+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hehee sorry jamie i had to :P

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Default hehee sorry jamie i had to :P

ISNT HE CUTE hahaa... i love it. im so not gonna get sex for the next month and a half now, but it was worth it hehee...

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: hehee sorry jamie i had to :P

Aw

Mother Superior

He was blowing you a kiss... maybe he won't get mad.

yeah but i made him do it HAH!!

Poor guy looks like he could use a few good meals.

Mother Superior

Why are people so judgmental on what other people look like or weigh? Maybe he has a high metabolism and can't gain weight? That's nothing for you to worry about. I saw some fat bashing on here recently too, that shit needs to stop. Do you like to be judged by others clearly on the basis of how you look??

i dunno.. i have a high metabolism.. i havent really been over 140 lbs. havent gained or lost weight in over 10 years.

Mother Superior

I had a disease and had to take high doses of steroids . Everyone has their sad story......

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    Why are people so judgmental on what other people look like or weigh? Maybe he has a high metabolism and can't gain weight? That's nothing for you to worry about. I saw some fat bashing on here recently too, that shit needs to stop. Do you like to be judged by others clearly on the basis of how you look??
    And my "OPINION" is nothing for YOU to worry about either. I love how boards say they are open minded and let people speak thier mind that is unless its something they don't like.

And for arguements sake, all I "judged" was that he looked thin, anyone out there think the picture makes him not look thin? Was that bashing. And yes if a picture of an individual shows them looking thin I would absolutely judge them on their looks for being thin.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Is that WOW in the background? Or mayhaps galaxies? I know I have seen the game, but not a good shot of it.

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by amberone
    And for arguements sake, all I "judged" was that he looked thin, anyone out there think the picture makes him not look thin? Was that bashing. And yes if a picture of an individual shows them looking thin I would absolutely judge them on their looks for being thin.
    This isn't an argument. I posed a question... one you didn't answer. Let's try again: Do you like to be judged by others clearly on the basis of how you look??

Of course every person has a right to their "opinion". I don't run this forum, I never said I was "open" to anything so... don't base what I say onto this forum. This just reflects my opinion. We all care about eachother here and this isn't your typical forum. Sixteen posts under your belt and you are already trying to be amusing.Well, I will hand it to you.... you are. I am not going to debate you... I wasted enough time on you already.

This isn't an argument. I posed a question... one you didn't answer. Let's try again: Do you like to be judged by others clearly on the basis of how you look??

Of course every person has a right to their "opinion". I don't run this forum, I never said I was "open" to anything so... don't base what I say onto this forum. This just reflects my opinion. We all care about eachother here and this isn't your typical forum. Sixteen posts under your belt and you are already trying to be amusing.Well, I will hand it to you.... you are. I am not going to debate you... I wasted enough time on you already.
    As to your question anyone shallow enough to judge me by how I look I don't value thier opinion. I'm so glad you've spent some of your valuable time on my posts. And for the record I wasn't trying to be amusing so you missed your mark there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    Is that WOW in the background? Or mayhaps galaxies? I know I have seen the game, but not a good shot of it.
    Believe its Everquest?

the mohawked kitty says
    "let ye be who ye be and speak what ye speak...i have a mohawk of doom"

[QUOTE=VoldtaEngler]the mohawked kitty says
    "let ye be who ye be and speak what ye speak...i have a mohawk of doom"

I LOVE that cat especially the eyes

Wow, that cat is hot. XD

that cat is a sexy bitch voldta... hehe
    yeah it is everquest he was playing, and yeah he does have a super freaking high metabolism. hes mah skinny boy... but hes still sexy!!! look how sexy he is up there

Sara X's Avatar lizard breath

that's adorable! i'm right there with you on the no-sex-for-a-month-and-a-half thing. i went to the oceanfront today (i live in a tourist town) and got this really big dumb rubber sandal in HOT PINK with some sort of stupid beach scene on it and in the middle it says I LOVE TOM. mister tom, the boyfriend, was not entirely happy when he saw it on my keyring. apparently it's not spooky enough for him, or it's emasculating, or both. haha. now i can't wait to make him drive my car again...

why can't they just understand we lurrrv them and that's why we do these things?!

I KNOWWW THEY DONT UNDERSTAND hahaaa... bunch of jerks :P hehee...

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

awww hehe. i miss . . . . ah nevermind.

but cute.<3

+ Reply to Thread