+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spider Lives in Woman's Ear

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default Spider Lives in Woman's Ear

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...447559,00.html

SPIDER IN WOMAN'S EAR
    A woman went to her doctor complaining of headaches - and was told there was a spider living her ear.

The arachnid had even spun a web in the woman's ear canal during its brief stay.

The 33-year-old, from Athens, felt a sharp pain in her ear while out riding a motorbike.

Perfect temperature

She went to her doctor who after a brief examination broke the astonishing news, Greek television station Private Star reported.

Dr Evangelos Gollas said: "When I examined the patient, I was surprised to find a spider's web and then, I saw there was movement.

"The spider found itself in her ear, and because the temperature is ideal there, it stayed."

The woman did not need to surgery to remove the spider and was not injured.

Default Re: Spider Lives in Woman's Ear

I remindes me of a story I heard when I was a kid about a family that bought a cactus. And when they brought it home it exploded with thousands of spiders in their house.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

reminds me of this story thay some girl got a spider bite on her face and it just kept getting worse and worse then she was soaking in the tub one night and her cheek exploded and thousands of tiny spiders crawled out .
    anyhow...does anyone remember those scary story books. the creepy-ish ones that had like weird little songs in them.....damn I forgot what they were..

misstayva's Avatar Professional Nose-Picker

I've heard of worms living in people's asses

Yuck... I 'd hate to be that woman! I've had shit crawl in my ear and that is some of the worst pain I've ever felt, I tell ya what.

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

I'm creaped out by spiders...I think I'd never recover from something like that...for the rest of my life I'd be scratching at imagionary things...*shudders*

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Did you hear about that High School student that got bitten by a radioactive spider.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

back when my family still lived in my grandmas far my little brother who liked playing with the farm animals got a tick in his ear. At first my mom just thought it was a bad ear infection but then she took a look and saw the lil criter and started flipping out. Incredibly my grandma had just the remedy for that and she made like a paste out of a tobaco from a cigarete and some booze i beleive it was tequila, she then put that stuff in his ear and like 3 hours later it just fell out on its own. Its amazing that lady had a cure for evrything

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

That is just wrong.. and creeps me out.. i ma gonna go hurl now

reubs's Avatar Senior Member

its gotta make you wonder though...i mean...how long was it supposed to have been in there? does this woman not clean her ears?

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

HOLY FUCK!! *faints*... thats the sickest thing ever... haha... just plain nasty. heh reubs knows how much i hate spiders... dontcha reubs... grosssss....

Did you hear about that High School student that got bitten by a radioactive spider
    i remember that guy man... they made a movie of him... he was cuuute!

ive heard that story about the cactus... i always heard it was just a myth though, like the version i heard was there was a cactus in like a show home or something... and the cactus exploded in tarantulas while people were looking at the home... i would be scarred for life.

reminds me of this story thay some girl got a spider bite on her face and it just kept getting worse and worse then she was soaking in the tub one night and her cheek exploded and thousands of tiny spiders crawled out .
    then this... i think i would just die. i would just spontaniously combust or something. ew.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

*is creeped out* I'm an arachnaphobic type.

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    anyhow...does anyone remember those scary story books. the creepy-ish ones that had like weird little songs in them.....damn I forgot what they were..
    oh yeah, those used to scare the crap outta me... the bookstore i work at has them on sale, i just may have to buy a copy for old times sake

spiders... they don't bother me unless they're the big hairy kind... i still wouldn't want one in my ear tho, yuck

poor spiders... If they only knew what you're thinking about them... I remember I ate one to shock some girls, just don't remember where and when 'cos I was somehow fucked up.......

exile

I think people that frightened of spiders are fucking pussies.
    Spiders are great. I hope the spider wasn't injured.

+ Reply to Thread