+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stripper Message Board/Wild Girls

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Stripper Message Board/Wild Girls

OK so I found this message board for strippers only... I am just fascinated by it, they have their own language and codes, they use the word "hustle" a lot, and talk about VIP rooms, lap dance rooms, champagne rooms and what goes on in there; anything from a bump and grind to, well, a heck of a lot more!!!

These girls are tough, and it's all about getting money from the "custy's"... (customers).

But I don't know, I just don't think I could do it. I think I would rather just sort of pretend and do strips for my boyfriend... But I am hoping to pick up some new lapdance tips from the girls. Oh, I am not allowed to post, but just read...

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Default Re: Stripper Message Board/Wild Girls

could you post the link? that would help me in a new business venture i am working on.

I found the licking your own tits on stage thread very insightfull...

I met this woman who had put two kids through college, and bought a big house from being a stripper.

...At first I was just talking to her, and being the nice 'normal' person I am. Then she starts telling me about being a stripper (she was okay looking, I was talking to her mostly to be polite while I waited for my other friends at the bar) and about how much money she'd get her customers to give her. Guys bought her cars, and one guy bought her that house... WTF?

...the more she'd talk about how much money she could get a guy to hand over to her, the more alarmed I became...("what strippers don't have hearts of gold, and won't quit once they pay off med school?") It was a real turn off... I mean the first time I went to a strip club was in New Orleans, and I became totally smitten with this one dancer, but the more she pouted, and tried to act like she liked me the less interested I became... at the time though I didn't realize there was a science to it.

after telling me about how much money she could take a guy for, this total jocko-meathead business man type came over, they had arranged to meet at this bar. dude totally tried to start doing his 'big dawg' act to chase me away (steriods will make you lose all common sense-I'm no player, the girl is yours...but there's no need to be impolite...'cause I do like fighting...), and as they walked away this woman winked at me behind his back, and made gestures indicating that dude was just another one of her suckers...

...uh... yeah well. god bless strippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    I found the licking your own tits on stage thread very insightfull...
    hahaha.... it takes a certain kind of tough mindedness to be successful at stripping. I've had a few friends who did it in college, they said there's no way they'd date a customer, and a few of them didn't even consider their customers to be human...

nice girls otherwise though... hahaha...

Yes I know what you mean, I have known a few real prostitutes, strippers, etc, and there is a real hardness to them. It's all about the money. Life becomes just doing whatever you can to get as much money as you can.

Oh, the prostitute I knew also slit her wrists a couple of times, was beat up by one of her men, and was on medication...

So I think for me, it is more fun to just pretend once in a while, just for the sexyiness of it, but I am a bit too sensitive and emotional and romantic to really do that.

Sites like that take all the mystery out of topless dancing. When I go into a stip club I know I'm a mark, but at least there is the illusion that the stripper thinks I'm human being.

It's like somebody showing you how they did a magic trick. It ceases to be interesting.

On the other hand, part me really likes hearing these birds talk like a bunch of carnies. Hustling rubes and grifting with their bodies. Hats off!

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Thank you

Leftalone's Avatar Member

oh thats great its some new cult that we may have found.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yeah I've never gone to a strip club. my ex best freind was a stripper, it was pretty sad, I don't know if she had ever been sexually abused, but her problems seemed to be sexual in nature, and I think she had been a victim of what is called emotional incest. every guy she ever dated cheated on her, and it was pretty clear she felt that someone neglecting/objectifying her was how people showed affection so she made herself a sex object cuz she thought that's the only way that men would pay attention to her. of course all the guys that claimed to be her freinds didn't seem to mind and they'd go watch her, but I never did. at that point she pretty much became an alchoholic, and I came out find out from her and other people that I knew that worked there that nearly all of the girls used hard drugs and were pretty much prostitutes.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

It's like hearing magicians talk about their tricks...kinda cool yet kinda sucks at the same time.

Interesting though none the less.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    Sites like that take all the mystery out of topless dancing. When I go into a stip club I know I'm a mark, but at least there is the illusion that the stripper thinks I'm human being.

