+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cops Open Can Of Whoop-Ass....Until They See A Chopper Hovering Overhead

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default Cops Open Can Of Whoop-Ass....Until They See A Chopper Hovering Overhead

video on the site

http://ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=91485

(KSDK) - St. Louis and Maplewood police say they're reviewing the violent arrest of a suspect who'd lead police on a high-speed chase Monday morning.

And the Missouri Highway Patrol will investigate.

Some witnesses say excessive force may have been used when police arrested the 33-year-old suspect.

The incident started in Maplewood, when police believed the suspect may have been casing a convenience store. When officers approached the suspect, he took off in a GMC conversion van.

The pursuit headed south on McCausland, east on Arsenal, north on Kingshighway, and then east on Page.

Maplewood police finally cornered the suspect near North Florissant and Pleasant in the City of St. Louis, after the suspect's van and the police cars collided. Police say the suspect tried to escape by ramming a couple of Maplewood police cruisers, then running away.

After a short foot pursuit, Three Maplewood police officers and one St. Louis police officer captured the suspect, and proceeded to punch and kick him, and to hit him with batons.

The arrest was captured by Chopper 5 video.

3 Maplewood police officers and the suspect all suffered injuries that are not considered life-threatening. The suspect and one officer were taken to local hospitals.

The Maplewood Police Department says the officers were not sure if the suspect was armed, and that the suspect may have been resisting arrest.

After reviewing Chopper 5 video, Chief James White of the Maplewood Police Department would not comment, saying the investigation was ongoing.

The NAACP is calling for actions to be taken against the officers. The Maplewood officers have been placed on paid injured leave. St. Louis Police have not yet announced whether any action will be taken against the St. Louis officer, who was seen on the tape kicking the suspect in the ankles and feet.

Default Re: Cops Open Can Of Whoop-Ass....Until They See A Chopper Hovering Overhead

He was asking for it in my opinion. If your in a police chase and ram a couple of cop cars, and then think your not going to get an ass-whoopin' your a retard.

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Cops Open Can Of Whoop-Ass....Until They See A Chopper Hovering Overhead

seriously,.. what kind of a assface trys to run from cops in a conversion van?
    he's lucky he didn't kill any little children or someones father or mother, somesones son or daughter, aunt or uncle,.. or friend.

I probably would want to do the same thing and hell, they may have been justified.... however doing that shit in this day in age where there's always a camera nearby is just dumb. Only further damages the image of law enforcement and could easily lead to more public anger which creates more situations like this.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Fuck police, fuck police, fuck police brutality!!

the people.... united... will never be defeated!!

i wanna go to a protest rally with BB models... maybe we can go naked to protest fur too. wooot!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

im down. Sounds like it could get fun!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Roflmao!!!!

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    I wanna go to a protest rally with BB models... maybe we can go naked to protest fur too. wooot!
    Naked and shaved is the propper way to protest fur.
    Sign me up !!

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    Naked and shaved is the propper way to protest fur.
    Sign me up !!
    I'll certainly second that. ^_^

before I commit to this rally, do WE get to strip and shave them first???

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    I probably would want to do the same thing and hell, they may have been justified.... however doing that shit in this day in age where there's always a camera nearby is just dumb. Only further damages the image of law enforcement and could easily lead to more public anger which creates more situations like this.

i believe you,.. i only have to words to answer this one

1st word "women" 2nd word "drivers"

they were never meant to be put side by side or together yet it happens.

Law enforcement officers are always expected to be such robots. Controlled emotions, never slipping into the dark blur of moral gray-ness where most people live comfortably every day. I won't apologize for the cops - there is no love between them and me, as court records show. But, if that guy had killed or seriously injured someone I care about, I would try to satisfy my own murderous rage vicariously through them. Having said that, I know that revenge is not their job and that they, above all people, who have been entrusted with such power, must adhere strictly to the rules of life that keep us all from going completely ape-shit on each other.

Ooo.. and watch this... "With great power comes great responsibility..."

As for protests... Butt-ass naked ladies...? I'm there....

+ Reply to Thread