+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is your first...

Mother Superior

Default What is your first...

memory from your childhood. How old were you? I mean this thread to be positive not anything fucked up. We all didn't have idyllic childhoods. I mean more on a pleasant note. I remember the smells of the florist/nursery shop where my mom worked quite a bit and walking through flats of gorgeous colorful flowers. I was probably two or three.Whenever I smell those flowers, I go right back to that time.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Default Re: What is your first...

A vacation in a log cabin - can't remember anything else about it except the memory of walking in the door and seeing the walls on the inside were plain logs just like the outside - guess it must've surprised me enough to stick. I was just under 2, apparently. After that it's hazy until I was about 5 or 6.

Apart from those, I'm sure my last time round I was either a bored housewife or a shift worker, as I remember episodes of post-war daytime TV even though I know I'd not seen them before this time round. I'm unnervingly good on Mr Ed and The Munsters.

aaaaaaaallll together now... a horseisahorseofcourseofcourse.....

mG

Sara X's Avatar lizard breath

jumping naked into a hot tub. so little has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara X
    jumping naked into a hot tub. so little has changed.

Getting atacked by the guy a across the alley's dog when i was like 3 r 4 ..
    that dog bit me in the ass about 4 times .took along time to like dogs again .

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

aha yeah my first memory was throwing up in my driveway... but... good memories? hmmmmm... i dunno, i was a boring kid hahaa.

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by Anarkey
    Getting atacked by the guy a across the alley's dog when i was like 3 r 4 ..
    that dog bit me in the ass about 4 times .took along time to like dogs again .
    I used to get attacked by the neighbors German Shepherd, she was playing but knocked me down consistently when I was waiting for the bus. I was only 5. My Dad finally made me a little house with a window so I could sit there in an enclosed house to see the bus. I have also been bit by German Shepherd on the knee, I was about 6 or so but not the same dog.

i love dogs ,after that my folks got me a dog just so i would get over it ,she was a mutt ,but a kool dog i was 6 i think when i got her .use to wanna take her even then to the park every day lol ..

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

My FIRST memory? I swear to god i have a memory of my mom giving me a bottle when i was a baby, in fact i think the bottle had chocolate milk in it. Its only a split second memory but i swear its true.

missamerica's Avatar Member

My first memory is being in trouble, Mom was pissed at me for something. I think I was about 3. Oh yeah, I also remember seeing her put in a tampon and I was very confused by this - I thought she was putting it up her ass (it was one of the ones with no applicator) for some reason these two memories are linked in my mind LOL

my memory is when i was 2 and i tugged on the table cloth and a pot of boiling coffee spilled all over my face and body, i was flown to a childrens hospital out of state for burn victims and i remember crying so much and kicking around that they had to put a lead vest on me to keep me down.

my first best memory: playing intellivision with my dad. i havent seen or spoken to him in over 10 years now though.

I remember... ummm... you said you didn't wanted fucked up thread so I'll better leave it to my self

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

I really have blocked out most of my childhood. I remember being 5 and getting my first tetnise (however it's spelled) shot. That thing hurt like a bitch. I kept yanking my arm away so they had to stick me again and again.

they prolly thought it's funny how you scream... damn sadists -.-

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

and scream i did! haha i was such a sissy little kid.

In My Childhood, In My Plastic Swim Pool, It Was The Pie Tins I Drummed On. It Kept Me Very Contended For Hours, I Am Told. There Was No One Around To Hear My Wonderful Beats. That Is Their Lost. This Was Observed From A Closed Window. Also Ther Were Alot Of Stray Kittens I Brought Home, But This Was A Very Sad, Tearful Memory When After A Week Of Getting To Know These Beautiful Critters I Was Forced Against My Will To Drop Them Them Off At A Farm After A Week. That Was A Very Unpleasant Memory That Always Brought Me To Tears.

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    I remember... ummm... you said you didn't wanted fucked up thread so I'll better leave it to my self
    Olix, You know you can say whatever you want. I just meant I wasn't trying to bring up anyone's bad memories. I have them too, it wasn't perfect. I try to just think of the better parts.

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by GnArKiLL
    My FIRST memory? I swear to god i have a memory of my mom giving me a bottle when i was a baby, in fact i think the bottle had chocolate milk in it. Its only a split second memory but i swear its true.
    I believe it. Before 1 year old, I can't recall.

