+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stalkers! Fun Stories!

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Stalkers! Fun Stories!

OK everyone tell me your stalker stories. I will tell you mine. Well, the best one's anyways.

1. Stalker # 1- very dedicated. Met him at the strip club I worked at, I used to wear a blonde wig and dance to hard rock to accomodate the crowd. He would write me love poems about my beautiful blonde hair, how he was so in love with me. He would pay me to sit with him in the lap dance booth and talk. Then I caved in one day and agreed to go to dinner with him, because i felt bad. But my car was broken, so he picked me up, then for about a month afterwards would drive by my house and call me. :I see your ca, where are you?? I know you're home!" Then he would come tio the club and I would be rude ot him cause he freaked me out and then he started getting all pathetic and pleading with me. Eventually one of the other strippers told him to fuck off and I never saw him again. Till years later that is, when he was at the smoking patio at a club I was at. I stared at the floor.

2. The most threateneng one of the bunch. He was the groundskeeper at the apt building I was living in. I had to have him come over once to fix something, then after that he would randomely stop by and bother me. I tried to be courteous because he was the one who'd be fixing my toilet if it was broken, but he started getting to be very intrusive. Sometimes I would have a ciggarette with im or something. The once he came into my house and looked at me and said "Wanna fuck?" I thought he was joking. So I laughed. Then he was like "No seriously I don't want to beat around the bush. We should fuck." So I turned him down and he picked up a knife from my bureau (I had a collection at that time) and held it up to me, standing about 2 feet away, and said very quietly "Youknow, no one can hear us scream in here." I don't konw how I ended up getting him to leave, I think someone may have coincidentally showed up at my house right then or something. So needless to say I didn't talk to him anymore, then he started feeling bad. So he left a rose on my door onetime and I smashed it into the carpet out front and then he never botheres me again :-)

3. This one I have a hard time calling a stalker. More of an over eager fan. He met me at bar Sinister and had been a fan for a long time, he carried a laminated pic of me in a coffin in the coat pocket of his army uniform. I told him he could contact me through ******* if he wanted. So we wrote back and forth a couple times, then he called and said he would be in San Diego and did I want ot hang out? I told him of the clubs going on that weekend. When I walked into the riday night club he was sitting alone at a table in the corner. He said he had had an accident in his car 8 miles up the road so he left it in a parking lot and walked all the way to the club.

We hung out and at the end of the night he asked if he could stay at my house. My jaw literally dropped, and then someone invited us to a party. The whole time we were there I pretended to sleep on the couch hoping he would feel like an imposition and leave. But nooooo, he waited. So then he asked again as I was leaving, I said "oh, I don't know, I can't think I am so tired. What do you think Chrissy?" She sisn't realize I was trying to have her get me out of it and was like "sure, I'll drive you home!".

So I tried to get her to stay the night as well as another friend, but neither of them would, so I gave him a blanket and a pillow and left him to sleep on the couch. My house is kind of wierd, though, there is no door between the bedroom and living room, so I woke up to him standing in y bedroom doorway looking at me. It was a little creepy. I drove him to his car and called him a tow truck, then he showed me this necklace he had hanging fron the rear view mirror which was a woman in a coffin. This struck me as odd because that was the pic of me he carried around. Not to mention he had my pic in his wallet, used another as his bokmark, etc. etc.

Default Re: Stalkers! Fun Stories!

Those are fucked-up. Why didn't you call the police on Stalker#2, he pulled a knife on you? How many more stalker stories do you have?

