+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So as not to clog OK's b-day thread...

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default So as not to clog OK's b-day thread...

Update on the infamous lady K.

Yes, i am now in Seattle and i must say, for crazy half cocked ideas this was prolly the best decision i ever made. I love it here. I finally have a job after a month of searching. I was looking into going back into stripping once i got here only to discover a shortage of strip clubs without going INTO the city proper and as i lack transport that's kinda un-doable. I;ve only been here a month and already i;ve met enough cool people to ensure that my b-day party was a smash hit.we might just have to drag it out all week, just because.

*grins*

there, now you know that i'm not dead and very happy, happier than i've ever been, in fact. I haven't been on much as my connection is a bit .... flighty. the wireless here doesn't like me at all and the cord can only provide interwebz during certain hours of the day. if you don't see me for a time, it's because the hours that i'm home and awake don't coincide with the hours i have internets. :p

~K

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: So as not to clog OK's b-day thread...

hi and happy belated bday. glad to hear that the new location is working out and you found a job so quickly. have a good one!

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

happy belated bday. ,.for some reason your internet situation reminds me of one of the last episodes of south park where everyone had to go to cali for internet..lol

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

I've always wanted to visit seattle, good to hear that it's nice there.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

enjoy the rain, grunge music and starbucks.

yes, my knowledge of Seattle consists solely of 90's cliches.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Congrats on the move!

Hey, not sure if you exactly feel like a road trip after such a big cross-country transplantation, but Forrest Black and I plan to be in Portland this week and it would be fun to see you and I sort of have the notion that's a brief road trip. I don't totally know my Pacific NW geography though, so I could be way off.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

west coast is cool

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Congrats on the move!

Hey, not sure if you exactly feel like a road trip after such a big cross-country transplantation, but Forrest Black and I plan to be in Portland this week and it would be fun to see you and I sort of have the notion that's a brief road trip. I don't totally know my Pacific NW geography though, so I could be way off.
    172 miles. 3 hour drive on I-5 (2 if you do espresso shots )

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Congrats on the move!

you guys should come see me at Benihana...i'll get you wasted (:

Congrats on the move!

I'd love to, if i had a way to get down there. still minus a vehicle atm. but we're planning an LA trip for this September, hopefully we can hang out then.

~K

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Just saw this, K.

If they're there Fri evening, I could give you a lift on the back of the Death Rider.

I'd love to BP but I have to work friday. I took a month off essentially and now i'm about $600 in the hole as well as crashing on my friends couch. I can't really afford to miss work right now. as much as I'd adore seeing Amelia and Forrest again etc etc. I just can't. bleeding real jobs and their obligations. you know i was lied to? there's this site i was sent by a few of my friends out here listing strip clubs in the area, not a one that was listed anywhere near where i'm staying is actually there. *sigh* we're thinking of moving down town so i can work at the one club that is actually there and go back to making a grand a week. this piddling min wage bs just ain't cutting it.

~K

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    I'd love to BP but I have to work friday. I took a month off essentially and now i'm about $600 in the hole as well as crashing on my friends couch. I can't really afford to miss work right now. as much as I'd adore seeing Amelia and Forrest again etc etc. I just can't. bleeding real jobs and their obligations. you know i was lied to? there's this site i was sent by a few of my friends out here listing strip clubs in the area, not a one that was listed anywhere near where i'm staying is actually there. *sigh* we're thinking of moving down town so i can work at the one club that is actually there and go back to making a grand a week. this piddling min wage bs just ain't cutting it.

~K
    be careful in seattle clubs. they are more like brothels than strip clubs. true story. pm me on gayspace for details if you want. I always forget to check my inbox here. have you tried stripclublist.com yet? also pick up an issue of exotic underground too, that should help you out as well. I'm here in PDX til the 27th...

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Update on the infamous lady K.

Yes, i am now in Seattle and i must say, for crazy half cocked ideas this was prolly the best decision i ever made. I love it here. I finally have a job after a month of searching. I was looking into going back into stripping once i got here only to discover a shortage of strip clubs without going INTO the city proper and as i lack transport that's kinda un-doable. I;ve only been here a month and already i;ve met enough cool people to ensure that my b-day party was a smash hit.we might just have to drag it out all week, just because.

*grins*

there, now you know that i'm not dead and very happy, happier than i've ever been, in fact. I haven't been on much as my connection is a bit .... flighty. the wireless here doesn't like me at all and the cord can only provide interwebz during certain hours of the day. if you don't see me for a time, it's because the hours that i'm home and awake don't coincide with the hours i have internets. :p

~K
    We do the 'birthday week' tradition in our family... its so hard to fit everything in one day.

I hope your internet situation improves... we love having you around here...
    Thanks for being thoughtful about my birthday thread.
    You're a sweetie, and I hope you find all the happiness you can stand in Seattle

+ Reply to Thread