An early memory of mine at about 3 yrs old was setting fire to my parents lounge room with my brother. We burnt all our 'old' childrens books, the carpet & a set of chairs that had been my mother's parents.

The chairs were about 50 yrs old and leather covered, my mum said it was the first time that she can think of that my brother & I got a real belting from my father. A very rare incident.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Watching Porky's in the drive-Inn, I was in blue fuzzy footsie pajamas, and my mom and dad were in the front seat of our car.

i keep havening flashes of a nipple ,
    not sure who's tho..
    humm ??
    Then a dog bite's me in the ass!

ok here's one i do remember .
    When i was a kid ,we were not so well to do .
    i had to help my mom plant a garden <think thats were i got my green thumb from .but she would can and pickle all sort's of stuff. i know i was 5 r 6 ,and i love doing it ,watch the plants grow and all ,and the smell's cuzz she told me if we plant flowers bee's would come and help the Vegggie's grow .
    but her and my dad showed me how to make jam's and Jelly's and stuff
    Man ,,,,,,,,, i miss that ..

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    Olix, You know you can say whatever you want. I just meant I wasn't trying to bring up anyone's bad memories. I have them too, it wasn't perfect. I try to just think of the better parts.
    when I burned my leg while riding back on the motorcicle with my dad... I don't remember my dad so much that's only memory I have with him... I don't even remember his face... anything... but funn thing is that you get used to the fact that your dad is dead... but still, sometimes you ask your self how would be if you'we been raised by your dad... would people still think you're gay sometimes good thing is I never cared much about what other think (it's a lie, but everybody thinks so and my mom says I will live 200 years with nerves like that)

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

i remember a sandbox with multicoloured seats in the corners from when i lived in germany. i was like 2-3.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i don't know the order...but

being in Tn...on the front lawn....it's snowing...snow is falling all over me...and my mother trying to shimmy on a bright baby blue one peice snow jacket deal..i don't know why that struck with me...

also..the more fond of mine,haha...
    In the Rumble seat of the '36 ford..the seat was so dead we use to crawl up under there on long trips and we could acttually pull it mostly closed and be nice and comfortable even play around and shit,hah...

the first was much younger,but the rumble seat fun started early and carried with us for years so there's not telling..

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

it's all kind of vague. i remember something about attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, and C-beams doing something glittery.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

now htat's tough as my early memeories are muddled and out of order. It could be the morning i stole my dads matches and nearly set the house aflame by lighting every little wooden stick and dropping them as the flame creeped tword my fingers

it could be camping at redfeather lake in colordao watching my dad cast his line, pole and all, into the deceptivly deep clear lake.

it could be wearing my little pink courderoy overalls and a white short sleeved blouse, sitting in a chair at the dining room table while my mom ties my shoes and explains that the song on the radio was requested for me (Beatles- Birthday) on this, my birthday.

who knows, I have no idea which came first.

K

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

hehee aww... that last one is cute

did your dad ever get his fishing pole back? hehe those things can be pricey!

My first day at school, surprisingly. I remember my parents dropping me off and were leaving and I started to cry like insane. I remember alot of stuff from Elementary school yet I dont remember alot of the stuff I did last week. lol.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    hehee aww... that last one is cute

did your dad ever get his fishing pole back? hehe those things can be pricey!

here's the funny part, he was borrowing the pole from a friend of his. lol. i dunno if he ever got it back or just paid to replace it. i was like 3.

K

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMistress
    My first day at school, surprisingly. I remember my parents dropping me off and were leaving and I started to cry like insane. I remember alot of stuff from Elementary school yet I dont remember alot of the stuff I did last week. lol.
    hey give it back ,,,thats one of mine!

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

Xmas eve, having to get stitches in my eyebrow because I fell off my rocking horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarkey
    hey give it back ,,,thats one of mine!
    lol I think alot of people has a memory like that.

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

my grandparents old house i rememebr music playing & me dancing around to it.
    i liked dancing when i was a kid, but now you cant get me to dance for anything.

i also remember crawfish boils in my grandparents garage thing. yeppers. those were the good ole days.
    most of my memories are with my grandparents. they watched me & my brother while my mom went to work.

+ Reply to Thread