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

*shudders* I've only had the three that actually became threats.
    1) Was actually stalking me before I was a dancer or a model or anything. At school he left weirder letters in my locker about how I was the only one for him and that it was imperitive that we be together. It was destiny and who was I to deny destiny? I actually went to the principal and the campus officer vouluntarily because I was scared. The officer drove me home and explained it to my mom. The guy started to leave love letters on my lawn weighted down with rocks. They read like bad obsessive poetry. How we alone could stand against this world and we were ment to be togther. I was his bride and the only way death would part us was if he killed me himself. Hid in the bushes across the street and took pictures of me. Wasn't till my mom sat in the front yard all weekend with her steel cross bow sticking the arrows in the concrete with my uncle Joe (who can lift a fridge with one hand) that the fucker got a clue and dissapeared. Never actually saw his face but I did see his camera flash a dozen or so times. (Really what kind of a moron stalks a girl who lives next door to the police dept?)

2) Was an acquaintence of a friend that I spoke to a few times. Followed me home from work and parked across the street. Reverese looked up my phone number and started calling me every day. It got to where I hated answering the phone and I actually caved in and bought a caller ID box. A very good friend of mine tailed him home got his plate # and addy and helped me put a restraining order on him. A few months later I moved cause I was still uncomfortable. Appearantly he's tried knocking on the current residnet's door since with flowers telling them that he's there to take me to the movies. *shudders*

3) The only one I've had since comming to Cali. Met him on a feature set. We chatted for a while 'cause the day was running very long. Wanted my number to keep in touch. Guy gave me a weird feeling so I gave him my e-mail instead. Started writing me mile long emails about me being his princess and how he longs to take me away and worship me. That was a simple matter of blocking him from contacting me. A very short lived weirdness.

Then there's me. I followed thsi guy home from school a couple times. Kept all his news paper clippings. Learned to program the VCR so I could record his news appearences. Bummed a cigarette of a friend of his durring a frisbee football game got a ride back to his place and never went home. Moved to Cali wiht him and married him a week ago.

K

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

wow scary shit Scar, the worst i had was a 13 year old girl online or who would not leave me be, she somehow found out my phone number and told my parents she was my girlfriend so when she called they be like hey pick up the phone its yopur girlfriend. she would talk about doing the lewdest things with me i was like WTF , i still dont know how she got my number seeing as how she lived way up in sacramento and im in LA. i was about 16 at the time this happened, it kept me away from using any instant messenger or chatroom for a while cause she would somehow always find me. she even found me on ******* like a year after i stoped talkin to her

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

No stalkin' on my ass.(unless their really good,haha)

had one girl that was just being a fucking whore,and trying to compleatly ruin my "name".(as if i had one)

Sad part is i was never with her. and only met her once.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I have never had a stalker, but i have stalked people before, because they were jackasses that messed with my friends

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

I feel so left out, I have no stalkers...though I think they would only do it out of boredom. And just when I was finally gonna get off my ass and start stalking Jax, she decides to move across the country.

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

no stalkers here im afraid, i dare say all the blueblood models have encountered it thou

in a way i kinda find stalkers funny, i mean, why? why would ya sneak around leaving notes if u liked someone? takes more balls to do that then just go up and ask them imho. think about it, the sneaking around, trying not to be seen or heard, only ninjas could find that fun/easy, but ninjas are cool and all the ladies want them.

Bedlamite

I had so many stalkers and run-ins between like, 12 and 16 it was silly. The one that I remeber most vividly was when I went to Vegas for a Young Scientists camp. The very first day down there, we went to a mall, and this HUGE man started to follow me around. The whites of his eyes were yellow, and he was trying his damndest to get me to go out to his car with him. I tried to get my roomate to help me, and even one of the adults. They told me later that they thought 13 year old me was just having a good time with the 6'3" giant with the yellow eyes.

Then there were my stalkers from when I worked at Wal-Mart. One was a tiny Mexican fellow that barely spoke english, but would stay for hours on end in my department and follow me around, asking me about music, and to marry him, or go to dinner with he and his family. The second was an odd balding man that liked to talk about UFO's and Magik, and was convinced that I was "special" and that "I knew..." Knew what? Don't know. He got mad and vaguely threatening after I repeatedly turned him down.

