+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why do you love the state you live in?

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Default Why do you love the state you live in?

I just saw two racoons walk acroos the backyard of my office, and I love racoons. On of them was missing a tale. I feel sorry for it.

But anyway, that is why i love Wa, because you never know what you are going to see, or hear or do.

Why do you love the state/country you live in.

BC

Default Re: Why do you love the state you live in?

I love the all the lakes here and more especially the boat rides.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

I just like oregon in general, after living in Death Valley I appricate it so much more. Plus all my family is here...and I like the rain

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Spring in Kansas is beautiful. Except for the fucking tornadoes I like Kansas in the spring. Although spring has been really pretty here in France. Nice living near nature, of course I love getting up every morning and seeing a dead volcano out of my window.

Trotter's Avatar Senior Member

Thanks to Virginia, the United States no longer executes minors. We tried to push one through and the Supreme Court said no. Thats why I like Virginia, we try to kill indiscriminently. Plus the whole Virginia Dynasty that this countries presidency went through in the beginning is cool.

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

red necks guns beer texas has a variety and a huge amount of entertainmant

OB~26

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

It doesnt get any better than Texas, what other state can you get tattooed on you? NONE!!! Thats just how bad ass it is.

I can't think anything of why could I ever posibly like sweden... only that's keeping me is money... but not for long

I also do enjoy the state of intoxication. Which I visit it quite often.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

three reasons;
    1.My girlfriend lives here
    2.its not arizona (lol)
    3.it's very down to earth out here and everything is walking distance.

and where you guys are?!?!

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

california is boring, hot, and expensive (at least this far south... i really like L.A. though)... but there are so many more opportunities here as far as music than there were in seattle (which totally takes the cake on everything else). that's why i like ca.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

OMG VANCOUVER CANADAAAAA <3<3<3

heh sorry... its real pretty here, and i FUCKING love the music, local bands are the best
    i never wanna move away

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

first lets differentiate between northern jersey and the rest of jersey.

i grew up in a bridge and tunnel rat family (meaning my dad works in nyc and takes the bridge or tunnel into the city every day)

i have worked some of my best internships in nyc (so i was a bridge and tunnel rat)

i like being so very close to nyc without actually living in it.(i am still on the fence on moving there one day...though i would probably live in brooklyn or astoria or similar)

i love having so many things near me. i have nyc, philly, a decent selection of ski mountains a number of beaches the jersey shore a bunch of great concert venues and stadiums, mountains for camping hiking and winter sports lakes and rivers to compliment the beaches

There is just so much of everything(which can also be a negative) but i like it i like being able to drive to whatever i want to do just about whenever i want to do it.

im right of the lake ,,and can fish for whale ,,,,when the game wardens r not lookin ,,,of course!
    not but really ,lotts to do here ,and see ,Cleaveland RnR hall of fame ,, House of blues,,and not far from Detriot ,and ANN ARbor ,,nice seen up there,and Canada is not that far ,and some local bands here r heavey goth,n metal,some teck,and industrial too,and of course buckeyes ,,,step on 1 bare foot ,,god i love it
    lots to see ,campin if ya like that stuff,hikein ,,if ya like that stuff,, and the lake is cool,just ya got to check out Cedar Point andmusement park,,,best coasterz in the world ,,no shyt

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    I also do enjoy the state of intoxication. Which I visit it quite often.

I'll drink to that

autumn's Avatar Member

Why do I love Louisiana? Hmmm......

I DON'T! I'd rather be in Oregon or Washington!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    and where you guys are?!?!
    Im in a little village on the south western border of new york called wellsville right now. closest thing to it may be olean?

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Quote Originally Posted by autumn
    Why do I love Louisiana? Hmmm......

I DON'T! I'd rather be in Oregon or Washington!!!!!!!

We would rather have you out here too hun..

ya i was out stationed in Tacoma ,,,seen Mt Saint Hells , had a sweet under gound sceen even back then ,,,,dont ask,,
    but i got peeps i know online that live out there ,,lol they keep tellin me to move out there that i wont reget it ,,,most of the Wash,and Oregon,coast just is so friggin the sweet out doors ,,but i like the citys out there ,,Seatle ,Portland , hell even Tacoma wasnt all that bad ,,but i miss it ,,wanna go back some day,,,just not now,,,and does it still rain all the friggin time out there ??? did when i was there?

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I love Chicago. So much to do, so much to see. The architecture here is amazing. Its right on the lake to go for boat rides and fishing. The scene is great, so many people, and generally so far everyone is pretty nice here.

cool... if I ever for visit New York is first plce I will go to then I have some childhood friends in Chicago good internet friend from Detroit and nobody in Los Angeles
    it would be nice to check out scene in cities where first house parties started and best techno was played

ya i lived ,and worked in Windy City for 5 yrs ,,,not bad,traffic was the only thing i didnt like there,so i hit the outskirts ,,Montgomery <Arora,,,wasnt so bad ,jsut driving sucked

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

why do I hate california? shit, let me count the ways.....
    1. I will never be able to afford to buy a house here, and renting in my opinion is like flushing money down a toilet.
    2. It's pretty here, but you can't drink the tap water, and there's too much smog, which is bad for your lungs, not to mention your skin.
    3. even renting here costs too much for what you get. especially here in L.A.
    4. jobs here just don't pay enough.

