+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ride: Lincoln Town Car (Also Rusty Camaro)

Default Ride: Lincoln Town Car (Also Rusty Camaro)

I never thought I would be a car person. I always spent all of what money I made on art projects. I drove an increasingly rusted out Camaro for years. When I used to take it on road trips through the deep South, I would be able to tell the depth by whether people at gas stations were asking, hey, yew all wanna sell that car? But...
    Read the full article

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Re: Ride: Lincoln Town Car (Also Rusty Camaro)

That sounds like my obsession with those cadillacs! I grew up poor, but my dad's boss sold us a decent caddy for cheap and we had it for awhile. I was 7 or so at the time and LOVED IT TO DEATH! Then I became friends with my shy punky friend who just moved...and her parents had (still have) two of the most (in my mind) iconic punk car: the cadillac brougham. I've been trying to find one that I can afford...but no luck!

Anyways, congrats and enjoy! If your friends don't care for your car so what...its not like they have to be seen in it or drive it on a daily basis. The fact that you like it is good enough!

+ Reply to Thread