+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fat fat fat

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default fat fat fat

Okay so i'll be dammed before I go to Florida in July carrying these extra baby pounds. SO my question is, What is the best way you've found to lose weight fast? Im not normally a crash diet type of person but I have until the last day of June to lose a lot of weight so I need the crashiest diet of them all...any suggestions?

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: fat fat fat

disease works pretty well for me.

lol...i hear crack does wonders too

I got a couple tips. Don't drink soda. Go vegitarian and watch portion sizes. It's been my experience that you don't really even have to exercize that much if you have an iron grip on your diet. Although it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    lol...i hear crack does wonders too

LOL. Yeah, there is always the 'Jenny Crank' weight loss plan.

Mother Superior

I am a big girl.. I don't worry about my weight anymore. If you want to lose weight, it will take willpower and counting calories. I have experience in this trust me. E-mail me what you weigh now, if you'd like, and I will tell you the amount of calories you need to eat daily in order to lose weight. Starving yourself won't work. Your body will then hold onto fat.... You will have to measure your food as well. So have measuring cups and spoons on hand. abigailtate@hotmail.com

ive done weight watchers and stuff before, I have no problem with counting calories and stuff, when I have the time...but I need to lose like 40 pounds before june, so I really dont have time to do it the right way lol

Mother Superior

You want it off fast! You want to lose 40 pounds by July 4th? I know you smoke, so do you eat a lot when you do? I used to eat like a mad bitch when I was high.

thats the thing, I never really eat that much, usually once a day (i know thats really bad) I dont have time to eat, im always busy making sure the monster doesnt eat the cat food lol
    but I am guilty of soda, and not enough water, I went a whole month without drinking any water...oi...but I have corrected that in the last few days, no soda!

I emailed you btw

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

HAHA what kid doesnt eat cat food! awesome.
    yeah eating once a day isnt good... i think thats part of what keeps the fat on, cause your body thinks theres a food shortage then :S i heard that somewhere heh... (im proud of myself i remembered it, even with my mommy alzheimers!)

plus... dont forget to send us sexy bikini pictures

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    HAHA what kid doesnt eat cat food! awesome.
    yeah eating once a day isnt good... i think thats part of what keeps the fat on, cause your body thinks theres a food shortage then :S i heard that somewhere heh... (im proud of myself i remembered it, even with my mommy alzheimers!)

plus... dont forget to send us sexy bikini pictures
    bikini im just hoping to get into some shorts lmao
    I think it would require surgery to get me in a bikini

autumn's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    I got a couple tips. Don't drink soda. Go vegitarian and watch portion sizes. It's been my experience that you don't really even have to exercize that much if you have an iron grip on your diet. Although it helps.
    Are you vegetarian?

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Ok.. I am not suggesting this to the faint at heart.. but it works...

Go and purchse some Fleet (Ginger is the best flavor they have) it is a liquid laxative, take it for 3 days...
    Drink 3 gallons of water
    Eat a Snicker bar, Pear and Ceasar Salad (One each day)
    And you will lose 20 pounds...

I know this to obe true, I had to do it, to get into the navy.. But that is another thread...

Or go and find a midget, and "ride"them like there is no tomorrow for 3 days straight.

BC

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    Ok.. I am not suggesting this to the faint at heart.. but it works...

Go and purchse some Fleet (Ginger is the best flavor they have) it is a liquid laxative, take it for 3 days...
    Drink 3 gallons of water
    Eat a Snicker bar, Pear and Ceasar Salad (One each day)
    And you will lose 20 pounds...

I know this to obe true, I had to do it, to get into the navy.. But that is another thread...

Or go and find a midget, and "ride"them like there is no tomorrow for 3 days straight.

