+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Piercings.

Default Re: Piercings.

I talked to my piercer about corset piercings and he told me they where a temporary piercing which lasts 2-3 months. He also said getting it on the stomach is the worst place to get it because of how much you move your stomach in daily life.

Food for thought.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

ouchie... on the stomach... dunno if i would get it there :S hehe but that might look neat.
    but yea definitely temporary... surface piercings tend to reject fast because of the pressure the jewellery puts on the skin it sucks. ill be so sad when i have to take out my corset...

eyebrows are so easy to heel.
    I stuck a saftey pin in my eyebrow when I was 14 and it heeled. Its such an easy spot. Everyone has them though.

Me: Tounge, 2 lip, bellybutton, nape, 00g ears

CherryCola's Avatar King Of The Swing

right now tounge, navel, ears

in the past had a nose stud, lower lip and a madonna.

only thing i want done now is my wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by badkittyamy
    i'm a pussy i only have one extra set in my ears and that's because my original peicings from when i was little were done badly and far back enough that i currently have an 8 gauge in fron to of them with space to go.

I also decided to go with an asymetrical theme i have a really long earring on my right side while i have I short ones on the left.

Gorgeous jewellery!

I should mention mine then I guess. Even though they're in my "get to meet me" thing.

Have:
    Septum
    r. tregus
    r. rook (want another next to it)
    l. conch
    r. nipple

had:
    3xsurface on left forearm just before the wrist
    upper naval
    foreskin (removed less than one week)
    smiley top and inside bottom lip

Want:
    l. industrial with surgical plastic from the top of my ear through another hole in my conch
    l. nipple
    r. nostril
    l. lower lip
    l. upper lip
    belly again (but way too infected/annoying)
    and a few more random ears.

Work prevents these things but if I can do well in my industry there may be luck!

Nikki Vega's Avatar Member

I like piercings but the eyebrow was never on my list.
    I have had 8 facial piercings and you can barely tell that they ever existed with the exception of the one I currently have.
    The thing about the eyebrow piercing is that it leaves a very noticeable scar because of the hair line. As a female you can tweeze around the scar but as a male it is harder to conceal.

Roxy Contin's Avatar Member

eyebrow piercings to me just remind me of junior high school. if you do it get a barbell and not a ring, the human body is more prone to rejecting circular jewelry

Xochitl's Avatar Senior Member

Hmmm... currently I have navel, tongue, and my ears are gaged at "0", "4" & "6". I had a labret and nostril. The nostril keloided and about 6 months ago I got a monroe from someone who claimed to be a reputable person but he wasn't. So thank goodness for chinese herbs and I won't be getting anymore facial piercings. I want a hood for my birthday but I think that is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy Contin
    eyebrow piercings to me just remind me of junior high school. if you do it get a barbell and not a ring, the human body is more prone to rejecting circular jewelry
    Really? Interesting!

I'm not keen on eye brows at all and I'm not too keen on upper lip piercings either, but that's because of the type of people that get them round our area. They're generally younger, and prefer trends to personal expression eg. they get it to fit in.

My rook keloided but it's going down thanks to Codis, a codeine based pill that can be crushed, powdered and then made into a paste which acts as an anti inflamatory. Works a charm

Oooooo on another note, my mate tom has huge tunnels in his ears, he and another mate are on contract with Apple and now both have large speakers in their ears for iPod advertising hehehehe. Funny watching them walk down the street, they're loving it.

Both ears ,double in the left . both Nips ,and a Jacobs ladder ,3 piercings ..
    thinkin of tryin my Lip and Bridge done again >Both got fairly mangled in a fight not but a month after having them done and were healing up,and 2 months of Neosporin helped clear up alot with the scaring . that was 5 years ago and never got them redone..But id like a Industrail with 4 Tatz ,, 3 stars down the inside ,and a Pentagram at the lobe in my right ear..i dont have but 2 tatz ,but im gettin more some time as soon as i get the money for them .really like to get my ear done first tho. moneys tight right now .

well thats an interesting job hehee... how big are these speakers anyways??

