+ Reply to Thread

Thread: piercing idea but is it possible?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default piercing idea but is it possible?

i had this idea of gettin more piercings done. mostly lip,nips,tongue and septum.
    here's what i wanna do first though instead of the traditional snake bites like you see everywhere these days, i wanna see if it's possible to get a second labrette underneath my current labrette.

i think it would look really cool. what do you guys think? do you tink it's possible to do? and if so, what would the setbacks be?

Default Re: piercing idea but is it possible?

Really depends on your body and how high/low your current labrette is.I do know that it is possible to have a labrette and a center lip piercing lined up. Another possibility could be to get a centered lowbret. Lowbrets are a lip piercing as low on the lip as possible.
    Risks are going to be increased chance of gum erosion and other normal risks with lip piercings.

ok. yeah the one i got now rests right below my lip so i may have room.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

thatd be fucking wicked, i hope you manage to do it POST PICTURES!!

oh i plan on posting a ton on here,ms and devart. especially since one of my friends wants me to bring back dolly automatic.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    oh i plan on posting a ton on here,ms and devart. especially since one of my friends wants me to bring back dolly automatic.
    dolly auto matic was my old drag character. or just DAM! for short. lo have all these nifty mechanized looking ideas for her for dolly 2.0 it should be good.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Yes, you can do it;] You might want to get jewelry with a fish tail though as a disk backed labret will wreak havok on your gums. If you have any questions about placement, ask your piercer!

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Yes, you can do it;] You might want to get jewelry with a fish tail though as a disk backed labret will wreak havok on your gums. If you have any questions about placement, ask your piercer!
    I have been wearing the same disk back jewelry in my labret for seven years. (holy shit, has it been that long?) and my gums are fine.... the again, I also had my jewelry custom designed and fitted, so that it wouldn't touch my gums at all.

malcom your idea is totally possible! I've wanted the same thing done for along time now. If you do it, post pics. I won't get it done, because the first one hurt enough and took six weeks to heal.... I'll just stick to tattoos.

whats odd is the flat of my current post dosn't even hit my gums-it bumps my teeth. (i have really realy full lips lol)and yeah-i was thinking of gettin like a banana post for it like the kind you get for a tongue pierceing (soooooo havent been pierced in over five years s i ontknow if thats the right lingo or not?)
    and yeah-im soooo gonna betakin piccys! i am such a camwhore! lol tempted to take a piccy of my new misfits shit im wearing rigt now. lol it's the creper lgo but in metallic pink and all tight! yah-it's a girl shirt. i can pull that kinda shit off-(jingles neckace!)lol

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    I have been wearing the same disk back jewelry in my labret for seven years. (holy shit, has it been that long?) and my gums are fine.... the again, I also had my jewelry custom designed and fitted, so that it wouldn't touch my gums at all.

malcom your idea is totally possible! I've wanted the same thing done for along time now. If you do it, post pics. I won't get it done, because the first one hurt enough and took six weeks to heal.... I'll just stick to tattoos.
    Im right there with ya. But we positioned mine so it wouldnt touch my gums as well, and Ive had mine for about 10 years.

But talking about a second labret, the disk is most definately without a doubt going to rub anyones gums since it is positioned further down.

true. i'll take your advice then on it,jax. origato, jaxchan!

+ Reply to Thread