+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dita Von Teese's temper tantrum

and your little dog too

Default Dita Von Teese's temper tantrum

from female first

November 11, 2005, 6:51:57

Marilyn Manson's fiancée Dita Von Teese threw a massive temper tantrum after a DJ branded her a "stripper" who is dating a "freak".

The burlesque dancer had been due to perform one of her sexy routines in a giant martini glass at an exclusive New York party held after the Victoria's Secret fashion show.

But Dita refused after record spinner DJ Juske announced her as a "stripper attached to a freak"

When the beautiful brunette failed to appear, Juske then further infuriated her by allegedly chanting for her to "get the f**k on the stage"

According to reports in America's New York Post, Dita was furious and told organisers there was no way she would perform.

However, the sexy star, who is due to marry Manson in a gothic themed ceremony this December, was eventually talked into going on stage after the event's producer apologised profusely for Juske's "lack of respect"

Last month, it was revealed Manson and Dita are to opt out of exchanging vows at their upcoming nuptials - and will swap blood instead

Default Re: Dita Von Teese's temper tantrum

you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round... haha couldnt resist

Bedlamite

I'd likely throw a tantrum too...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Gotta laugh at the fact she got pissed at a DJ...I mean come on...no one ever listens to a damned thing they ever say.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I sure as hell wouldn't have performed after that kind of an insult.

Granted she is a stripper. When burlesque started they weren't called "burlsesque performers" they were called strippers.

And Manson is a freak.

K

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

hah,what a dick....she so damn sexy....why would want to piss her off,hahaa....

but manson,BWAhahahhaaah...

This post is now adequately Nonsensical,thank you...

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I think there is a price you should pay for disrespect.

If you respect a performer enough to have them perform, then treat them accordingly, if not, don't book them. There is no reason people should have to put up with belittling derogatory 'fun'. I've talked to her a few times. I'm certain she could take some good natured ribbing, but some people are just rude and hide behind some supposed missing sense of 'humor' in the people they are simply being dicks toward.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

ya that's pretty fucked. what kind of asshole DJ would be insulting guests at his own venue?

Reminds me of this rave in roseland ballroom in the mid-90's when a hardcore techno DJ, Oliver Chesler a.k.a the Horrorist starting badmouthing a hiphop DJ before he came on. Then when Chesler started walking away about 5-6 guys from the audience jumped him and beat him to a pulp right in front of me. Getting blood on your shoes when you're tripping is not a good thing :-(

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Granted their really should be some level of respect between performers. But it's not as though this DJ said something that would changed the opinion of the crowd. Given the nature of the venue it's not as though you'd have easily offended prudes. She can call herself what she wants but Burlesque performers have historicaly been associated with strippers...after all they do technically strip clothes off. Plus Manson has made a career playing up the freak angle...doubt he'd be nailing her without that image to be honest.

Bad move on the DJ's part? Totally. But this sounds more like a case of not wanting to hear what is pretty much true over anything else.

Though I do agree DJ's should just shut up and play their set...

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

Some DJs get confused about the "DJ" part and the "MC" part. Lotta strip club DJs do this, and kinda have to because people are fucking sheep. Wedding DJs too. I fucking hate wedding DJs.

I dunno why I'm posting this.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    And Manson is a freak.K

you say that like it's a bad thing.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

in the immortal words of seth green portraying the original club kid james st. james: "NO PUBLICITY IS BAD PUBLICITY."
    everybody wins in this one! the dj gets his name in the paper, dita gets her speel done and manson gets to plug his wedding and we all ge to continue to talk about it in this wonderful little thread for millions to see...not to mention all the other forums that probably have posted this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by funkatron
    Wedding DJs too.
    wouldn't it be cute if manson got that guy to be the dj at his wedding? lol i could see it now......
    dj:and for the first dance we have the freak and thestripper starting everyone off.....

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

She should try being IN a band, they not only insult you, but they throw raw turkey meat, lightbulbs, batteries, ice.

They also forget to pay you, harrass you, come on to you, and then kick you out of the club!! Welcome to the world of "alternative" show biz babe!!!

anybody ever read get in the van by henry rollins?
    dunno why but what you just said made me think of that, Miss jenn,Ma'am.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Oh I forgot, more things they do to you when you are IN a band: They spit at you, scream insults onstage, throw everything you can imagine, steal your equipment and hock it for drugs, get mad if you don't have sex with them, get mad if you HAVE sex with them, take a bunch of drugs and get mad because you don't have sex with them, have drug dealer managers who try to get you on drugs and have sex with you, and then get mad when you don't, then they have to leave the country...

Henry Rollins never had this stuff happen to him.

I dont know him personally,Ma'am. just read the book and it reminded me about what you said. your band gonna be playing near wellsville/bufflao anytime soon? maybe I can get tickets for me and st.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

People take themselves way to seroiusly... FUCK IT ALLL

Everybody has bad days, I know the feeling. Somedays it takes very little to irritate me. I forgive her.

She has lifes 'eazy-pass'...
    Good looks

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Oh I forgot, more things they do to you when you are IN a band: They spit at you, scream insults onstage, throw everything you can imagine, steal your equipment and hock it for drugs, get mad if you don't have sex with them, get mad if you HAVE sex with them, take a bunch of drugs and get mad because you don't have sex with them, have drug dealer managers who try to get you on drugs and have sex with you, and then get mad when you don't, then they have to leave the country...

Henry Rollins never had this stuff happen to him.
    Anyone else think that sex with MistressJennifer must be an epic experiance after reading that?

I like the intensity in that little paragraph...I am impressed.

really?

what'd she do with them?

...seriously she's never been very interesting for me.

...what's sad is the wasted oppertunity. that DJ could have said something really clever, instead he was just dullwitted.

likewise DVT could have gotten on stage, and said something that would've made the DJ wish he'd been strangled in the womb...

...but they didn't... more's the pity.

+ Reply to Thread