+ Reply to Thread

Thread: running out of time... the countdown begins.....

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default running out of time... the countdown begins.....

Hey you guys. I am not going to be around here for a while... I'm moving across the country, and I just have to much to do right now. I owe everyone email. I feel totally overwhelmed because I had no idea it would be this much of a job. I have just about zero time for anthing other than packing or working. It sucks, but it has to be done. I'm never online anymore except to read a group I moderate, or respond to the word association thread here..... My hair is getting really long. I can actually pull it back into a ponytail now, and put it up in a french twist. It's still blonde, and I pretty much look the same. I have alot on my plate right now.... i'll be kinda scarce online untill after the middle of november. we should be well settled into our new state and house by then....... wish me luck! I have a shitload of stuff to get done, and I'm running out of time.

Default Re: running out of time... the countdown begins.....

goodluck hun. i know how it is to move across country. ive done it about 6 times back and forth now lol. its quite overwhelming. I wish you the best of luck and a safe trip

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Good Luck and Drive safe. I do not envy you the move itself. I've done it too many times before. *kisses* and again good luck.

K

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    Hey you guys. I am not going to be around here for a while... I'm moving across the country, and I just have to much to do right now. I owe everyone email. I feel totally overwhelmed because I had no idea it would be this much of a job. I have just about zero time for anthing other than packing or working. It sucks, but it has to be done. I'm never online anymore except to read a group I moderate, or respond to the word association thread here..... My hair is getting really long. I can actually pull it back into a ponytail now, and put it up in a french twist. It's still blonde, and I pretty much look the same. I have alot on my plate right now.... i'll be kinda scarce online untill after the middle of november. we should be well settled into our new state and house by then....... wish me luck! I have a shitload of stuff to get done, and I'm running out of time.
    Good luck with the move! I won't be online either except for a few strictly personal and school endeavors. I'll try to message you next month about the cat. We should make an oec photo gallery! Stay with the blonde! I'll be your goofy brother in the towhead legion soon.

OEC

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

YESS DO THE KITTY GALLERY!! AHH THE CUTENESS!!!
    heh anywhoodles... *huggs* dont be too stressed... have a bubble bath once in awhile, and eat some chocolate!!
    mmmmm blonde voltaire...

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

oh my, well be super safe on your trip to your new home! and try to relax. We will miss you!

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

We'll miss you during your absence. Say 'Hi!' to everyone in NC for me. There should still be few people there that know who I am.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Good luck - not that you'll really need it. I can't for the life of me remember anyone on here having hassles moving home.. losing track of the truck...

ahh screw it. Stick with my touring rule and you'll both be fine: - Amex is there to keep you in beer and socks until your lawyers arrive.

mG

take care goodLUCK ,and be safe!
    see ya soon ..

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

ick, moving sucks. but good luck, and i hope things are as relatively as stress-free as they can be

missamerica's Avatar Member

Shit I'm moving too...it's like a horrible disease that's going around. I plan to make a run to the liquor store beforehand...that should make it a bit easier.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

holy shit, how did I wind up with so much stuff.........

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

holy shit, how did I wind up with so much stuff.........

yeah, and do you ever notice that crap breeds while you pack? open a closet and there's some stuff in there. you start cleaning it out and packing stuff and five boxes later the closet still is full of stuff! hence why i hate moving. though i'm very very tempted to move the f*ck outta this leopard print prison asap.

K

+ Reply to Thread