+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are you politically active? How? Any tips?

Default Are you politically active? How? Any tips?

I have alot of very stong thoughts on politcs and activism. For the last ten years or so most of my employment has been.. outside of the norm. So much that I couldn't act out or give my opinions in fear of attracting law enforcement attention. I have natural dreadlocks down to my ass and dress in a unique way. I never thought that was enough to convey my politics. Behind the scenes I helped activist but could never be seen myself.
    Many months ago the news of my wife being pregnant led me to find another line of work. Now that I am retired from my old profession. I feel like I can/should be more active. Without the fear of.. whatever. It frees me to take risks. I am willing to stand up and fight for my views. That said. I am looking into a few groups and already moving. I was just wondering?
    Is anyone here active? If so any tips, groups, ideas on how to help change things?

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Default Re: Are you politically active? How? Any tips?

is there any point?

any point in being involved?
    at least it's a shot. not doing anything well...... does nothing.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

first of all politics is bullshit. it's just the dog and pony show that people in power, and that's the whole point, to have some kind of power, demonstrate that they have power and they call it a 'political process' so it sounds like it has some degree of decency and fairness to it.

activism implies that you are intentionally going out of your way to do something. I do what I do because it's the right thing to do for me. I'm not going to recycle or not eat meat to get a point accross to someone that disagress with me, I'm not trying to 'rebel against the system' because that would also mean that I acknowlege a legtimacy of that practice as a functioning system. the things that I do to survive and occupy time in my life on the earth are things that humans have been doing for thousands of years. things like punching cuecards and wearing suits and smiling for cameras and marching in rallies are the abstractions that are demonstrating "activism" against the true system, as far as I'm concerned.

hmmm. I read your post a few times, morning glory. Could you seperate it into smaller paragraphs so it would be easier for me to reply. I think I get what you are saying but it seems jumbled together and a bit confusing.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Personally...no..no..and no. I just don't give a shit enough, to give a shit about politics.

My responce:

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    first of all politics is bullshit. it's just the dog and pony show that people in power, and that's the whole point, to have some kind of power, demonstrate that they have power and they call it a 'political process' so it sounds like it has some degree of decency and fairness to it.

I agree. No complaints here.

activism implies that you are intentionally going out of your way to do something.

OK i am still with you..

I do what I do because it's the right thing to do for me.

cool with me...

I'm not going to recycle or not eat meat to get a point accross to someone that disagress with me, I'm not trying to 'rebel against the system' because that would also mean that I acknowlege a legtimacy of that practice as a functioning system.

I think I like this idea but please explain more.

the things that I do to survive and occupy time in my life on the earth are things that humans have been doing for thousands of years.

Like?? Im not sure I understand this point..

things like punching cuecards and wearing suits and smiling for cameras and marching in rallies are the abstractions that are demonstrating "activism" against the true system, as far as I'm concerned.

again. please explain.

um.. I should have figured out how to bold or change color but I think everyone will get where I put my questions into your post.

what im saying is that you can't play by their rules if you expect to win. it's a losing game, that's the entire point of the "system", to be self-sustaining. it doesn't make allotments for people to tear it down.

basically in a nutshell the drafters of the constitution were white, racist, sexist, genocidal land owners. they created a document that preserved thier right to be racists, to say racist things, to be sexist, to say sexist things, and to print publications promoting genocide. the same people that defend the ones who advocate lynching and dragging human beings to death, are the ones who tell the people that got lynched and drug to death that the system is fair. so who are you going to believe?

ok, to explain a little more about what i said in the first place...

"the things that I do to survive and occupy time"

I try to do things like not using unnecessary manufactured products that are made just to be consumed so that someone can make money off of them; try to survive to the best of my abilities in harmony with my environment, instead of doing one-way things that benefit me by it's destruction (which unfortunetly is impossible to do 100% in our society if you want to stay alive); not contribute to things that cause people death and abuse and suffering; not spend my time doing things that I don't want to do to make someone else who doesn't care about me have more freedom to do the things that am opposed to as listed above.

""activism" against the true system"

that would be the so-called advancements of modern civilzation that consist of the opposite of the things that I said I was doing above.

hope that makes it a little more clear.

great post. Im with you so far but.. what are we to do?
    just suck it up and deal with it?

