+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Absent-minded drug dealers shouldn't use Enterprise for their car rental needs

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Absent-minded drug dealers shouldn't use Enterprise for their car rental needs

Allegedly a customer of Enterprise Rent-A-Car in the Philadelphia area left eighty eight bags of heroin in his vehicle when he returned it. Apparently they were under some napkins. When an undercover police detective contacted the absent-minded car rental customer pretending he wanted a reward for finding the smack . . . the guy agreed to meet the cop to get his drugs back. And of course was promptly arrested. What was this guy, on drugs?

I want to know what kind of a car he rented and how big the baggies were.

and your little dog too

Default Re: Absent-minded drug dealers shouldn't use Enterprise for their car rental needs

Darwinism.

Mother Superior

Default Re: Absent-minded drug dealers shouldn't use Enterprise for their car rental needs

He may have been getting high on his own supply as they say. That goes back to my original comment in another thread , people just don't think, here is the proof. It reminds me of people who speed with drugs in the car, or drink fucked up and do the same. They think they are invincible... *insert buzzer out of time sound* WRONG ANSWER.

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

Quote Originally Posted by karyn
    Darwinism.
    I believe in Darwinism too. And I agree that this is a good example.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

It's morons like that that are one of the reasons I don't do drugs.

+ Reply to Thread