BC
    holy geez thats the craziest diet ive ever heard...its like the reverse bulemia diet lol
    if I cant lose weight fast enough not puking out my ass imma do it i love pears snikers and ceaser....crapping water sucks...but whatever lol

ah ghad that sounds... painful.
    that diet i mean, not the midget... heh.. well maybe that too, i dunno how big the average midget penis size is... but anywhoodles...
    my friend maryanne did this cleanse thing... she drank nothing but this tea made up of a mixture of all these different things, and didnt eat anything with it, just drank the tea, for i think 10 days... REALLY cleans out your system and everything, but i dunno.. i would rather just do 2 or 3 days, not 10... cause your body gets so used to having nothing in it but this tea, that if you caved halfway through the cleanse and ate something, you could actually die :S scary shit. like you woulnt be able to digest the food or anything...
    then coming off of it you eat a tablespoon or 2 of vegetable soup broth for a day or 2, then slowly introduce yourself to more and more food after that.
    oh and another scary thing about this cleanse.. around day 2 or 3... you will swear that everything youve ever eaten in the past month will come out of you ALL AT ONCE.
    i guess thats the "cleanse" bit...

thats just plain starving yourself....I like the midget ride better

well it wasnt completely starving... this tea had a bunch of nutrients and shit in it apparently... maryanne survived hehe... but i still wouldnt do it :S

i think im gonna combine a crap load of diets, like do low carb low sugar low cal and drink a fuck load of water and grapefruit juice..and then eat mostly negative calorie foods, ice water, carrots, cabbage they all burn more calories digesting then is in them

sexercise

BloodredProject2402's Avatar Senior Member

man, i didnt know there were such extreme diets out there

dont lose too much. i think belly's on chicks are hot.

lol drewblood
    its not really my belly im worried about...even though I had a kid that kinda went away..mostly my legs and ass

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    holy geez thats the craziest diet ive ever heard...its like the reverse bulemia diet lol
    if I cant lose weight fast enough not puking out my ass imma do it i love pears snikers and ceaser....crapping water sucks...but whatever lol

I also forgot to mention the 2 hours of running (wrestler Style.. Sweats, garbage bag, Sweats) around a track, and then cooling off in a suana for 30 minutes...

Rinse and repeat

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

crack doent work you need to go on crystal meth aka crank aka speed

the benifit is not only do you lose weight but suddeenly everything in your house is fixed (mostly with duct tape) and your carpets get vacuumed every 20 minutes

but honestly if you are just have a small case of the chub let it be it was a long winter

post a pic in a swimsuit 1 or 2 piece and let us judge you i'm betting its just one of those things that you only notice becasue your eyes are attached to your head and you get a strange view of yourself from that angle

Quote Originally Posted by bohoki

post a pic in a swimsuit 1 or 2 piece and let us judge you i'm betting its just one of those things that you only notice becasue your eyes are attached to your head and you get a strange view of yourself from that angle
    hah! no way
    iots more than a little weight...lts put it this way, even if I lose my 30 or 40 lbs Im still only a lil over half way there

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

There's some herbal tea out there, I forget the actual brand name but the best variety is called 'super J' , it makes your small intestine go into convulsions....need I say more?

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

wow a tea that will give you bulimia of the butt sounds dangerous but i'd trade a ass rumble to a throat yak any day

no pic even blurred(were gonna need more vaseline on the lens, get the roller)

how bout a height and weight and we'll visualize
    Last edited by bohoki; 04-27-2006 at 10:24 PM. Reason: oh one more thing

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

become a Breatharian. ;/

Toe cutter: why no soda? diet Pepsi would be okay, wouldn't it?

Mother Superior

Yeah if you want Aspartame! Diet soda is evil...

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

get a skateboard. ride it around. it pumps up your metabolism to an insane level so that you automatically burn calories very fast. i started skating again when i moved to CA and dropped a little more than 40 pounds in the first two months.

The thing that lost the most weight for Me, was one beef and bean burrito, and grape shasta for lunch, and a bowl fo rice for dinner, I list like 50 Lbs in two months, and gained more energy. Also lived by a gym, so working out everyday was a plus., even if it was just a good run at night, its great to add some sort of exersize with a diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    Yeah if you want Aspartame! Diet soda is evil...

is it more evil than C6H12O6?

i put myself on a rigorous diet once. lasted about six months. lost about 70 Kg (150 Lb).

foods with little or no fat, less than 900 calories a day, plus lots of exercise.

Mother Superior

Sheramil,
    Sugar doesn't usually make me want to faint.

Quote Originally Posted by sheramil
    i put myself on a rigorous diet once. lasted about six months. lost about 70 Kg (150 Lb).

foods with little or no fat, less than 900 calories a day, plus lots of exercise.

wow did u keep it off?

+ Reply to Thread