And finally the strange married man who followed me everywhere when I was a Black Jack dealer. He was creepy, and went around telling everyone how much he loved my butt. I happily ignored it until he cornered me one night after I got off the table. I didn't find out he was married until after I turned him down. Lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima
    I had so many stalkers and run-ins between like, 12 and 16 it was silly. The one that I remeber most vividly was when I went to Vegas for a Young Scientists camp. The very first day down there, we went to a mall, and this HUGE man started to follow me around. The whites of his eyes were yellow, and he was trying his damndest to get me to go out to his car with him. I tried to get my roomate to help me, and even one of the adults. They told me later that they thought 13 year old me was just having a good time with the 6'3" giant with the yellow eyes.

Then there were my stalkers from when I worked at Wal-Mart. One was a tiny Mexican fellow that barely spoke english, but would stay for hours on end in my department and follow me around, asking me about music, and to marry him, or go to dinner with he and his family. The second was an odd balding man that liked to talk about UFO's and Magik, and was convinced that I was "special" and that "I knew..." Knew what? Don't know. He got mad and vaguely threatening after I repeatedly turned him down.

And finally the strange married man who followed me everywhere when I was a Black Jack dealer. He was creepy, and went around telling everyone how much he loved my butt. I happily ignored it until he cornered me one night after I got off the table. I didn't find out he was married until after I turned him down. Lovely!

teach me to do those crazy shuffles and ill be you friend for aslong as i remember who you are!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

for as long as i remember who you are... haha.. thats fabulous.
    god this is disturbing though.. ive never had any stalkers and i hope to god i never do :S *is scared*

I thought about becoming one, but I figured the world was full of politicians already Oh You were talking about stalkers, not perverts, in that case, dont look out your window

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    1. Stalker # 1- very dedicated. Met him at the strip club I worked at, I used to wear a blonde wig and dance to hard rock to accomodate the crowd. He would write me love poems about my beautiful blonde hair, how he was so in love with me. He would pay me to sit with him in the lap dance booth and talk. Then I caved in one day and agreed to go to dinner with him, because i felt bad. But my car was broken, so he picked me up, then for about a month afterwards would drive by my house and call me. :I see your ca, where are you?? I know you're home!" Then he would come tio the club and I would be rude ot him cause he freaked me out and then he started getting all pathetic and pleading with me. Eventually one of the other strippers told him to fuck off and I never saw him again. Till years later that is, when he was at the smoking patio at a club I was at. I stared at the floor.

Sorry about that..I was in my obsessive phaze of life..it won't happen again

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

Keep in mind that I am not an attractive woman. I am a moderately ugly woman. It's still bewildering to me how I even have a boyfriend right now, and I still occasionally get attacks of "why are you hanging around me? go be with someone less lumpy!" and so on. Which means I really had no idea how to deal with these guys when I was younger, any ANYONE giving me ANY sort of "I like you" attention was a rarity that stunned me with confusion every time. I had a hard time saying no to people, which is probably why this first incident happened.

I was in high school, I think I was either 15 or 16, which at the time seemed tremendously grown-up to me but now I just snicker. He was 21. Yes, those are GIANT RED WARNING LIGHTS FLASHING, but I'm really dumb. He kept commenting that he liked how I looked, loved me 'cause I was larger and 'not afraid to have a big ass' (god, i'm cringing right here), and so on and so forth. Looking back, yeah, somewhere around 14 my body just went "kid? no! now you are fully developped!" but it still is really really weird for a guy to be doing this to a 15-year-old. Considering at this point all the experience I had was with, like, stupid high-school idiot romance and whatnot, I think I only entertained the idea of any sort of continuing relationship, friendship or otherwise, because I was really confused.
    Anyway, one week after making his aquaintance, I FINALLY caught onto the creep vibes and started acting ninja. Avoiding him, not returning calls, standing up, so on. Considering I was stupid and had the fear of rejecting people and all, I couldn't just jump out and say "no, you're eerie, please stop talking to me". I made up some ridiculous excuse eventually about not being able to talk to him, trying to be as gentle as I could, and he agreed he'd keep his space.
    He kept calling me. For three years.

