+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Travel To Russia

Default Travel To Russia

Please help.
    Somebody travelled across Russia? How There?
    I Am going to go here, advise, what route is better for choosing? Of what agency to take advantage? On the internet it is a lot of sites offering these services (gotorussia.com, russia-travel.com, 3btours.com, russia.com, etc.), but it were would be desirable to hear opinion of people which already there.
    Thanks

Default Re: Travel To Russia

you know..its intro's like these that confuse me as im not sure it's serious question..or clever spam. but if i had to guess... clever spam seeing as there is tons of travel websites nowadays *_*

Mother Superior

When you think about it... she has all the information she'd need right in her post. So, she is asking us? LOL. I think they's be better informed to tell us. I absolutely hate Spam.

I like spam. So where do you wanna go in Russia??? St.Petersburg is pretty cool. To find info about St.Petersburg go to one of those pages you mentioned...

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by bananarama
    I like spam. So where do you wanna go in Russia??? St.Petersburg is pretty cool. To find info about St.Petersburg go to one of those pages you mentioned...
    bananarama, most folks here don't much care for spam. So far, you have mostly been bumping old ass threads that no one here is likely to want to see again.

You really need to (a) fill out your profile like an actual person whose goal was participation would and (b) post an introduction thread like a person who was actually interested in meeting people here would and (c) change your avatar to something which is not quite so lewd. Please note that no one but you has a penis in their avatar.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Chechnya is nice this time of year

OEC

+ Reply to Thread