I guess we posted about the same time. My last post was based on your "what im saying is you can't play by their rules if you expect to win" thread.

ok, to explain a little more about what i said in the first place...

"the things that I do to survive and occupy time"

I try to do things like not using unnecessary manufactured products that are made just to be consumed so that someone can make money off of them; try to survive to the best of my abilities in harmony with my environment, instead of doing one-way things that benefit me by it's destruction (which unfortunetly is impossible to do 100% in our society if you want to stay alive); not contribute to things that cause people death and abuse and suffering; not spend my time doing things that I don't want to do to make someone else who doesn't care about me have more freedom to do the things that am opposed to as listed above.

that would be the so-called advancements of modern civilzation that consist of the opposite of the things that I said I was doing above.

hope that makes it a little more clear.

Thank you for your responce. Can you please give examples of "not using unnecessary manufactured products that are made just to be consumed so that someone can make money off of them "

or

"try to survive to the best of my abilities in harmony with my environment, instead of doing one-way things that benefit me by it's destruction "

or

" not contribute to things that cause people death and abuse and suffering; not spend my time doing things that I don't want to do to make someone else who doesn't care about me have more freedom to do the things that am opposed to as listed above.

I am not trying to call you out but maybe you could influence or inspire others to change thier ways. Myself included.

That said I am still lost with the

"

that would be the so-called advancements of modern civilzation that consist of the opposite of the things that I said I was doing above. "

statement that you made. could you please explain.

I also understand your point but what about the " I don't care" peers we have. If everyone that complains did something real about it things may change.

well yeah I don't say do nothing. but I mean don't expect to vote for some guy every four years to solve all the worlds problems. there's lots of things that people can do within thier own communities to make them better. for me it just kind of starts out having a positive attitude. when I see people walking down the street i'll smile and say hello or do little things to make myself seem like a freindly person instead of just the anonymous guy that is just going about my own business oblvious to everyone else. I don't know if it's anything, but it makes me feel good and I think the first step to changing anyone's minds about anything is to let them know that there are other people in the world that take the time to notice and care about the things around them.

I know people that volunteer there time working with the elderly, and feeding the homeless, collecting discarded clothes and baby supplies and giving them to needy families. my freind works with special needs children and he loves his job, my sisters fiance works with educating people about AIDs awareness. are these things politcal? maybe not, but they sure seem to matter a whole lot more to me. if everyone does something small, then it will be something big and there will be a lot less problems.

ok well as far as specific examples of things that I listed. that's kind of tuff... like things not to buy? well I mean you can probbily think of a lot of useless things, "luxury" items that no one really needs. maybe it's better if I just talk about the things that I DO buy. pretty much the only thing that I really buy is books and food, sometimes music on occasion. I try to buy things from independant sellers, instead of big corporations, cuz ya know if they are a local business then that helps the economy in your area, and you know that real people are getting that and working for it, instead of some CEO that will fire a bunch of people so that he can be sure to make his salary without losing any profit. as far as destruction of environment goes- that to me is like once again not buying as many things that produce a lot of waste products, cuz that's just wasting resources on things that are getting thrown away. if something is a short distance, walking or riding a bike instead of driving everywhere. stuff like that. and for the last one, that pretty much just means working at a job that doesn't take the other things I just said in mind. I know that it's hard to always find a job that you like, but I try and save money when I do work and then work out an arrangement where I can get by off of that money and not have to work for awhile, which I know that a lot of people can't do, like live with someone that owns there own home and will let you live there for free or in exchange for helping them out.

I appreciate your post and really appreciate people that volunteer for their own communities. My best wishes are with them. Some may not consider these things politcal but I do. What your peers are doing is what I consider activism.
    I also have a friend that works with special needs children plus my mother in law teaches special education. I have seen them both break down into tears because of the "No child left behind act." It leaves not space for children with needs. So much money is going to war that we don't have much left for our children. I have two friends in Iraq that are now more anti-war and anti-government that I have ever been. They call me in tears about what they have to do and the lies we as americans are told about it.
    My sister gives out bleach kits and clean works to junkies in our town to prevent AIDS. It is against the law here and she could face jail time but she is willing to risk it for the hope of the cause.