Other than that there's nothing other than a minor case of a 13-year-old girl-discovering-she's-bisexual crush (even if the crush was possibly the most intense one I think I've ever seen a 13-year-old endure. and keep in mind, at this time, I'm 16, so it was awkward), and I'm clean.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

When I was in Highschool I started seeing a girl I had met at one of my night and weekend jobs. She seemed nice and all. She was a bit older than I was, well, 24/25 anyway. We'd meet up pretty late at night. Her family didn't really like her seeing me, since they had it in their heads that she was supposed to marry some other guy, but she really wasn't into him at all. It was fun for a while, but then she kinda got more and more creepy.

She'd send me these really long letters about her fantasies about kidnaping me and such (with her motorcycle, that didn't really make a lot of sense to me, but whatever.) Pretty graphic stuff too. Eventually, it got weird between us, since the relationship had kinda devolved into some sort of booty call type of arrangement and I kinda wanted something more complete. I told her how I was feeling on a New Years eve, which was probably kind of insensitive on my part, but the big plan for the night was she was getting us a hotel room, and I really wasn't into it at that point. I walked a few miles home instead, heard the clock strike midnight on the way. Figured that was over.

But, then she kept driving in front of the place I lived late at night. She'd park out there for hours. She'd even leave envelopes of cash for me with letters about how I must have dumped her because I didn't have enough money or somesuch. Yeah, I was broke, working multiple jobs trying to save up to send myself to college, but that really wasn't the issue. This kept up for a while.

Then I got a weird call. Someone had really destroyed her car, broke the windows, spray painted all over, keyed it, all kinds of stuff. It really wasn't me at all, but she thought it was. My guess was that it was her fiance, but I honestly have no idea who did it and why. But, she did stop the stalker action after that. I still feel bad about the car thing though. There is almost nothing I hate more than being blamed for things I didn't do.

(I have a few more, but this one will do for now)

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by Flip
    teach me to do those crazy shuffles and ill be you friend for aslong as i remember who you are!
    You don't need to be my friend. Just pay me well.

well i dunno if its worth actual money but man some of those shuffles are wicked, u aint seen nothing till you've seen a croupier shuffle 5 decks. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Lotus
    ... and started acting ninja. ...

Other than that there's nothing other than a minor case of a 13-year-old girl-discovering-she's-bisexual crush (even if the crush was possibly the most intense one I think I've ever seen a 13-year-old endure. and keep in mind, at this time, I'm 16, so it was awkward), and I'm clean.
    this has utterly proved my point that ninjas get all the ladies

but in all seriousness, that is pretty wierd, whats even crazier are the amounts of these stories that were in high school, some seriously messed up people in this world. luckily everyone has survived these unscathed tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Then there's me. I followed thsi guy home from school a couple times. Kept all his news paper clippings. Learned to program the VCR so I could record his news appearences. Bummed a cigarette of a friend of his durring a frisbee football game got a ride back to his place and never went home. Moved to Cali wiht him and married him a week ago.

K

does he know about all of this? are you planning on telling him, or just suprising him by showing up at some dinner party he's throwing and publicly announcing all of this... in front of his wife of 7 years, and their children?

...I have some funny stalkerish stories....but right now I've got to go make some money!

pixina's Avatar resident mud wrestler

the only one that really freaked me out was some strange little man in manchester, england. he would stare at me if i was out... or linger outside my windows... or hide in dark places and try to get me to follow him... eek. he was very slick when it came to hiding from the police. it went on for about a month. the only way i actually got rid of him was going to london. so... that was the creepiest stalker i had.

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    The lesson here is:

Male stalker: creepy
    Femaler stalker: future S.O.

