+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I hate britney

KristynNicole's Avatar Member

Default I hate britney

I take great pleasure in knowing that britney spears' oh-so-famous stomach is now a saggy nasty fat one. I hope the bitch has horrible stretch marks. Actually, she's rich, she'll get plastic surgery and all that shit. Stupid slut.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Re: I hate britney

whoa i picking up some bad vibes why so much hate? i mean sure her music blws but hate is such a string word i could only hate someone who has done physical harm to myself or someone i know.

reubs's Avatar Senior Member

well...i can say she disgusts me...but thats mainly cause all pop stars disgust me lol.

Mmm much hate I sense in this one, she will grow strong in the Dark Side! *Star Wars Music plays in the background*

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

she also got a cesection so she has a scar too...muhahahaha
    I just had a csection months ago...this is what britanys stomach looks like.... HAHA

ChristinaDeath's Avatar Member

Personally I can't stand Shitney Spews.. I've referred to her as such since the day she first made my ears bleed with that sad excuse for a singing voice... I dated a guy that was obsessed with her.. When I met him he was reasonably 'normal,*lol*.. Then he saw her and it was obsession at first sight. He wanted me to bleach my raven black hair to have it closer to the colour of her hair, thenhe asked me if I would dress like her..*rolls eyes*He had every magazine he could possibly get, posters hanging all over his apartment. Magazine cut outs everywhere, I mean everywhere...On the inside and outside of kitchen cupboards,medicine cabinet door..... Eventually he even hung a picture of her in a bikini above his bed, as in on the ceiling!!! Yeah, needless to say I ditched the psycho but to this day the mere sight of her makes me nauseous...... So she had her kaballah baby already? What did she name it? Was it a boy or a girl?

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    whoa i picking up some bad vibes why so much hate? i mean sure her music blws but hate is such a string word i could only hate someone who has done physical harm to myself or someone i know.
    good lord my spelling sucks at 1AM in the mornin

Quote Originally Posted by ChristinaDeath
    Personally I can't stand Shitney Spews.. I've referred to her as such since the day she first made my ears bleed with that sad excuse for a singing voice... I dated a guy that was obsessed with her.. When I met him he was reasonably 'normal,*lol*.. Then he saw her and it was obsession at first sight. He wanted me to bleach my raven black hair to have it closer to the colour of her hair, thenhe asked me if I would dress like her..*rolls eyes*He had every magazine he could possibly get, posters hanging all over his apartment. Magazine cut outs everywhere, I mean everywhere...On the inside and outside of kitchen cupboards,medicine cabinet door..... Eventually he even hung a picture of her in a bikini above his bed, as in on the ceiling!!! Yeah, needless to say I ditched the psycho but to this day the mere sight of her makes me nauseous...... So she had her kaballah baby already? What did she name it? Was it a boy or a girl?
    Wow that guy really blew! What's sad is that alot of guys will ask you to do what other women do!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Laugh all you want people but given that she's given birth to the antichrist I'd be careful...heheheh

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

Quote Originally Posted by ChristinaDeath
    When I met him he was reasonably 'normal,*lol*.. Then he saw her and it was obsession at first sight. He wanted me to bleach my raven black hair to have it closer to the colour of her hair, thenhe asked me if I would dress like her..*rolls eyes*
    Evil deeds so great he shall wander the abyss for all eternity.

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

yup, Britney disgusts me too. And I feel really sorry for her kid, cos I really don't think she and Kevin would be the best of parents, especially considering the amount of times they've fought and come close to splitting up. Not to mention he wears his pants around his knees because he thinks it's cool.... yep... great role models... a wonderful environment to raise a child in.

I also take great pleasure in knowing that Britney's most attractive days are far behind her. She hasn't looked great for a long time now, and now she has a saggy stomach to add to the package!!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

ehh... i think shell probly hire a nanny to take care of her kid... i didnt know she had it already, but then again... i dont exactly care...

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

why do we let these people breed? why do we give them recording contracts when not only can they not sing, but they are tone deaf too? why do we plaster pictures of them in the media and torture ourselves with being forced to look at them? and why when we really can't stand people do we make nasty posts about them and force not only ourselves, but others to dwell on the nauseating topic?
    K

much rather see Pink in the flesh than Bitchney any day

juanicio's Avatar Junior Member

i personally cannot stand any of these pop stars of today. mtv has murdered the sense of music in todays youth. in my opinion they need to start showcasing some beautiful women such as tarja, and cristina of night wish and lacuna coil. but thats just my opinion.

reubs's Avatar Senior Member

fuck yea, im with juanicio...BUT, you run the risk of making such music "popular", which would, in turn, end with the sad destruction, at the hands of record execs., of my beloved music (metal)....

hmm....second thoughts, let the masses have their filthy pop-whores. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by reubs
    BUT, you run the risk of making such music "popular", which would, in turn, end with the sad destruction, at the hands of record execs.
    you're absolutely right... and besides how weird would it be to have little teenie-boppers walking around abercrombie & fitch talking about nightwish & lacuna coil. that thought makes me cringe.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

evilassmaster's Avatar Exiled
    Brunswick, Maine... the other white bread

people forget that madonna was a whore too... and now she's "respectable" because she's a milf.

Quote Originally Posted by evilassmaster
    people forget that madonna was a whore too... and now she's "respectable" because she's a milf.
    how true. our society is so fickle

+ Reply to Thread