Thread: Awakening

Baron_Fluffykins's Avatar Member

Default Re: Awakening

So wait Vampyres are IT Admin's?

gothic rose's Avatar Senior Member

If you don't like the term "vampier" then try this

Renfield's Syndrome:
    "Some attention has been given to a condition named 'Renfield's Syndrome' in psychological literature, based on the fly-eating character Renfield in Bram Stoker's Dracula. Renfield's Syndrome is described as having four stages: a trauma or 'critical incident' in childhood in which the patient discovers that the taste and sight of blood is 'exciting' or attractive; 'autovampirism', the drinking of one's own blood (autohemophagia); 'zoophagia', or the consumption of blood from animals; and finally 'true vampirism', in which the patient must have human blood, and may resort to stealing blood from medical facilities, or serial murder." -- Vyrdolak. (Apologies to Vyrdolak, whose site is the only site I could find with any information regarding this.) So far as I know, this is officially recognized mental disorder.

gothic rose's Avatar Senior Member

This comment is to Rockwulf: At the begining of this thread all i asked was "Please be serious cause I need help and suggestions not mean comments and harassment." if you can not respect this and you are just coming here to harrass the peopel of this thread please stop wasting your time. Thank You

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by gothic rose
    This comment is to Rockwulf: At the begining of this thread all i asked was "Please be serious cause I need help and suggestions not mean comments and harassment." if you can not respect this and you are just coming here to harrass the peopel of this thread please stop wasting your time. Thank You
    You should respect my opinion that this is a bunch of flakey crap too. And trust me, I AM being serious...

Now You understand why I wished You to get ahold of Me outside the boards. Some like to ridicule what they dont know, and the past posts on this thread proves My point.

I do appreciate Your opinions, and can understand the point of view You have. Im not one who would bash anothers Alternative Lifestyle, nor did I wish to think others here on BB would. but I think the point I wish to make here is, that while I have presented My view to All, I had the hopes of at least being given the respect I would give to someone if In something I find outside the box. So there are those who like to play in Scat, Not Me, but I wouldnt make funnies at their expense.
    There are those on the community, who by way of little tidbits, enjoy one Alt lifestyle or another. Can folks believe in the term "To each their own" and leave it at that? I can. and I have, more thatn once held judgement of another and accepted their beliefs as theirs, and in no way played the judge, jury or executioner upon their way of life.
    So, upon that note, I wish this thread to end , enough has been said, leave it at that and end it.

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

Quote Originally Posted by gothic rose
    Jesus, wasn't I offensive enough?

Go on, pick on the big guy... Don't worry, Rockwulf, I still love you.

Quote Originally Posted by skintwisterman
    Jesus, wasn't I offensive enough?

Go on, pick on the big guy... Don't worry, Rockwulf, I still love you.
    Oh hooray, guy-love.

I'd rather the dip-shit vampires like me.

Wow some of you can be quite rude. And I totally understand where gothic rose is coming from. I'm 21 and have gone though the change completely. I can say G.R. take care of yourself and be careful with your eyes or you will lose your sight I'm being totally honest. I should know I was blessed as an "early bloomer" and began the transition when I was 7. You're very lucky to have it come to you at such a time. I went through hell,and it was only because I thought people wouldn't understand. And that certainly rang true when I told my step-mother then she threatened to have me committed.....

So, choose who you tell wisely, or it could cost you.

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Oh hooray, guy-love.

I'd rather the dip-shit vampires like me.
    This is why I drink to forget. (sniffle, etc.)

uh... i know i haven't been around for a long time... but... wtf?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

So, OK I've read all this stuff through, I like the vampire troll bit, and the comic book stuff ..... where was I , right....Vampires

I've come across some here and there , over the years, and I've only met one who got it right. Being a vampire is all about eating, selectively and only certain parts. The who what where when and why are irrelevant as long as there is consistency, sort of like, if you wish to understand a thing you must consume that thing, of course 'vampires have this thing about blood, I think(correct me if I'm wrong) that blood is made up of a fair bit of water. As far as I'm con concerned water these days is not the greatest, not only is it dirty but the molecular bonding somehow isn't right.

anyway my mind sort of wandered there, but one thing I've always wondered about most 'vampires' is....

do you consider it a living or a lifestyle?

of course fifteen years ago I stared at the ending for a wee bit too long and have been insane ever since

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    As far as I'm con concerned water these days is not the greatest, not only is it dirty but the molecular bonding somehow isn't right.

anyway my mind sort of wandered there, but one thing I've always wondered about most 'vampires' is....

do you consider it a living or a lifestyle?

of course fifteen years ago I stared at the ending for a wee bit too long and have been insane ever since
    You stared at the ending of what exactly?

And what is so bad about water?

the ending of it all

and cut open a pipe in your house and see whats inside

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    the ending of it all

and cut open a pipe in your house and see whats inside
    Hehe... good point... I live in LA now... I am just learning about the fantastic taste of what is known as "reclaimed" water.... Yum...

I heard somewhere that in the average city tap water has already passed through people 7 times, but then again on the bright side think of all the drugs that get flushed too

If you really look into it, something like 97% of all the water that's on the planet today, is the same water that' been on the planet for billions of years.

So technically, whatever water you drink, be it tap or Evian, you're still drinking hundredth generation dino-piss.

Vampyre Dino's?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

why do you guys continue to talk about mythological creatures as if they actually exist?

everyone knows that dinosaurs where invented by the liberal media to destroy morality.

So was George Bush but even Bigfoot admits he's out there....

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    everyone knows that dinosaurs where invented by the liberal media to destroy morality.
    Jesus, you don't know anything!

Dinosaurs were a nazi invention!

Darknessismylight2877's Avatar Member

Thank you Rockwulf for finally clearing up the whole dinosaur issue for me...Now I have proof that Dinosaurs were an invention for propaganda hungry people....I'm tired so I know that was really out there...

Darknessismylight2877's Avatar Member

I have had friends claim they were vampires....now I say claim because they fell for the whole Buffy Big Meanie Hollywood view of Vampires and read waaay to many Ann rice novels....they are wierd and like to try and manipulate people and are no longer friends of mine... but I do have some friends who are actually what some would call Vampires...they have the whole light sensitivity thing and drinking blood and all that lovely stuff....but they watch who they tell because they have been harrassed in the past and one of them actually had someone try to stake them in heart....the person missed and hit his shoulder instead...And I would like to point out that impaling someone, Vampire or not, with something pointy into a vital organ or chopping off thier head will kill them...So be careful with who you tell and do your research..there have been a lot of good points made and alot of good websites for info represented here and whatever happens find a support group that way you won't feel so alone...though it looks like there are several here who have experienced what you have and look like they could help you out...

lol... so I can actualy become a vampire slayer.... (I'm a wannabe Buffy)

+ Reply to Thread