I may be naive. But somehow I still believe we can change things through political action. Even if it has to be extreme action. At least we will be heard.

ok well as far as specific examples of things that I listed. that's kind of tuff... like things not to buy? well I mean you can probbily think of a lot of useless things, "luxury" items that no one really needs. maybe it's better if I just talk about the things that I DO buy. pretty much the only thing that I really buy is books and food, sometimes music on occasion. I try to buy things from independant sellers, instead of big corporations, cuz ya know if they are a local business then that helps the economy in your area, and you know that real people are getting that and working for it, instead of some CEO that will fire a bunch of people so that he can be sure to make his salary without losing any profit. as far as destruction of environment goes- that to me is like once again not buying as many things that produce a lot of waste products, cuz that's just wasting resources on things that are getting thrown away. if something is a short distance, walking or riding a bike instead of driving everywhere. stuff like that. and for the last one, that pretty much just means working at a job that doesn't take the other things I just said in mind. I know that it's hard to always find a job that you like, but I try and save money when I do work and then work out an arrangement where I can get by off of that money and not have to work for awhile, which I know that a lot of people can't do, like live with someone that owns there own home and will let you live there for free or in exchange for helping them out.

I love, support and also do all of that. Good job with what you do. I've been doing that for years and it just doesn't seem like enough anymore. It seems like we need to take things into our own hands.

well that's really great to hear that you and others do those things and feel that way. I see a lot of people that are fed up with the way things are going, but they just get down and can't seem to find a way to channel it into a positive change. and a lot of times I feel like i'm the only one that feels that way or thinks about things like that, it's good to know that's not the case. like what do you have in mind for "taking things into our own hands"? or is that just sort of a thought on what direction you want to go?

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Political activism is great the only problem now is that people in this country (im reffering to the US) are to goddamned apathetic and just dont give a shit especially younger people. of course this is really the whole scheme of people in power because an apathetic population is really really easy to control i just think that the way things are working now activism the way it is currently practiced isnt enough people need to start going to further extreemes.

I used to be until I learned that in all my paranoia I was being far too conservative...

...burroughs, and p.k.dick were journalists...

be seeing you

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

about all politics seems to me is keeping the majority who are not in power from destroying the few who are

Quote Originally Posted by pagan
    great post. Im with you so far but.. what are we to do? just suck it up and deal with it?

it's like nethack. they make the rules; they can change the rules whenever they want; they can break the rules whenever they want.

did you hear that rumor about Republican vote-counters deliberately destroying ballots cast for Democrat candidates? what sort of chance does that give anyone for representative government?

people are apes. better tool-users than Bonobos or gorillas, but that just makes 'em more dangerous. they behave like apes, and, when they're angry, they fight like apes.

recall Terence McKenna's despair at people trying to understand reality, using the only tool available to them -

- monkey brains.

yeah, i know, we've all seen Babylon-5 and the other SF shows that preach "mankind's unique potential". it's taking it's sweet time in manifesting, because people in africa are still hacking each other to death with machetes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    Political activism is great the only problem now is that people in this country (im reffering to the US) are to goddamned apathetic and just dont give a shit especially younger people.

can you blame them? how long do you expect someone to beat their head against a concrete wall, with no results?

people would seem a lot less apathetic if they believed there was a chance for positive change. when you work your ass off for six years trying to cause that change and then some grey-haired asshole with more money than sense waltzes in and simply buys the election out from underneath everyone, it's hard to maintain a positive attitude.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Well in my own weird way I think of myself as sort of a radical punk rock rebellious comkaze feminist who dates men who hate women and is always getting abused. So I guess it sort of evens out.... I think...

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Well, I still think it is *possible* to get some things changed.

The problem is that most of America is dumb, and slow to change.
    So it has to happen very slowly, for it to be accepted.
    You can't just instantly change a capitalist society into a communist society.
    You can't instantly turn a christian society into an athiest one.
    It all takes time.

So the radical changes we would most like to see, won't happen right away.

But there *are* things the *average* American can get behind.

One things I talk about, is banning police and local governments from using tickets as revenue enhancement. Make a new law, that cops have only one mission. To prevent *real* crime, like r*pe, murder, robbery, etc... I'd like to see every cop that is on vice duty, traffic duty, and other bullshit like that, out in the really bad areas, patrolling the streets. I want to see meter-maids retrained to track and check up on child molestors. I think those are concepts even the average christian American would get behind. But they aren't going to want to legalize drugs, or prostitution right away. But you have to start with things that people can get behind. Things that *everyone* would vote for. Then you can start making progress. You have to do it as a ballot initiative. Something that goes straight to the voters. People get frustrated with trying to change the world, because it is too big to change overnight. If you start small, you will actually see progress, and keep your inspiration up. If you try to change big things, you will just get frustrated, and feel like you wasted your life banging your head against a brick wall...

