+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your Alignment?

Default Re: Your Alignment?

Neutral Evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

I am more Honourable than that, but I didn't answer some of the questions, Especially about Politics.

On the other Tests, I get Chaotic Neutral.

RobLongshot's Avatar Smut Peddler

chaotic evil here

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

Neutral...just plain neutral :|

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

I suspected as much.

True Neutral.

Dangerously Friendly

"you eat gamers, and make their friends wear their guts for garters. You smile, and nod enthusiasticlly hiding that sickle behind your back. Once you've finished with the those gamers, it's time to get to work on the local elks club, and those frat houses... burn 'em... burn e'm all..."

hmmm, and here I thought for sure I'd get 'Benevolent Fascist'... I don't really want to hurt anyone... I just feel that some people need time, and the oppertunity to rethink some of their positions... in Maximum Security Happy ReEducation Camps...

have a Nice day

be seeing you

reubs's Avatar Senior Member

Chaotic Evil....yeah....thats apt

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Neutral Evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Neutral Good. Damn, I thought I was Chaotic Good.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Neutral Evil here too...

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

chaotic good for me

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Chaotic Evil

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.

Chaotic Evil

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

Chaotic Evil........They sure scored that one right.

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

chaotic good.

Morgan Hell 666's Avatar Junior Member

Neutral Evil

Something to think about, I don't agree with all of it, but some of it fits.
    Morg

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Choatic Evil

+ Reply to Thread