It's like somebody showing you how they did a magic trick. It ceases to be interesting.

On the other hand, part me really likes hearing these birds talk like a bunch of carnies. Hustling rubes and grifting with their bodies. Hats off!
    Agreed on all counts

I have 2 very close friends... one is still stripping and another one is about to became doctor soon both are my rave buddies or shall I say bunnies I think stripping is ok and sometimes I regret being man because of missing such great possibilities for fast money.... It's much harder being male stripper than female.... I guess...

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

I used to be a stripper. Loved it. Hated the customers...they never paid well.
    I'm there....(forum)

Bunnies, olix, you mean they were pb bunnies?

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I danced for 4 years. Nude and topless. It was fun at first, then just got old. Most of the girls are dramatic and catty which made it impossible to go and have a good time. I stopped doing it when I noticed a trend in every club I danced in. Unless you were going home with customers, or doing things other than giving them a lapdance, you werent making much money. I always told them I was a dancer, not a prostitute and Van Buren was 10 minutes away if they wanted to pay 10 bucks for a BJ.

Some girls just dont know any other lifestyle. One girl that worked at a club I hung out at was murdered not too long ago walking home. Its sad.

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    It was fun at first, then just got old. Most of the girls are dramatic and catty which made it impossible to go and have a good time. I stopped doing it when I noticed a trend in every club I danced in. Unless you were going home with customers, or doing things other than giving them a lapdance, you werent making much money. I always told them I was a dancer, not a prostitute and Van Buren was 10 minutes away if they wanted to pay 10 bucks for a BJ.
    ^^^^^ DITTO.

I should sell all my outfits. Still have 2 trunks worth. I'd make a killing on ebay.

FORMER STRIPPERS, UNTIE..oops...UNITE!

(LOL)

~kisses

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

I always told them I was a dancer, not a prostitute and Van Buren was 10 minutes away if they wanted to pay 10 bucks for a BJ.
    ...thats probably lost on some, not on me.

Quote Originally Posted by sunkarma
    I used to be a stripper. Loved it. Hated the customers...they never paid well.
    I'm there....(forum)

Bunnies, olix, you mean they were pb bunnies?
    pb what?

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Playboy = PB

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by sunkarma
    ^^^^^ DITTO.

I should sell all my outfits. Still have 2 trunks worth. I'd make a killing on ebay.

FORMER STRIPPERS, UNTIE..oops...UNITE!

(LOL)

~kisses
    Hahaha, Ill untie/unite with ya any day! Yeah, all my dancing gear is retired, except the shoes. I wear some of them for the fetish events;]

XOXO darlin!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff
    ...thats probably lost on some, not on me.
    Lol, didnt even think about it until after I posted, I figured that everyone here is smart enough to figure out what I was talking about;p Ahhh the infamous Van Buren, lol!

Should have sent them to Santa Monica Blvd instead...

Hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    Playboy = PB
    oh no.. no playboy but both are bunnies for shure
    I would post pic but I didn't asked them for permision... yet...

misstayva's Avatar Professional Nose-Picker

Lol, didnt even think about it until after I posted, I figured that everyone here is smart enough to figure out what I was talking about;p Ahhh the infamous Van Buren, lol!
    Mmmmm hmmmmmm, good ol' Van Buren street!
    Last time I was down in that area, I saw zero hookers. I was rather disappointed. Did they do some sort of crack down? The area had actually seemed to have been cleaned up a bit. Moreso than how gnarly it was in the '80s... haha.
    I remember seeing broads out there, and seriously, I dunno how they even screwed. Just lay there and pray they get their money, I guess. They were like dope zombies... all unkempt and crusty looking. Poor girls...

That stripper site is funny! There was one I ran across a while back (different site) that had a huge convo about extras... and the amount of gals that admitted to doing them regularly was astounding! Dunno, you'd have to read it... it was sad, really. I don't like how these girls try to put themselves out there like they are professionals, either. Doesn't take a college degree, nor a genius to get up there and do that.

On the same subject...

Holy Crap that's a lot of money to spend at a strip club!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/10/21/to....ap/index.html

+ Reply to Thread