+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dreams

Default dreams

hi all i love dreams you know the ones with people and places you dont know or have never been ,but in your dream they are in great detail creepy but fun makes you wonder what its all about

funniet dream i have ever had i was jamming and singing with bono (u2) and amy lee (evanescence) what a vivid imagination insane aint i mike

Phoenix Blue's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: dreams

lol. I sang with Paul and Linda McCartney once in a dream I had a couple of bizarre dreams in my teens I still remember (one about dwarves in a snow covered cottage, lol and the other was about nuclear devestation [scary!]). After my husband died I had a dream where I was trying to escape from this huge house with fires raging everywhere (very revealing of my emotional state at the time). And a few years ago I had a dream where I got my car stuck inside the shopping mall (how I don't know lol!) and ended up riding a chariot to an indian village where I participated in a spiritual ritual with some very supernatural elders. Sometimes dreams are indicators... sometimes it's just that super spicy chili you ate, lol.

hi phoenix,another weird dream i had was i was on the run from the law i ran into my house and all the food cupboards were full of marshmallows (weird)and i had another that i was a soldier fighting in vietnam (bit odd iam english)really realistic guns ,helicopters the bloody works evan had the accent (what the hell is going on there do you think ) mike x

I have a recurring sex dream about being a human tv tray while Doyle from the Misfits sits in a recliner and eat a tv dinner (the old kind in an aluminum tray) of my back......hmmmm......

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

A long time ago when I was a pizza driver I had a dream I delivered a pizza to arnold schwarzenegger and he lived in some crappy townhouse complex because he was trying to just 'get away from it all', I dont recall getting a tip though

Eva:Gina's Avatar Senior Member

I have really fucked up dreams most night
    the type of dreams where artists look at me funny and shuft away if i tell them about htem.. and artists are fucked up... possibly less so than chefs tho

however, the artists chef at work still calls me a freak, so....

anways, YES, dreams, love em, LOVE them

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

I have a recurring dream where i'm in a snow field on hovercraft with the masters of the universe desperately attempting the evasion of both skeletor and archangel who managed to cross franchises and appear in my he-man dream. i've been having it since i was five. oh, and prince john from men in tights is usually there whining about stuff.

hi all a dream i have often is that iam floating down stairs and about halfway it like speeds up and i wake up before i hit the bottom ,another one when i was younger was i was asleep in my bed and i can hear little footsteps running around the floor then this horrible goblin/gremlin creature jumps on me and starts biting me (remember the troll thing in stephen kings cats eyes)that dream used to terrify me when i was younger ,gives me a shiver now writing about it and what about sleep paralasis(oops cant spell) had that once horrible tell more another time mike

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

I had a delightful dream last night that I was having sex with my lover without a condom. I am the condom Nazi, so it has been a long time for me since I have had unprotected sex. But damn wa it good in my dream! If only.....

As a kid I had a recuring dream about walking down the street and seeing a small tree with a bird perched in it, sitting next to a nest. How boring was I?

i have reaccuring dreams that i am riding in a car...and off the bridge i go..
    i always wake up at the same time the car "crashes"
    same view and angles like im watching a movie, never changes.

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

maybe it wasn't really a dream lol

+ Reply to Thread