+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The How Goth are You? Test...

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Default The How Goth are You? Test...

The Goth Test

My Score was 80%

You're a Goth. Whether you admit it freely or not there is no denying it. You love the stuff and can't get enough. You decorate your living space in a way that is part morbid part chaotic.I'm sure your music is mostly Goth/Industrial/Darkwave. Wherever you go you're probably dressed mostly in black.Not only do you know who Switchblade Symphony is, you own every CD and EP they ever put out. Your dream profession is definitely something that benifits goths-Tattoo artist, goth DJ, freelance Gothic artist, Gothy comic creator etc.etc.etc...

You scored higher than 95% on Gothies
    Last edited by Black Spiral Dancer; 03-26-2006 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Changing Link

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: The How Goth are You? Test...

Fairly Goth
    You scored 56!
    You know some stuff. Chances are you're one of those counter-culture hybrids like goth-punk,electro-goth,or nature-goth.You like the gothic counter-culture and you seek out the bits you like most.I bet you love Tim Burton movies.Chances are you've never seen Switchblade Symphony live before they broke up but you may own a CD.Hey-Tapping the Vein still tours!Your dream profession is probably something where you have total control like owning your own buisness or freelance artist.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

same, fairly goth, 59%

poison's Avatar Senior Member

fairly goth, 50%

and i was pleased to see poppy z.brite got a mention.

BloodredProject2402's Avatar Senior Member

lol, i guess im classified as a hybrid....

spacegirl's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by morbid_lady
    Fairly Goth
    You scored 56!
    You know some stuff. Chances are you're one of those counter-culture hybrids like goth-punk,electro-goth,or nature-goth.You like the gothic counter-culture and you seek out the bits you like most.I bet you love Tim Burton movies.Chances are you've never seen Switchblade Symphony live before they broke up but you may own a CD.Hey-Tapping the Vein still tours!Your dream profession is probably something where you have total control like owning your own buisness or freelance artist.
    same here.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

i got a 70. i blame lenore.

k

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    i got a 70. i blame lenore.

k
    Yes, she has a lot to answer for...

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

54%...I'm some sort of hybrid

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

51%

I don't know, just because I know about comics, movies, music and books doesn't make me goth, it just means I'm not an idiot. It doesn't ask me if I like any of the bands that I know aren't fake, must of the stuff, although I know it, I wouldn't say that I like it.

Very Goth
    You scored 68!
    You're a Goth. Whether you admit it freely or not there is no denying it. You love the stuff and can't get enough. You decorate your living space in a way that is part morbid part chaotic.I'm sure your music is mostly Goth/Industrial/Darkwave. Wherever you go you're probably dressed mostly in black.Not only do you know who Switchblade Symphony is, you own every CD and EP they ever put out. Your dream profession is definatly something that benifits goths-Tattoo artist, goth DJ, freelance Gothic artist, Gothy comic creator ect.ect.ect...

Mother Superior

Very Goth
    You scored 67!
    You're a Goth. Whether you admit it freely or not there is no denying it. You love the stuff and can't get enough. You decorate your living space in a way that is part morbid part chaotic.I'm sure your music is mostly Goth/Industrial/Darkwave. Wherever you go you're probably dressed mostly in black.Not only do you know who Switchblade Symphony is, you own every CD and EP they ever put out. Your dream profession is definatly something that benifits goths-Tattoo artist, goth DJ, freelance Gothic artist, Gothy comic creator ect.ect.ect...

Isn't THAT etc! Yikes. Many of us are very close here with the numbers

Agnry Faic's Avatar Junior Member

Fairly Goth
    You scored 53!

lol i aer almost goth >:C

Very Goth
    You scored 76!

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

Fairly Goth
    You scored 47!

i like what i like.

it was wrong about me liking tim burton though.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Slightly Goth
    You scored 36! You have a decently open mind. I say this because, although not goth yourself, you have probably absorbed some knowledge from a goth friend. Another possibility is you're still in High School and you want to be goth but you don't know how to do it because half of the people think you're stupid for TRYing to be goth and the other half think you're stupid for doing it wrong. You might have heard of Switchblade Symphony from a friend of a friend who thought they were the cat's meow.Your dream profession is probably something where you can identify with people like a counselor, talk show host, or a therapist.