Thank you for your positive post deathknight. I sometimes have a hard time with the apathy that exists with the people I talk to.
    It's easy to talk shit about politics at parties, wear cool clothes and listen to "punk rock", bumper stickers and witty t-shirts are great, but....
    It seems to end there, at least with my friends.
    I would just like to start doing something more. If 2% of the people that I sat around with and talked shit about the "drug war" did something small. It would be a movement. News worthy to say the least.

what can you do to fight the drug war? for me it seems about all you can do is say I don't use drugs because (here's why) with that in mind, I support the legalization of all drugs because anything less would be a continuation of (insert reasons here.) obviously it's about not supporting the one's that further death and addiction ( the drug dealers), educating and helping the victims (people that are dying and addicted), and also not supporting the police and the corporations that justify violence and bondage to further thier own agenda, not out of social conscious.

the cigarette and alcohol companies kill much more people then 'illegal' drugs-and they are also the ones that sponser all those anti-drug commercials. is it any wonder that they want to get rid of thier competition?

If you want to take a real hardline about public safety I'd reccomend not driving a car as a way of life.
    in the past decade automobiles have killed three times as many people in the USA as every single war the united states as been in put together.

we agree on so much.. I think we have similar politics.
    You as "what can you do about the drug war?" then go on to explain my point's exactly.
    So now we know this information. We agree. Now what.
    What can I do about the drug war? What can I do about anything?
    That is also my question.
    I do what I can.
    Perhaps people should get together. Power in numbers.

p.s. morning glory.. I bet if we ever met we would have some great conversations.

really you can't control everyone, shit, you can't really control anyone but yourself. so make a difference and lead an example for others to follow, that's all you can really do. but yeah it would be nice if people could work together and cooperate more. like there's a real great organization called Food Not Bombs, and if you haven't heard about em what they do is the revolutionary task of getting together and giving food to people that want to eat some. (and if this wasn't revolutionary, it wouldn't be illegal, which it is.) it's kind of like a job cuz people do some real "work", but unlike a job you can come and go whenever you want to, there is no boss, and you can pretty much do whatever you want to as long as it's peaceful. you don't get paid in money, but if you like eating food, cooking food, helping out other people or just hanging out with people, then maybe you might find it rewarding. I was thinking that if a lot more things, like everything, was done along these lines it would make life, relationships, and neccesary tasks a lot more enjoybale and fullfilling.

ps. If you Pagan, or anyone on these boards wants to talk to me about anything, if you have AIM I'm on there as duckking2001, er, I think I have yahoo msgr too, I don't know if that one is always on, but if anyone's intrested, let me know and I'll see what I can do. if you want to just tell that you think I'm an asshole, that's ok too, i'll accomidate you but i'll try and prove you wrong.

obviously it's about not supporting the one's that further death and addiction ( the drug dealers), educating and helping the victims (people that are dying and addicted), and also not supporting the police and the corporations that justify violence and bondage to further thier own agenda, not out of social conscious.
    ever try to talk a crack addict out of doing more crack? they don't want to know.

rather than arrest people for taking drugs, perhaps look at why people think they need them in the first place. it seems to me most down-and-out people use them because they believe their life is worthless, so why not? you've got your bored teens and twentysomethings who think it's daring or cool..

oh, who am i trying to kid? humanity is a worthless morass of hysterically masturbating chimpanzees, and the sooner they're all dead, the sooner the cockroaches can take over and build a civilisation worthy of the beauty of the planet.

the following is something that was posted to a livejournal in my friends-list:
    ---
    A social worker finally snaps

After years of idealism, I have finally decided that I am sick and fucking tired of helping the disenfranchised and oppressed. I have a master's degree in social work, and I've worked in a number of different settings. I've been a social worker for Children's Protective Services, a therapist on a psych ward, and I've worked as a case manager for a non-profit that shall remain nameless. I've had a number of clients over the years that I would now like to thank for helping me come to the realization that certain people are beyond help.

