+ Reply to Thread

Thread: judge prohibits sex, tattoos, body piercings, earrings, lowcut, cool clothing

and your little dog too

Default judge prohibits sex, tattoos, body piercings, earrings, lowcut, cool clothing

from dallas morning news

Judge orders teen barred from sex

06:57 AM CDT on Thursday, September 29, 2005

Associated Press

SHERMAN, Texas - A state district judge has ordered a 17-year-old drug offender barred from sex as a condition of her probation.

Judge Lauri Blake made the ruling that bars the girl from having sex as long as she is living with her parents and attending school.

It is one of several unorthodox rulings Blake has imposed since she was elected 10 months ago in the 336th District Court covering Fannin and Grayson counties.

She has also prohibited tattoos, body piercings, earrings and clothing "associated with the drug culture" for those on probation.

Blake also enforces rules on the lawyers in her courtroom including a ban on sleeveless shirts and cleavage.

"It used to be like a circus, lawyers milling around," said Fannin County District Attorney Richard Glaser. "She makes them sit and come up one at a time."

Glaser is investigating the complaint of a lawyer who was briefly ordered into a holding cell because of his manners.

If lawyers are discontent, none has approached her about it, Blake said in a brief telephone conversation. Last week, she agreed to an interview but later declined through her court coordinator.

Others wonder how she can enforce some of her conditions, suchas the sex ban.

Fred Moss, a Southern Methodist University professor and former federal prosecutor, said being on probation entitles a judge to restrict one's freedom.

"Some conditions could be viewed as too draconian and violate someone's personal dignity," he said. "I'm not sure where the parameters are these days."

Steve Blackburn, a lawyer involved with the Dallas chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, said defendants who don't like their probation conditions can reject them and go to jail. On the other hand, conditions that violate someone's constitutional rights are best avoided, he said.

"The idea is that you can't ever ask somebody to give up certain rights," he said.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: judge prohibits sex, tattoos, body piercings, earrings, lowcut, cool clothing

isn't it funny how crazies like her can be put in the chair easy as hell...

then they start being crazy

then it takes like 3 years of papers,laws,courts,papers,and shit to get them tossed out.

gotta love modern times.

Default Re: judge prohibits sex, tattoos, body piercings, earrings, lowcut, cool clothing

A ban on sex and earrings?! Someone needs to be removed from the bench.

and your little dog too

how would one go about getting someone that insane removed from the bench?

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Remember that episode of the Simpsons with that Judge Harm lady? Yep, that's what I'm getting here.
    K

evilassmaster's Avatar Exiled
    Brunswick, Maine... the other white bread

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    gotta love modern times.
    the big picture, here, is the one that shows that some peopl actually belive that this sort of thing would work.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by karyn
    how would one go about getting someone that insane removed from the bench?
    A high powered rifle and an elevated position.

no sex.. no drugs.. what about rock'n'roll?

CandyCrack's Avatar Junior Member

that is by far one of the stupiest things I have ever heard
    I mean what was she thinking? "tattos sex and piercings make you a criminal?"
    god...I am a fun of all three of them but still out of prison and I donlt think I ever killed anyone....

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

will they have a camera shoved down her pants so they can make sure she isn't masturbating? and if so, webcam?

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Remember that episode of the Simpsons with that Judge Harm lady? Yep, that's what I'm getting here.
    K
    thats EXACTLY what i thought of too.. thats weird :S

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I say Amen, sister. I'm glad someone has the balls to set some little 17 year old bitch in her place, obviously her parents aren't going to do it. it's not like she's barring an adult from making a living. when you have the abilty to support yourself, then you can do whatever you want to. when you're a kid that lives with your parents you don't need to get tatoos and peircings and dress like a slut. the message isn't that such and such is wrong, the message is that you can't just go around doing whatever the fuck you want to and not care how it effects other people. when you violate someone elses right to not have to deal with your bullshit, then you have to pay the conseqeunce by giving up something that you like.

I wish this woman would come to my town. I really don't like dealing with drunk ass kids driving like assholes and causing wrecks, and destorying people's stuff and being loud and obnoxious when reponsible people are sleeping because they have to get up early for work, instead of just mooching off of their parents.

exile

i just got a court order. I'm charged with three offences. 1. Public drinking 2. Failure to present identification. 3. Threatening and abusive behaviour.

The whole thing is ridiculous, I was quietly minding my own business walking down the street at like 11.30pm with a 2 litre bottle of cider, not harassing people, not intimidating anyone when i was approached by two Gardai (Irish police officers) who took my cider and poured it on the street. Now i wasn't drunk or anything, just in a 'jolly' mood so i decided to have a little fun with them asking for a refund then benevolently demanding a refund and getting into an amiable conversation about how as far as i'm concerned, so long as i'm not infringing on anyone else’s rights as a person i answer to higher court. Of course this really pissed them off. At this stage they had to their credit given me several opportunities to leave but i was having fun and didn't see that i was doing anything wrong so i kept questioning their authority but always in a gentle, respectable way until eventually they asked me to produce my identification and i told them that i'd show them mine if they showed me theirs. They told me that they didn't need to present identification if requested and slapped me in handcuffs and called in a police wagon especially for yours sincerely. So i guess this is when i made the big mistake of saying "well if you don't show me your ID you can fuck off" after which, being the bitch that i am, i immediately apologised. Keep in mind that i never shouted or pointed fingers or was what i would consider threatening in any way. Of course at the time i thought that this was all great fun, first time in handcuffs, first time in a jail cell, being searched for knifes and drugs. After about two hours they let me out. I thought all was well and good until yesterday when i got a court order.

About a week later me and some friends were assaulted by some real bad ass crusties who had also just assaulted a homeless man at which stage they just went and sat on a park bench drinking and shouting at passers by. So we called the police and were waiting fucking 35 minutes in the city centre at which stage they sent, no not the fucking wagon they used for me, but just one cop on a bicycle who would have been destroyed if he'd tried to arrest them and all he did was "have a word" with them.

I'm not sure how to deal with this. I'll openly admit to charges 1 and 2 despite the fact that i think its nonsense but i'm not sure whether to plead not guilty to "threatening and abusive behaviour" since i think this is completely over the top.

ah ha...this has nothing to do with tattoos or piercings or even sex...
    I guess i should get a solicitor...

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

great, if Bush reads this he'll appoint her to the supreme court.

reubs's Avatar Senior Member

hahahah well, i dont think theres much danger there....bush would need someone to read it out for him....

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

HAH... go reubs... i kindof agree with morning glory about all that, im kinda really sick of all the high school girls dressing like hookers... with all the girls in my old high school, the "cool new thing" to do right now is coke... :S seriously... 16 year old girls doing hard drugs in school is fucked... what happened to just smoking pot out back in the smoke pit at lunch, then bugging everyone you see after that for some gum, and drencing yourself in cologne or purfume so that nobody will know youre high!!! COME ON PEOPLE!!!
    hahaa fuckin kids...
    but here... you have to be at least 18 or have full parental consent to get either pierced or tattooed... but most tattoo artists im sure dont really give a fuck... kids will go in and lie and say theyre 18 when theyre not, and theyll pierce them anyways. lame.

its the same deal here (18 for tatts, 16 with parental consent) but, as you say, theres always someone who'll do it for the underage ones....

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_Deigh
    no sex.. no drugs
    No Wine, No women, No fun, no wonder it's Dark

turning japanese i think im turning japanese

u really think so?? lol

+ Reply to Thread