PHILADELPHIA, PA, US
    ARRIVAL SCAN
    7:55 P.M. MASPETH, NY, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    6:55 P.M. MASPETH, NY, US ORIGIN SCAN
    Dec 26, 2005
    7:38 P.M.
    US
    BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

What a special way to route their shipping.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Default Re: WTF is up with UPS?

That's the holiday season for ya.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Ok, I hope they were picking us up some pizza in New York, maybe some cheesesteak in Philadelphia, and maybe some ribs or something from Texas along the way.

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Ok, I hope they were picking us up some pizza in New York, maybe some cheesesteak in Philadelphia, and maybe some ribs or something from Texas along the way.
    I hope they flash-freeze that shit. I'd love a real cheesesteak, but I dunno how well they hold up in a brown truck for 3-5 days.

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

thats why UPS costs a little more,.. but shipping UPS is total peace of mind in my opinion,.. I used to load trucks at my local branch when I was a little younger and healthier,...

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

I'm sure you are refering to the trip from Dallas/Ft. Worth to Ontario. But that is Ontario, California. I thought the same thing when my Mac went from San Diego to Ontario before it arrived in San Francisco.

lol..so it left canada...went to texas..then instead of staying west..it went east..then now is comming back west? sounds like job security

see,.. i leave a company and things go o hell,.. maybe they wrote the zip code on the package wrong? maybe they gave you the wrong tracking numbers?

umm :\,.. okay i'll stop trying to help now hehe

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

that must be why it's so freakin expensive to ship all of my stuff this year, they take it on a tour of the world

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Better than the USPS. They effectivly lost my BB hoodie and tshirts and the box my mom sent certified mail before Christmas was returned to her looking like it had been in a hurricane. DHL lost more than 1000 time sensitive packages with 0hr tix. I'm thinking that maybe I'll just hand deliver everything from now on. Maybe Voldta will have to wait till my train goes through Atlanta and me there to get his box of t-shirts.

It's dissapointing because it used to be that one of the things you could count on was that the mail must go through. Not snow nor rain, nor dark of night not sleet nor war, the mail must go through. Not so, they don't even knock on the door any more if there's a certified letter or package, they stick a pink slip under your door mat, or fed ex will put a sticker on the front of the building, not your door, and assume that you'll get it. If you're not in the telephone directory DHL says there's No Such Person. I hate to think what would happen if i was being served with papers or if there was notice of a death in the family or somehting. *sigh*

K

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Fed Ex is the best. I have used every shipping method in existence, and if you really want something to get there, use Fed Ex...

I mean this is my job, this is what I do, I mail things for my bigshot boss.

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Better than the USPS. They effectivly lost my BB hoodie and tshirts and the box my mom sent certified mail before Christmas was returned to her looking like it had been in a hurricane. DHL lost more than 1000 time sensitive packages with 0hr tix. I'm thinking that maybe I'll just hand deliver everything from now on. Maybe Voldta will have to wait till my train goes through Atlanta and me there to get his box of t-shirts.
    Yeah, DHL and Airborne Express eat ass. And I'm not a fan of USPS either. I only ever ship anything UPS or FedEx anymore. I don't ship a ton of stuff, but I do it fairly frequently and have never had an issue (yet).

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by P I L O T
    thats why UPS costs a little more,.. but shipping UPS is total peace of mind in my opinion,.. I used to load trucks at my local branch when I was a little younger and healthier,...

aha,i had a roomate that did too....

and because of that i avoid them as much as possible...

they would steal all kidns of shit....break alll kdins of shit...trash all kinds of shit....

like everyday he'd be telling me shit they did..nearly all the workers....

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

I made the mistake of telling my UPS man in the building that I had a tattoo! Now he just won't shut up about it, always wants me to take off my clothes and show him the tattoo, total horny bastard!!!!

Oh my god, as I was typing this the horny UPS guy came in and was talking about girls bodies and horny guys again!!! God....

So Amelia, THIS is why your package does not get delivered, all the UPS guys are busy harrassing blonde receptionists!!!

jenova_sin's Avatar the sweet lips of cruelty

Yeah i'm with Jennifer on that and a +1 on Ex Feds ... I wish I still had this tracking number to show you.. basically ordered sum stuff from New Egg 3 day select .. was ordered on the 19th picked up the 20th .. with an estimated deliver date of the 28th.. I was like holy sh*t! But tracking the packageit was in chicago by the 23rd So i call ups to make sure nothing happens. They tell me it's going to be delivered on the 28th... So i'm like look chick are you gonna hide it from me for 5 days in the back of a truck, it's in chicago and I ordered it 3 day selectlong story short they delivered the package at like 10:20 pm ... Yeah they don't call themselves brown for nothing. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    I made the mistake of telling my UPS man in the building that I had a tattoo! Now he just won't shut up about it, always wants me to take off my clothes and show him the tattoo, total horny bastard!!!!

Oh my god, as I was typing this the horny UPS guy came in and was talking about girls bodies and horny guys again!!! God....

So Amelia, THIS is why your package does not get delivered, all the UPS guys are busy harrassing blonde receptionists!!!
    haha,.. I used to get laid sooo much, like soooo much when I worked for UPS LOL

its like for the 4 or 5 hrs I was there half that time was spent talking about pussy or fucking, or some type of freaky sex,.. or high-knee(sp?) lol

when I worked for them nobody stole,.. nobody really wanted to, everybody preferred keeping their benefits etc,.. besides that we had to get scanned by security with a metal detector walking out everyday.

everything gets scanned,.. so it limits who and where it could have got lost,... just cause some guys think they get away with things doesn't nessessarily mean they got away with anything. besides who wants to steal trash anyway?

+ Reply to Thread