(not really, of course)

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

never done any stalking or been stalked

hunting though thats a different story

I gotta say though those are some pretty fucked up stories though

I once stalked a girl because she wanted to know what it would be like. So a friend and I followed her for three days then walked into a resteraunt and handed her a notebook that detailed her every move. She kinda freaked and said it wasn't as cool as she thought it would be. I ended up dating her, but not until after she made me promise to never stalk her again.

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

I've had one...but it was so horrible I had rather not talk about it.
    Put it this way...I put a stalker charge on him after he nearly strangled me in my home and beat me around. He threw me into a door so hard the doorframe broke.
    He can not come near me or he now gets arrested.
    Of course, there is more to it...but like I said...bad memories. I had rather focus on the here and now and move on...

That was great reading, I don't remember when I last all thread in piece on Blue Blood but this I did.
    Too bad I don't have any stalking stories except when I was in 1 grade of my elementary school... so, I was 7 years old. And anly I remember is that she was tallest in our class (which was preety cool) and that I followed her once home to see where she's living. This is on of my rare memories from my childhood since I moved a lot and lived in many diferent countries since the begining of war in Yugoslavia. Damn I miss Tito even I wasn't born when he died that were the times

Other than this short story I have plenty of stories with girls asking to redo the night before which of corse rarely happened. Yes I'm kinda preety. I think those stories don't fit here....
    Oh, I forgot to mention that this happened ONLY when I was living in my "hometovn" Banja Luka in Bosnia which is well known for 7 girls on 1 boy statisics in between youth. That was period after the war 1996-2002, after my family and me camed from ride trought europe and before we settled in Sweden for 3 years ago... now is totaly diferent story now it sucks...

*anyone willing to visit me when I'm on vacation in my hometovn fell free to do that to check out the fact's about it...

I forgot to mention that I wasn't pleased to read sunkarma's post and that I hope that people see the warning here... just try to not draw attention from anyone you don't want on your neck...

"He kept calling me. For three years."

Ha ha that's so funny!!! But in a disturbing way of course. Thank god we can block people now. At least it makes it harder for them....

"Then I got a weird call. Someone had really destroyed her car, broke the windows, spray painted all over, keyed it, all kinds of stuff. It really wasn't me at all, but she thought it was. My guess was that it was her fiance, but I honestly have no idea who did it and why. But, she did stop the stalker action after that. I still feel bad about the car thing though. There is almost nothing I hate more than being blamed for things I didn't do."

It was probably HER. I have encountered 2 such similar experiences. My ex-bf Tim had dated this girl, and when he tried to break up with her she locked herself in their car and bashed her head into the bottom of the steering wheel until she was bleeding down her face then called the cops on him and said he beat her up. Even the cops warned him to stay away.
    The second was my own fault. I was knocking on my ex's window and ACCIDENTLY cracked it. He called the cops on me and I later found out from a friend that when he showed them the window it was completely busted out and there was glass everywhere. So I guess he broke it himself to make me look even worse.....? Who the fuck knows.

"I once stalked a girl because she wanted to know what it would be like. So a friend and I followed her for three days then walked into a resteraunt and handed her a notebook that detailed her every move. She kinda freaked and said it wasn't as cool as she thought it would be. I ended up dating her, but not until after she made me promise to never stalk her again."

Now how does one even bring up the subject?
    "So, I've been thinking, having a stalker would be kinda cool". Hmmm....

thank god I'm not famous

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Stalkers..what fun what joy.

1.) First stalker stalked my Mom and I when I was about 8-9 years old. He'd call my Mom at home and talk about whatever clothes she'd put me in that day or how she'd done my hair. He mailed me a birthday card, followed my Dad, followed my Mom and I all over where I grew up. Eventually he was convicted of trying to break into a lady's house just up the street of my elementary school.

(Mind you this was Mid-Green River Killer and we lived right in the middle of his hunting area so it was a big thing.)

2.) When I was just out of highschool this guy some friends of mine and I met at a rave in Portland followed my roommate and I around for months. He always found himself into our circle of friends or into whatever car we were riding in, he showed up a lot of places we went, where we worked. He showed up at our apartment once around 3 in the morning saying he needed a place to crash and come down from the E he said he'd been taking. We said no and he got really pissed off and tried to kick in our door.