I never thought I'd leave california, especially considering that I am native to the bay area. but I've had it, and I'm leaving. I'm out of here in a few months it looks like the boy and I bought a house in NC.... my favorite part about this(aside from having my own yard, a gas stove, and numerous other things that would take too long to list) is that the house is a block away from a huge civil war cemetary........ how cool is that? god, I can't wait to move........

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    I love Chicago. So much to do, so much to see. The architecture here is amazing. Its right on the lake to go for boat rides and fishing. The scene is great, so many people, and generally so far everyone is pretty nice here.
    have you been out to 99th floor yet? its a fun little store thats extremely expensive :P

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    OMG VANCOUVER CANADAAAAA <3<3<3

heh sorry... its real pretty here, and i FUCKING love the music, local bands are the best
    i never wanna move away
    not only that but there's offsales too!

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

umm... the only reason I live here is for the free rent. I love free rent, but I can't wait to move.
    K

Missouri sucks ass, nothing here to do but listen to the twang of CUNTry music. Much rather be back in Virginia and stay. FUCK MISSOURI!!!

yeh. chicago is pretty awesome looking. especially downtown area. i gotta see it when i was in bootcamp on liberty.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Anarkey
    ya i lived ,and worked in Windy City for 5 yrs ,,,not bad,traffic was the only thing i didnt like there,so i hit the outskirts ,,Montgomery <Arora,,,wasnt so bad ,jsut driving sucked
    Thats why I got rid of my car before I came here and take the public transportation;] Its very good here!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    have you been out to 99th floor yet? its a fun little store thats extremely expensive :P
    Nope, havent been there yet but I know who Larz is, the gal who runs it;]

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Winter sucks there just to let you know. I lived there for like 12 years and it gets fucking cold from November to April. Other than that I love it, one of my favorite cities in the states by far.

rodrigos666's Avatar Exiled

madrid es una ciudad sexy. tenemos los chicos sexys, las chicas sexy, rodrigo el mismo y la cibeles.pero hay muchos hippies

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by hewhoisagod
    Winter sucks there just to let you know. I lived there for like 12 years and it gets fucking cold from November to April. Other than that I love it, one of my favorite cities in the states by far.
    Yeah, thats what I hear. The wind chill factor is killer in the winter. But after living in AZ so long with such hot temps, the cold will be a welcome break! The only crappy thing, is the job I have Ill have to work outside in the cold all winter;[

Err no Jak;s ,,thats like REALLY FUCKIN COLD,,i know lol,,like i said lived there

seen and damm and a water fall freeze soild in a day lol no shit,

it was 35 below with the wind chill,burrrrr,,,i called that day frigded pink,,
    almost got frost bite too,

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Anarkey
    Err no Jak;s ,,thats like REALLY FUCKIN COLD,,i know lol,,like i said lived there

seen and damm and a water fall freeze soild in a day lol no shit,

it was 35 below with the wind chill,burrrrr,,,i called that day frigded pink,,
    almost got frost bite too,
    Haha, looks like I better learn how to shop for winter clothes;p Ill be driving horse drawn carriages in the winter...

yup and lots of them,underwere is most important id get the best money can buy

dont skimp its yer ass on the line out there lol fine one too

I might be moving back to apache junctuion soon.

Someone said texas is the only state worth getting a tattoo for i disagree Alaska is the best place on earth and is totally worth the spot on my ever decreaseing amount of free skin space. what makes alaska kick ass legal weed thats right you can possess up to 4 ounces of the green for personal use in your home the feds tried to say some bullshit about how our states rights are superceded by federal power but we dont listen to them weed is apart of alaskan culture and we should be able to decide for our selfs not have big brother in dc making decisons for what we do out in nowhere(well the weed is still legal as long as we get rid of that duochbag governor murkowski) there are lots of other reasons that escape me but it plain kicks the thing about being seperate from the rest of the states were in our own little vaccuum i always thought it was a trip to be able to drive across state lines and go from state to state.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by Boozbie
    Someone said texas is the only state worth getting a tattoo for i disagree Alaska is the best place on earth and is totally worth the spot on my ever decreaseing amount of free skin space. what makes alaska kick ass legal weed thats right you can possess up to 4 ounces of the green for personal use in your home the feds tried to say some bullshit about how our states rights are superceded by federal power but we dont listen to them weed is apart of alaskan culture and we should be able to decide for our selfs not have big brother in dc making decisons for what we do out in nowhere(well the weed is still legal as long as we get rid of that duochbag governor murkowski) there are lots of other reasons that escape me but it plain kicks the thing about being seperate from the rest of the states were in our own little vaccuum i always thought it was a trip to be able to drive across state lines and go from state to state.
    I love weed
    But you still need to start an introduction thread!

+ Reply to Thread