1) The mother and father who forced their newborn son to nurse from the family dog: Thank you!! I thought it was going to be just another typical Monday morning. You know, examining 4 year olds and finding anal warts encrusting their little rectums, watching 7 year old little Johnny masturbate the way that Daddy taught him to, and removing little Suzie from her home so Mommy wouldn't be able to put cigarettes out on her thighs anymore. Boring, run-of-the-mill stuff. Then you two beautiful people entered my life. Just in time, I might add! I was beginning to think that abusive parents were losing their sense of creativity. Silly me! What's that? Oh, I know it wasn't your fault. Of course not. No, I agree, formula IS really expensive these days. You're absolutely right, sir, it WOULD have been worse to just let the baby starve. Can I ask you just one question though? Do you think that maybe, just maybe, you could have used your WIC voucher to purchase some formula instead of selling it so you could buy a goddam crack rock? Fuck me, you say? Nope. FUCK YOU, you smarmy pile of rhino shit! Fuck you and your crack whore "baby mama". Your child is coming with me! Merry Fucking Christmas!

2) The meth addict with Borderline Personality Disorder: Sweetie, here's a word of advice. When you are in the midst of a legal battle in which your parental rights are at stake, it is BAD for your case if you show up for your weekly supervised visits with your children spun out of your fucking mind. Also, if you're going to have fresh track marks all over your arms, you should at least wear a long sleeve shirt so I can't see them. We talked about this before, remember? I have to write a report to the judge in a few months, and I can't in good conscience recommend that the court return your children to you when you insist on showing up to your weekly visits high as a kite, wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a toothless grin. Also, it does not help your case if you assault me after I inform you that no, you can't see your kids today due to your inebriated state and your exposed vulva. I know you grew up in poverty, and I sympathize with your plight. Hell, I was poor as fuck growing up. My family was broke as a motherfucker. We lived in the projects and never had no cheese for our hamburgers or nuthin. Somehow, though, we still managed to find ourselves some fucking PANTS when we went out IN PUBLIC!

3) The guy who cut his own dick off and left it sitting on the altar at the Catholic church: Dude, the psychiatrist gave you the Haldol for a reason. You should really try taking it every now and then. You're really gonna kick yourself when you come out of this particular episode and realize that your johnson has transubstantiated into the body of Christ. Look, I agree that the Catholic church did some fucked up shit back in the day, but was this really necessary? What exactly did you think you were going to prove? Oh I know, I know, the voices told you to do it. But if the voices told you to go jump off of a bridge, would you do it? Wait, forget I said that.

4) The crackhead mother with 27 cats: I called you in advance to set up our appointment. You KNEW I was going to be at your house that day and that I would be evaluating your progress in making your home habitable so that your kids could be returned to you. So why, oh why did you answer the door with a CRACK PIPE IN YOUR HAND???? Oh, it's not yours? You were just holding onto it for your neighbor? Sure, I'll buy that. Let me ask you something though. Are those your neighbor's cat turds overflowing in the kirchen sink? No, you're right, those litter boxes ARE expensive. Perhaps you shoud consider getting rid of a few of the cats so there will be room for your children. Just a thought. By the way, is that your neighbor's blood coagulating over there on the couch?

5) The crack addict who prostituted her 8 year old son to support her drug habit: Congratulations! You have just managed to turn me into a supporter of the death penalty! What's that? You're concerned about having your little boy placed in an abusive foster home? Oh don't worry, your son is fine, dear. He won't be going to a foster home after all. You see, we had to place him in an institution because he now likes to save his feces in plastic bags so he can use them as lubrication when he jacks off onto women's panties. He also tries to **** other children. What causes him to do such awful things, you ask? Well, I'm not sure dear, but I'll hazard a guess. I could be wrong, but perhaps his current behaviors have something to do with the fact that his MOTHER RENTED OUT HIS ASS TO HUNDREDS OF *********S TO SUPPORT HER CRACK HABIT!!!! Bitch, I hope you get ass-***** by Genghis Khan in hell for all eternity. I'd love to beat you upside the head with a tire iron and take a big steaming shit on your chest. I'd probably lose my license if I did that, though.

