+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crap bands

Default Crap bands

ok is it just me or is the rock music culture being invaded by tons of crap bands ok so fall out boy and painc @ the disco where one thing but Tom delong's new band just takes the piss NO 1 CARES IF YOU WHERE IN FUCKING BLINK 182!!!!!!!ok back 2 the point has anyone heard his new single 'it hurts' if i hear that song or his whiney irritating vocie 1 more time i will fucking scream.and if i hear anouther person sing 'whats that coming over the hills ii it a monster..' i will fucking break their necks that song is so irritating.i will stop ranting now.

Default Re: Crap bands

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-kiri-xX
    Tom delong's new band just takes the piss NO 1 CARES IF YOU WHERE IN FUCKING BLINK 182!!!!!!!
    I agree with you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-kiri-xX
    anyone heard his new single 'it hurts' if i hear that song or his whiney irritating vocie 1 more time i will fucking scream.
    Lucky me, I haven't heard it.

Sara X's Avatar lizard breath

i have managed to avoid the radio for quite some time... but there is some song they play at my club now that says "i chimed in with 'haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door? no? it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality'" and it really, really sucks. i should go find out who that is. i mean, it really sucks. really.

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara X
    i have managed to avoid the radio for quite some time... but there is some song they play at my club now that says "i chimed in with 'haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door? no? it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality'" and it really, really sucks. i should go find out who that is. i mean, it really sucks. really.

that is panic at the disco. i write sins not tragedies. weee for me

oh twell.
    i like angels & airwaves but then again
    when it comes to music, i'm not that picky.

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Has anyone heard that rap Superman song? i dont know who its by and i really dont wanna find out but its the most retarded piece of shit that i have ever heard in my life.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

I feel sorry for you kiri. You have your ears glued to the wrong places. This year has been so good for music. Some awesome CDs have came out. Action Action, In Reverent Fear, Between The Buried And Me, AFI, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Alexisonfire.

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

there is crap & there is good stuff. you just have to pick out the good. & leave the bad alone.
    but then again, as i've stated before, i'm not that picky.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

i like anything that doesnt sound like that horrid "promiscuous boy" by nelly furtado and that other... whoever the fuck that guy is... hate that song so very much...

im really addicted to sean paul right now though... hahaa and devildriver...

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

there's always been crappy music, I only listen to the good stuff

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Here's a way to tell if a band sucks:

Turn on the radio. listen.

now wait a sec, I can back that up. If a band is on the radio than they are trying to sell a lot of records for a corporate label. The radio stations are all owned/sell ad time to corporations, so unless it's an underground college radio or something like that, then they won't allow any other bands to be played except those ones. If they are on a corporate label, then they make music simply to sell as many cd's as possible and get rich, not because they actually give a shit about producing good music. If they cared about making good music, then they wouldn't care if they sold any records, because they would be trying to make music, not money.

the only exception to this rule is old bands, think pre-1970's, that made good music which was later capitalized on, and that's why it's played on the radio today.

hehe nice Avatar ...
    all bands have good points and bad points ..
    and some just plain sux more than others..
    theres only 2 peeps that i feel r the best all time song writers ,A. Jonny Cash..
    and B. Rob Zombie .... opps make that 3 . C. Frank Zappa ..

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

example: "when we wrote the song "revolution" we meant to be about Revolution, not fucking selling sneakers."
    -The Beatles

ok, so they didn't say "fucking", but they said the rest, and I felt that it helped accentuate the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    The radio stations are all owned/sell ad time to corporations, so unless it's an underground college radio or something like that, then they won't allow any other bands to be played except those ones.
    not so true everywhere. 98 KUPD in phoenix (phoenix's rock station) plays underground and local music on the weekends. sure it's not everyday, but at least its some air time.

Mother Superior

It's a deep-rooted personal choice when it comes to music you enjoy listening to. I will agree that even turning the radio on.. may not be a good idea. I haven't listened to the radio in ten plus years. People say I am in a time warp. Well, that may be so but it's filled with the music I want to listen to, not what someone picks for me. Good music and bad music is relative, it's all about what the certain individual digs. I personally don't dwell on it too much. Or need anything "new" and cutting edge.

Campy savelle i do know the good music but it just the fact that whenever i go to listen 2 scuzz or kerrrang they are always playiin all the shit like panic at the disco,fall out boy and angles and airways what is sderisouly pissing me off is the fact that we have 2 be subjected 2 this shit and the fact that seem 2 playing less of the good stuff like juasut presit,nightwish,lamb of god ,canibal corpse etc etc this realy pisses me off

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarkey
    hehe nice Avatar ...
    all bands have good points and bad points ..
    and some just plain sux more than others..
    theres only 2 peeps that i feel r the best all time song writers ,A. Jonny Cash..
    and B. Rob Zombie .... opps make that 3 . C. Frank Zappa ..
    that is true. like disturbed.....I have all three albums by them and was not very impressed with tent housand fists and for zombie...the onyl reason I still have educated horses was only cus kmart doesnt except refunds on cds on the basis that it sucked.

+ Reply to Thread