+ Reply to Thread

Thread: weird central...

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Default weird central...

okay you know what... IM SICK OF ALL THE WEIRD FUCKING NOISES that people make at night outside my house.
    right now... some (most likely drunk) motherfucker is in the high school parking lot or feild across the street, making noises like hes trying to fuck an ostrich in the ass. well... the noises sound like an ostrich anyways... i wanna go smack him. plus its quarter after 2 am. grr.
    and a couple nights ago, i swear there was a woman outside just walking down the streat kindof like shreiking/moaning in frustration... OMG IT WAS SCARY cause it woke me the hell UP... (actually i couldnt sleep, but i was gettin there! all zoned out, and ready to pass out...) like what the fuck man... i knew she must have been walking down the street, cause first i heard the sounds quiet, and i thought "okay someones cat is freaking out, or in heat or some shit..." then it got louder and the 2nd or 3rd time i realized it was a person!! LIKE OMG FUCK OFF! ITS 4 IN THE MORNING at that time...
    and a couple weeks ago... (this one doesnt technically count, cause it was an animal...) something pissed off a raccoon or possum REALLY close to my place... like it sounded like it was coming right from the back yard... this thing was SCREECHING and HISSING for a few minutes, then just stopped. thats when i thought "oh great, were gonna find a dead racoon in the back yard in the morning..." but apparently not. that woke me up at around 4 am too... grrrrr...

and now the ostrich fuckers are sitting out there yelling and honking their car horn at someone or something. or nothing. i dont care really, im gettin the shotgun.

FUCKERS!!!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: weird central...

What does it sound like when someone tries to fuck an ostrich in the ass?

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    What does it sound like when someone tries to fuck an ostrich in the ass?

ever heard Cher sing?

Sara X's Avatar lizard breath

Quote Originally Posted by GnArKiLL
    ever heard Cher sing?
    i'm dying. for some reason i'm picturing cher's head on a really large bird (which is very fitting by the way) singing DO YOU BELIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE VE IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE...

ugh it was irritating hehe... thats all i can say.
    ostrich fucking sounds like drunk guys that are too drunk to scream properly, and have half lost their voice.
    grrrr. although completely unlike cher... thats a whole nother story...

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

it's cuz you're in vancouver and everyone is on drugs.

well... thats partly true... but not usually in the area that i live in, unless high school is in session... then all the girls are on coke and meth... (cool new drugs to do in highschool right now i guess... fuck i never even felt the need to smoke pot!)

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    well... thats partly true... but not usually in the area that i live in, unless high school is in session... then all the girls are on coke and meth... (cool new drugs to do in highschool right now i guess... fuck i never even felt the need to smoke pot!)
    up to coke and meth...the school here is really up on E and pill popping...maybe its being in a small town and about all u can do is smoke pot or rip off shit from ur grandma

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

omg. you poor thing... though hte ostriche/cher thing singing gypsies tramps and thieves is sooooo way funny. almost makes up for the nut cases. You know her in the states we call the cops for a disturbance of the peace. The officers either run off the nut jobs or take 'em in to detox.

Of course black cat fire works are a nice deterrent too...
    K

hahaa yeah... im just too fucking lazy to call the cops... plus it doesnt happen THAT often... but yeah if it got bad enough i totally would call the cops.

or get the shotgun...

+ Reply to Thread