6) To the woman who didn't want her child to be adopted by those "faggots": It's so refreshing to meet a woman who cares so much about her child for once! You're right, honey. The Bible DOES say that homosexuals are an abomination to God. Tell me, what does the Bible say about punishing your toddler for crying by sticking him with your dirty syringe needles, thereby infecting him with HIV and hepatitis? I know the Bible says "spare the rod and spoil the child", but I don't remember anything about sparing infectuous diseases and spoiling the child. Perhaps you were reading the New International Version? Incidentally, those two "faggots", as you call them, have a few important things to offer your child that you have neglected to provide. What can a couple of faggots offer YOUR child, you ask? Well, first and foremost, they have JOBS!!!! Yes, that's right, JOBS!!!!!!! These jobs provide them with a trivial little thing known as HEALTH INSURANCE, which will be used to cover the medical treatment your child has to receive for the diseases that YOU gave him. These abominations to God are also capable of providing something called a HOME THAT IS NOT INFECTED WITH LICE AND CRACK. Finally, and most importantly, they will give him something known as LOVE. Ever heard of it? Now, kindly go euthanize yourself you miserable cunt.

Ok, I feel much better now. I think I might go back to school for an MBA or something. I'm tired of working to help these people for 60 hours a week at $35,000/year.

Quote Originally Posted by sheramil
    rather than arrest people for taking drugs, perhaps look at why people think they need them in the first place. it seems to me most down-and-out people use them because they believe their life is worthless, so why not? you've got your bored teens and twentysomethings who think it's daring or cool..
    That's true, and it's precisely that reason why locking people up for having shitty lives and being abused doesn't solve anything, the only thing it does is guarantee that those people and the people around them are going to continue to have even shittier lives and that thier children and community will most likely end up the same way. On the other hand you can do all of the drugs in the whole world and it may temporaly make you feel better, but it's never going to make your life any more worthwhile.

ever try to talk a crack addict out of doing more crack? they don't want to know.
    a sad fact of life is that you can't help people that don't want it. that seems to be the number one problem of all the examples you mentioned and the institutions behind them: they think that they can force people to be healthy and productive, but it's probibly force that got them that way in the first place, so it's no wonder that they are not going to listen to someone telling them what to do. On the other hand some people do want help and I think that we should work with them, if that's what they want. not turn our backs on people because of other bad people that have nothing to do with them.

oh, who am i trying to kid? humanity is a worthless morass of hysterically masturbating chimpanzees, and the sooner they're all dead, the sooner the cockroaches can take over and build a civilisation worthy of the beauty of the planet.
    that may be true as well, but I know there are some good people and you've shown that you care about people and the state of the world, so that makes you one of them. have a little faith in yourself, man.

that may be true as well, but I know there are some good people and you've shown that you care about people and the state of the world, so that makes you one of them. have a little faith in yourself, man.

i care about the three or four people i personally know. i would probably take a bullet for them. i sort of care about the two dozen or so people i know online (divided between talk.bizarre, alt.slack and here); i would take a urine test for them. i vaguely care about the half a dozen writers, musicians and artists i like; i would lie about their urine test results for them. everyone else can go to hell. and i mean that in all seriousness.

I'd love to beat you upside the head with a tire iron and take a big steaming shit on your chest. I'd probably lose my license if I did that, though--

LOLOLOL....

my mom works as a childwellfare social worker, I've been around that shit all my life...

yep fucked up indeed. I simply do not have a thick enough skin to deal with that shit, I'd go to prison for sure for killing some of these people. (which is why I try to avoid leaving my apt. when at all possible.)

remove the market for the drugs, and the dealers go away.

you do that by creating a stable social base where people's basic needs are adequately taken care of.

drugs aren't seen as an 'escape' anymore.

...but of course that's unamerican. fuck those who ain't got they own... and quit lookin' at mine bitch, 'cause I'm 'bout to take yours!

Exiled

the tip of my penis. You get my point? HAHAHAHA

(hope you enjoyed the joke my friends)

Quote Originally Posted by Splendich
    the tip of my penis. You get my point? HAHAHAHA

(hope you enjoyed the joke my friends)
    your not doing so well. try starting over...

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    I'd love to beat you upside the head with a tire iron
    i'm up with that. serious masochist.

and take a big steaming shit on your chest.
    not up with that. never understood the scat fetish at all.

drugs aren't seen as an 'escape' anymore.
    wtf? we seriously need a sarcasm tag around here.

Exiled

I think that politics and all those who take a part of the cake and then vomit a speech , they should be only grease, for oneself to clean the ol'boots

this is my opinion about the whole topic

+ Reply to Thread