+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would you...

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Default Would you...

Think someone was insane if they decide to do something as crazy as taking marriage proposals and choosing one without even really knowing about that person?

Ive decided to try it. It should be interesting to see what responses i get and who asks me. Lol. And Im completely serious. Im prepared to move out of state and marry one of the people who asks me. If it doesnt work, so be it, but I need a little excitement in my life. Lol.

On another note, i found out today that someone is getting a tattoo of me on their arm! A full body nude one, hehe. I cant wait to see it!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Would you...

so that's why Tequila Z stopped by the tatoo shop and had a thousand letters to take to the post office today...

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

nope not crazy, a little haphazard maybe... but not crazy...

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

Can I be the first BB'er to ask...since TZ and KK aren't around
    ...but seriously that tattoo thing sounds interesting...don't know how I'd feel about it...you'll have to tell us how is comes out, or better yet post a pic.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    so that's why Tequila Z stopped by the tatoo shop and had a thousand letters to take to the post office today...
    Hahahaha! Ive already had a few offers, but I dont think anyone thinks Im serious!

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

well my best friend marryed some chick after only knowing her for a month so it wouldnt be new to me, i should say former best frind since i calld his lady a stupid whore and i wasnt invited to the wedding :

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Jax, you devilwoman.. If I weren't already married.. Well..lets just say that you already know.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    Simply coincidence my friend...simply coincidence

Side Note: Jax my future wife only open the letters that say "OPEN ME AND ONLY ME...the other letters are from people with serious mental issues...mine are only minor."

I've also included several nude pictures to sweeten the deal!*

*Sure they are not of me but by the time you figure it out we'll be hitched! Bwahahahahahahhaahhaahahahaha...also the Doc said that rash should totally clear up by then.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

i'd have to ask, why marriage? do you feel the need to form a bond with someone, that has some kind of legal/contractual strength behind it? i know a few people who've been living together for ages, and they only ever get married if there's a good financial reason to do so. and i know some people who are married because they thought they had to, and they're miserable.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Hahahaha! Ive already had a few offers, but I dont think anyone thinks Im serious!
    Oh you know I gotta toss my offer into the ring...hehehe...can I email it to you cause I can't write longhand worth a damn anymore.

I promise it'll be entertaining.

hahaha...go for it...

that's so crazy I'd almost propose myself... I like the madcap wackiness of it...

...I had two friends who 'got married' in college on a drunken self-dare... (they dared each other)...they weren't even dating, and had only known each other for a few weeks... we were PISSED!! you can do what you want with your life and all...but we didn't really know her too well, and suspected possible serious trouble... roughly 9 years later they tell us all that they were just fucking with us, and never filed the papers... until this year, since they are still together!

the bastards! (congratulations to them...)

well, congratulations Jax, on whoever you pick!

misstayva's Avatar Professional Nose-Picker

Quote Originally Posted by sheramil
    i'd have to ask, why marriage? do you feel the need to form a bond with someone, that has some kind of legal/contractual strength behind it? i know a few people who've been living together for ages, and they only ever get married if there's a good financial reason to do so. and i know some people who are married because they thought they had to, and they're miserable.
    I agree... due to legal ramifications.
    Say they have some serious fucked up debt or something you don't know about... guess what, it's now your problem! If you have a checking account or something, whomever creditor (for example) can tap into that and take money out.
    I dunno, "married" is like "stuck" in a sense. I don't think it's a game.

pixina's Avatar resident mud wrestler

wow! i think that IS insane!! but in a funny sort of exciting way! you never know it COULD work out.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by pixina
    wow! i think that IS insane!! but in a funny sort of exciting way! you never know it COULD work out.

I dunno, it COULD...
    I know a couple who married within TWO whole days of meeting each other. They now have five grown kids, a ton of grandchildren and are still so disgustingly in love today...

*joining killerkat here* and ill add in a hehe i love you jax! wheres my poster :P

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Hey Jax, *gets on one knee* will you get engaged to me?

Oops, almost forgot *pops top off of PBR can and slips it on finger*

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

What the hell. I'll marry you, even though I don't think we've even spoke before.
    My e-mail and MSN is skintwisterman@hotmail.com. Contact me there, if you like.

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

times like this i wish i lived in the states, marry me jax PLLLLEEEEASE

Clifton_Fury's Avatar Member

Jax... Can. Of. Worms. Hehehe. I havent been around here long but I ave noticed a hell of a lot of the posts revolve around how amazing Jax is. I almost did this with a friend once... It was gonna be a rockabilly wedding just outside Vegas, but it never happened. We are still each others '30 and unmarried' fallback plans, so it could still happen. Thinking though, she was a ridiculously hot tattooed punk too... But what the hell, i'd be dumb not to throw my trilby in the ring. I'll marry you Jax. We can wed in Vegas in all our mobster finery, then get out the Thompsons and go on a Bonnie & Clyde style bank robbing spree cross the southern states. Mind if we pass on the ridiculously bloody death? Or maybe 1000 bullets would turn you on? In that case, I'm game if you are!

Clifton

Mother Superior

Hot damn Jax, you have some takers here. Now, what's up?

Damn, Jax is gonna hafta run off to Utah to do all of this ;-)

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Lol, sweet! Including this board I have 12 proposals. I plan on letting it go another week. Now how do I decide!? I think I know, current picture, and a little 'essay' of sorts to let me know what they like, dislike, and more about themselves.

Sheesh, I didnt think anyone would take me seriously! this is awesome!

ok... I'm the happy number 13.....

I would, if I weren't married. We'd have to go outta the country, though.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Lol, I love traveling;p

Lol, sweet! Including this board I have 12 proposals. I plan on letting it go another week. Now how do I decide!? I think I know, current picture, and a little 'essay' of sorts to let me know what they like, dislike, and more about themselves.

But....but.....but I gave you a ring

Jaxs has hos in diferent area codes, ive never wanted to be a ho so bad but alas i am already taken. But im here to cheer the rest of you on. this could be like the blue blood reality show in wich 12 bachelors compete for the love of Jax, each week there is an elimination round in wich jax will gives a rose to the looser. until finaly only one is left standing.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Awww, but it wasnt good enough dear...

ROFLMAO! Yeah right, Id rather go without a ring, I dont care much for material stuff.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    Jaxs has hos in diferent area codes, ive never wanted to be a ho so bad but alas i am already taken. But im here to cheer the rest of you on. this could be like the blue blood reality show in wich 12 bachelors compete for the love of Jax, each week there is an elimination round in wich jax will gives a rose to the looser. until finaly only one is left standing.
    I love that idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf

and the looser of the first elimination round is Rockwulf stay tuned for scenes from our next episode

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

Sweet. I'm on a roll. 1 more weeks and I'm the king.

ROFLMAO! Yeah right, Id rather go without a ring, I dont care much for material stuff.
    *heart breaks*

Is it because it was PBR? Did you want a better beer? Tell me baby! I can change, I swear it!!!!!!!! PLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

*sees new email*

Uh, what was I talking about?

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

shyeah right, we all know who will win if thats the case :P

i plan to just kill the rest of you fuckers till im the only one left GO TEAM ME!

Sex_Kitten's Avatar Saucy Little Minx

Sounds like a good idea. Hell you and I could get married jax........

Who's going to be getting the tat of you? You should get a pic of it, and post it here on BB

count me out... since I haven't been noticed it's not use
    but hey... you can stil be my net wifey ... wanna marrie me jax? imaginary online? (yes, join my harem)

+ Reply to Thread