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

i got a 72.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

I got an 80.

Fairly Goth. Score 50

very goth ,,,61 61???!!! wtf they said im goth ,,hell i wasnt even trying ,,,really ???

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Very Goth
    You scored 70!

The question is, is my dream profession running a multimedia empire which benefits all manner of damn weirdos, hopefully including myself?

One the Blue Blood girls did a live sex show with one of the girls from Switchblade Symphony once. I gave her the toy she used, and it can be seen on BlueBlood.com, but I was not in attendance.

Very Goth
    You scored 65!

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Very Goth
    You scored 65!

You scored higher than 66% on gothies

autumn's Avatar Member

Fairly Goth
    You scored 53! = > P

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

70%...very goth, oh well

6BladesDeep's Avatar Junior Member

My Score was 80%

You're a Goth. Whether you admit it freely or not there is no denying it. You love the stuff and can't get enough. You decorate your living space in a way that is part morbid part chaotic.I'm sure your music is mostly Goth/Industrial/Darkwave. Wherever you go you're probably dressed mostly in black.Not only do you know who Switchblade Symphony is, you own every CD and EP they ever put out. Your dream profession is definitely something that benifits goths-Tattoo artist, goth DJ, freelance Gothic artist, Gothy comic creator etc.etc.etc...

You scored higher than 95% on Gothies
    same. i got 72%.

SatansLittleHelper's Avatar Junior Member

Very Goth
    You scored 66! You're a Goth. Whether you admit it freely or not there is no denying it. You love the stuff and can't get enough. You decorate your living space in a way that is part morbid part chaotic.I'm sure your music is mostly Goth/Industrial/Darkwave. Wherever you go you're probably dressed mostly in black.Not only do you know who Switchblade Symphony is, you own every CD and EP they ever put out. Your dream profession is definatly something that benifits goths-Tattoo artist, goth DJ, freelance Gothic artist, Gothy comic creator ect.ect.ect...

w00h not to bad aye

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

Very Goth
    You scored 62!

Yeah & all that jazz

You scored higher than 74% on gothies

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

Fairly Goth
    You scored 44!

autumn's Avatar Member

My score on The GOTH Test:

Very Goth
    (You scored 61!)

"You're a Goth. Whether you admit it freely or not there is no denying it. You love the stuff and can't get enough. You decorate your living space in a way that is part morbid part chaotic.I'm sure your music is mostly Goth/Industrial/Darkwave. Wherever you go you're probably dressed mostly in black.Not only do you know who Switchblade Symphony is, you own every CD and EP they ever put out. Your dream profession is definatly something that benifits goths-Tattoo artist, goth DJ, freelance Gothic artist, Gothy comic creator ect.ect.ect..."

Take it!
    http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...50195092277305

Very Goth
    You scored 67!

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

i also got an 80, woot

Zombie_Fatale's Avatar Senior Member

Very Goth
    You scored 74! You're a Goth. Whether you admit it freely or not there is no denying it. You love the stuff and can't get enough. You decorate your living space in a way that is part morbid part chaotic.I'm sure your music is mostly Goth/Industrial/Darkwave. Wherever you go you're probably dressed mostly in black.Not only do you know who Switchblade Symphony is, you own every CD and EP they ever put out. Your dream profession is definatly something that benifits goths-Tattoo artist, goth DJ, freelance Gothic artist, Gothy comic creator ect.ect.ect... ---

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I retook the test and got

You scored 74!

93% gothier than thou

very goth 73% 99% higher...huh?

i never go to clubs, that probably hurt the score. i wouldn't leave the house if i didn'thave to.

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Very Goth

You scored 67!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on gothies

Hmmmm.... 67, but scored higher than 99%?

As for following a profession benifiting goths. I'm making a documentary about Goth/alt erotica and started to take pictures of Goth fetish models (mainly for my documentary). Would that count? Is that a profession?

Kahunaxi's Avatar Junior Member
    Glasgow (Born there and go to college there.)

Fairly Goth
    You scored 60!

+ Reply to Thread