+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Web shrinkage puts a bee in my bonnet

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Web shrinkage puts a bee in my bonnet

Ya know what bugs me? It bugs the heck out of me when people make sites that are supposed to be for my community. And they don't keep the damn domains registered. Anyone remember the Gothic Banner Exchange? Their site had a search engine too. All gone now. You go to the old domain and get nothing relevant at all. That is just one example out of zillions. It also bugs me when people keep the domain registered but don't keep their hosting paid, so there is just nothing there. Although that is better than something totally unrelated.

Will Judy's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Web shrinkage puts a bee in my bonnet

And yet "gothyfucks.com" is still live.

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Default Re: Web shrinkage puts a bee in my bonnet

A lot of broke and soon be to broke people out there. As an Internet Researcher it's maddening at times. But, some people sort of just take up hobbies or put their windfall forward to make a neat Internet site, then they really don't have the funds for it. I wish it could be a little different and people understood the work aspect to it.

+ Reply to Thread