+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All My Female Stars Are Getting Pregnant!!

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default All My Female Stars Are Getting Pregnant!!

This is so annoying!! About three of my female stars who are considering starring in my film have just gotten pregnant and are giving up on show biz....!! Can't they just get a Nanny?!

And another one is busy doing a million films until the year 3000!!! Ah!! I have to get some other female stars... This is not easy, let me tell you.

It's like dancing on thin ice, then the ice breaks and have have to find another thin piece of ice to dance on!!!

Well none of my MALE stars have gotten pregnant, thank god!! None of them have passed.

But I swear, I hate it when things just don't quite go perfectly. I am getting spoiled I guess.

I mean, the film could never get made at all, but I have so much interest right now, I just want it to work. But it is not easy...

AH!!!!

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Re: All My Female Stars Are Getting Pregnant!!

Hope all works out.

Phoenix Blue's Avatar Senior Member

Ouch. That does make it difficult Mistress Jennifer. Here's to perserverance and hoping things work out.

What do you think of Natalie Portman? Should I try her? Could she have an English accent? Is her voice too nasal? I love her, I think she is gorgeous, but think of her voice.

She is really gorgeous. What do you think?

It's not really an ass kicking role... I will try her...

why go for big name people? if this is your first movie, generally people get MAYBE 1 big name actor...other than that its kinda unknowns..
    search around imdb.com There are tons of actors looking for post production work.

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

People wrangling sucks.

I've been pulling my hair out about this; trying to get people to interview for my documentary. ARGH!!!!!! And getting a crew together to shoot the interview when one comes up. I mean how hard can it be to get four people together in the same room.

Anyhow, at least it sounds like you're moving forward on your movie.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Pick a part of England, I can do the accent, without it being overly fake. You could always call me....<nudge nudge> I've always wanted to do ligitimate films. *sigh* oh well.
    K

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    why go for big name people? if this is your first movie, generally people get MAYBE 1 big name actor...other than that its kinda unknowns..
    search around imdb.com There are tons of actors looking for post production work.

Forget that! This is my shot! I already have a straight to DVD deal on Image Entertainment. I am going for it.

All my friends make low budget films that never even get released. I don't want to be like them.

I have tons of stars and studios interested. Why should I do a small film? I've done small films all my life. This is my shot and I am taking it. No one can stop me either. So there!

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Pick a part of England, I can do the accent, without it being overly fake. You could always call me....<nudge nudge> I've always wanted to do ligitimate films. *sigh* oh well.
    K
    If and when I get this film green lighted, I will TOTALLY put you in it. Not the lead, but something cool. I want a little small part too! Heh! Heh! This film will be a lot of fun to do...

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Children... can we all spell s t a l k e r?

Good luck in the hunt MJ, it seems 06 is the year of the random pregnancy or 'taking time off for the kids', and now that Angelina's avec-bump everyone will be thinking "morning sickness is So the new Black Dahhlink". I blame the Democrats. Don't have any specific reason to, but they'll appreciate the attention.

mG

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames
    Children... can we all spell s t a l k e r?

Good luck in the hunt MJ, it seems 06 is the year of the random pregnancy or 'taking time off for the kids', and now that Angelina's avec-bump everyone will be thinking "morning sickness is So the new Black Dahhlink". I blame the Democrats. Don't have any specific reason to, but they'll appreciate the attention.

mG

Yeah.... That guy is, ahem... Bit scary ...

I know even the ones that already HAVE kids just don't want to work anymore!!! What's with that, huh? I mean, like no one ever had a kid before. I think they are so scared that people will call them a bad mother and be like MOMMIE DEAREST, that they are going the other way, just cancelling their lives and becoming Stepford Wives...

Well, there are plenty of actresses in the world, so whatever... I am sure I will get some more...

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

I must admit..it really sux. Pink got married, Christina got married...
    Thank god Johnny Depp hasn't married yet....
    But yes, I notice the trend. Now about 8 months from now we'll see a bunch of divorces, I bet!
    But the 'pregnancy' bug has bitten all the hollywood stars too!
    WHAT IS IN THE WATER??????
    Geez.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

*watches while you work frantically on the new backup plot - "Gradeschooler Ninjas vs the Sterilised Grandfathers of Doom"

mG

Darknessismylight2877's Avatar Member

Everything will work... I know how hard it is to find the right kind of people for theatre and must be in even more difficult for film...Keep your head up you'll find just the right cast and just the right crew and everything will just flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames
    *watches while you work frantically on the new backup plot - "Gradeschooler Ninjas vs the Sterilised Grandfathers of Doom"

mG

Hah!! Good one!!! I swear, that sounds like the plot of "Dungeons and Dragons"

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessismylight2877
    Everything will work... I know how hard it is to find the right kind of people for theatre and must be in even more difficult for film...Keep your head up you'll find just the right cast and just the right crew and everything will just flow.

Well thank you. Do you work in theatre? I like your picture, which one is you?

Darknessismylight2877's Avatar Member

I have done theater for years like local stuff and I have a friend who's a playwrite and I helped him cast and find people to work crew in his shows....I would LOVE to do theater full time and get paid for it, but well I haven't been in the places to do it and according to several "proffessionals" I don't have the appropriate look...i.e Your to fat, Your hairs to curly and your to short...but when I sing it's like ooo we love your voice stand waaaay in the back and sing will ya...but it's all good because I realized that I love teaching theater, so I am going to get a degree in Drama Education and Spanish so that I can introduce the arts to the next generation and teach them to speak Spanish...

As for the picture....I wish I looked like the girl but I don't. I look Hispanic and need to lose wieght...I'm also learning how to love myself for who I am and how I look now....But I love that pic and the costumes...oooo there I go again...

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

What can I say ?when I met my girlfriend she says :"I'm fixed "and I replied :"selling feature"
    What is it with this procreation thing anyway?

+ Reply to Thread