+ Reply to Thread

Thread: you may want to grab snacks before you read this.

Default you may want to grab snacks before you read this.

hey everyone! so, i*ve been a fan of this site for awhile now, but due to limited internet access over the past year, haven*t really been able to get on here or anything regularly . . . now that i*m on crappy dialup, i thought i*d do a little introductory post & tell you guys about myself. let me warn you ahead of time that i am known to ramble. hehe.

okay. so, my name is emmie. not short for emily. you can call me emm, emmadoodles, emmizzle, or whatever strange variation you choose. i am twenty one. female. living in the wonderful city of boston, massachusetts. born & raised in the craptacular state of louisiana. i was probably the only person in the state who wasn*t related to somebody else other than her direct family (mother & father). it seemed like everyone there was related to everyone else somehow. but anyway. i*m half korean, half italian, one hundred percent sextastic. you will love me. YOU WILL!!!! uh, you will, right?

i can*t really describe myself appropriately. but i*ll try to separate it into bite size paragraphs, i guess.

i*m kind of geeky. i love computers & gaming & website design . . . i*ve been around computers since the day i was born, my dad had an apple store back in the 80*s. i grew up mostly on apogee games (how come i never meet people that remember games like major stryker & duke nukem & commander keen?) & crossed over into the world of nintendo later on in life. i love playing ghosts & goblins, animal crossing, zelda, megaman, & various puzzle games. i*m rather skilled in tetris & arcade space shooters. hehe. i have a turquoise DS autographed by alkaline trio, & i play it frequently. i have an alienware laptop. i*ve been into web design for eleven years, & i*ve had a personal domain for six. i*ve done lots of digital art/photography & editing & whatnot, & recently have decided to launch an animal crossing webcomic, just for fun. not sure how well that will go. hehe.

i love music. i had originally planned to attend berklee. i haven*t completely pushed that thought away. i play lots of different instruments (like ten or eleven). i*ve been reading music since i was six. i write songs, i sing, all that stuff. i was in the school band eight years & was a frequent honor band participant & all-state band member. i*ve been in rock/punk/metal bands before, but nothing ever really clicked well enough for us to pursue anything. i*d like to start another band, but i always have so much going on that it*s kind of hard. right now, i*m working on a music/fashion project called PiXiExPiRaTe. the music side is kind of electronic/blippy/video game inspired music, & the fashion side is basically just my personal line of clothing that i*ll eventually start selling on ebay. i have a passion for fashion. god, that sounds bad. hehe. what i meant to say was . . . i like putting together outfits. i like perfectly coordinated outfits as much as i like crazy mismatched outfits. i love everything. i think even the ugliest color can be beautiful if it*s worn or complemented in the right way. i*m really into designing clothes. & destroying clothes to create new clothes. stuff like that. i*m artsy. i am always trying out new things & starting trends & whatnot. i can*t tell you how many times i*ve put something together only to find it becomes a trend a year or two later. but whatever. my style is really unlabelable, i mean, you could try to label it, but it would drive you wicked mad. so yeah. i*m just emmie. i hope that*s okay with you dearies. <3

so, uhh, obligatory descriptive words? well, i am crazy. disjointed & odd. sometimes depressed, sometimes hilarious. i*m straight edge. but i*m not stupid about it . . . meh, we can get into that later if you wish. i*m a sweet gurl. i can be a bitch. i don*t like to be, but if annoyed, i will cover you with pudding & set you on fire. i*m fast-paced. but i*m also lazy. i like to think i*m smart. i often felt like i was the only person in my high school with an IQ over 100. i can be shy. but i*m also one of the loudest, most outspoken people ever. i hate fast food. i love tom brokaw. we have the same birfday. i*m happy, bubbly, & outrageous. i am most likely a serial killer.

let*s see. other things i like. origami. asian trinkets. my little pony. beads. makeup. spray paint. hello kitty. bawls. webcomics. expanding my dvd collection. ebay. photography. feather boas. reading. armwarmers. dark chocolate. scrapbooking. & spiritual enlightenment. & THAT*S IT.

. . . . okay, i enjoy more than that -- but for the sake of just posting something to strike up a fast conversation that will later lead to physical relations, i*ll just leave you with that. haha, i kid. so erm. i don*t know what else to write, i*m not allowed to post links, so yeah. [shameless self promotion] you could go to my website thru the link in my profile if you wish. [/shameless self promotion]

thanks for reading! i look forward to making lots of new friends here.

<3 emm

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Re: you may want to grab snacks before you read this.

Quote Originally Posted by pixie*pirate
    but anyway. i*m half korean, half italian, one hundred percent sextastic. you will love me. YOU WILL!!!! uh, you will, right?
    You had me at korean

Welcome hunny! I think you'll like it here alot!

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

yeah i didnt read any of that but hi.

Mother Superior

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

Okay, i havent read it yet cause UH YOU ARE MY EMMIE!
    haha, i love you dear. <3

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

welcome (even if its a year late)

Raven0129's Avatar Member

haha commander keen. I still have duke nukem. Don't forget old bbs text games like barren realms elite, falcon's eye, and legend of the red dragon.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

hahahaa HI!
    i think according to your intro thread, i love you hehee!
    i remember commander keen, i used to play it at my friends house in like grade 4 and 5... it was awesome.

xviolentxdelightx's Avatar Junior Member

Well
    you cerrtainly do
    erm
    ...write alot?
    hehe
    x

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hello

+ Reply to Thread