Our downstairs neighbor was a dealer and came upstairs with some of his boys all armed and the guy was 'convinced' to go away. He left that night but came back a few tmies and went away with his ass kicked every time. Then finally we moved and I heard around the way that he moved out of state.

I think that's it for in my face type stalkers. When I first got published there was a crazy lady that emailed me constantly alternately trying to "save me from myself" and tell me how much I needed to screw her. That was only amusing for about a week until she got scary. I got a new email address and moved my blog and I think she lost interest.

pixina's Avatar resident mud wrestler

^ for some reason that reminded me of this time when my bestfriend got a phone call from a guy in washington. he said his roomie (who, it seems, was one of my friends ex-bfs that used to show up unannounced when they first broke up and threaten her and stuff) got killed in a random shooting at a club. sorting through the guy's stuff to pack for his family he found a box with my friend's name, phone #, address and other personal info. there were also tons and tons of photos of her and me. the guy would take trips down to cali and follow us around and take pics! we had no clue until this guy phoned her up asking if she wanted it all.

closest to a stalker I get is those damn fuckin computers that call and cal but hang up as soon as the phone gets answered

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

i wont go into my stories.

But I have alot of guy friends who have stalkers. And I love the fact they come to me to get rid of them. ive beenn quite successful so far. They dont exactly know what to do when my hawk is up, Im riled and approach them to quit stalking 'my man'. Haha!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Jax

But I have alot of guy friends who have stalkers. And I love the fact they come to me to get rid of them. ive beenn quite successful so far. They dont exactly know what to do when my hawk is up, Im riled and approach them to quit stalking 'my man'. Haha!
    Think you can help me out with a few credit card companies with that tactic? I mean they ARE like stalkers after all.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Think you can help me out with a few credit card companies with that tactic? I mean they ARE like stalkers after all.
    ROF! Ive taken care of my own credit card companies. You have no idea how hard it was to ditch those guys, hahaha!

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by Jax

I sure as hell know what I would do, seeing you coming at me with your hawk up and the teeth and nails flying. (it rhymes with trucker)

Quote Originally Posted by Nudemuse
    Stalkers..what fun what joy.

When I first got published there was a crazy lady that emailed me constantly alternately trying to "save me from myself" and tell me how much I needed to screw her.
    That reminds me of someone else I know. he said if he didn't have sex with his best friend the world was going to end, because he had been put on the planet by god with this mission. Needless to say the date by which he was supposed to have sex with her by came and the world did not end. I think it helped snap him out of his messiah phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    hmmmm.... there's a group of people who keep calling my number for 'M.Carroll', and a 'James Carroll' for like the last 5 years.

I kept explaining to them that we have the number now, and don't know any 'carrolls' but they insisted that if we wanted to quit getting calls it was our responsibility to find them... I offered to come down to their office to 'chat' about it...but they weren't going for that...

...eventually they quit calling ever 45min.... but every once in a while...

I really wonder if I could get them classified as 'stalkers' ....hmmm. (I have a feeling that the different collection agencies just keep selling the # to each other)

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

we get mail for the people that used to live in our house. STILL!!! after over 2 years!! wtf. i honestly dont get it.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    That reminds me of someone else I know. he said if he didn't have sex with his best friend the world was going to end, because he had been put on the planet by god with this mission. Needless to say the date by which he was supposed to have sex with her by came and the world did not end. I think it helped snap him out of his messiah phase.
    Hmmmmmmmm....this gives me an idea.

Scott's Avatar Senior Member

For the last two years I have been getting weird calls late at night from some guy who whispers stuff like

"are you naked?"
    "are you horny?"

and I always say "Nope.. not tonight!"
    and then hang up..

its a little creepy.. I wonder if its someone who knows me or if its just some random person

+ Reply to Thread