Noisy's Avatar Member

I have septum and both nipples pierced!

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

i would love a piercing or ten but i dont really think any would suit me... earring would look crap, anything around my mouth would just be buried under my facial hair (althoughh my current and hopefully long term job requires me to be cleanshaven now, so maybe.... but i want my beard back asap... *runs off and crys*). eyebrow would shit me off so bad if it kept hitting my glasses, though maybe when im rich enough to have laser surgery (i really hate having lasses and im messed up about eyes so i cant use contacts). i am eager to get a lot of tatts, as soon as i can afford them, though ill mostly confine them to places easy to cover for the sake of work.

StabErThreeTimes's Avatar Junior Member

I got my snakebites done a little less than a year to date. I stretched them out to a 0 gauge in about 4 months. Unfortunately, my lip swelled over the flare of the left plug and completely covered it up. Luckily for me, two weeks later my lip pushed it out the front and it came out easily. It had already closed so being I am completely anal about things being symmetrical, I took out the other one and let it close up. In November I went to the beach with my girl and I decided I wanted to redo them. So here I am restreching them. I'm currently at a 6 but I'm going to go to a 4 later on tonight. Long story short, I don't learn my lesson.

I plan on getting my septum done soon and also my ears. My girl considers piercings a big turn on. I mean I'm not doing it for her, but she will do some amazing things to me! Hmm, I wonder if she's going to read this later...

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

I have the problem that my nipple, though it was a horizontal piercing, has started to migrate on the inside, so it looks almost as if it has been either pierced at an angle or almost vertical.

DeviantMommy's Avatar Mac Town down!

I've got a 14g in my septum,I wear it all the time,had it about 7 years now. Other than that just the standard ear piercings,I've been considering have then stretched though..what's the best way to go about that w/ standard sized holes?
    Also I'm pining for a high labret so I can where a ring too if I choose. And I'm currently looking for a piercer nearby (I'm willing to drive as far as Atlanta),who is very experianced w/ genital piercings,to pierce my triangle for me,as soon as I find one it will be my next piercing. Any suggestions?

ghaaa you people make me so jealous with all your talk of lip rings... thats it. im gettin a job so i can get my lip piercings (yeah right lets see when this shit actually happens hey?)

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    ghaaa you people make me so jealous with all your talk of lip rings... thats it. im gettin a job so i can get my lip piercings (yeah right lets see when this shit actually happens hey?)
    I've just scored a job doing public relations for this company www.adam.com.au
    basically guarunteeing I won't be getting any for a while.

However, this company www.games.internode.on.net I used to write for, non-paid unfortunately, is trying to find a way to poach me back from their competitor, in which case I'll be getting my lip done. Want a ring on the top right lip in the very corner with a stud through the bottom lip directly under it

dirty_lil_bitch's Avatar Member

i want my eyebrow done and my nose i usually do my own piercings. im thinking of doing them myself too but im to lazy lol im thinking about doing them this week.

RAGE's Avatar A wolf among wolves

So far:

Ears, naval, nipples, lip, tongue and VCG.

I'm saving up for corsetry, getting more in my ears and getting snake bites and a septum pretty soon.

After looking at the corsetry pics being drooled over... That have CBRs for the images.

Fair warning. If you ask for corsetry without the intent of it being a play piercing and your piercer pulls out CBRs...

Smack the shit out of them and walk out.

CBRs are not proper jewelry for that kind of piercing and you'd be looking forward to hell trying to keep them from getting infected, rejecting, migrating, scarring like shit, ect.

what does CBR stand for?
    im 100% in love with corset piercings too, and whenever i manage to get mine done obviously i want em to last awhile... thems HOTT!!

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    what does CBR stand for?
    im 100% in love with corset piercings too, and whenever i manage to get mine done obviously i want em to last awhile... thems HOTT!!
    CBR is a Captive Bead Ring.
    Like what are used in ears and lips.

For Corsetry, you need surface bars. Still possible rejection, but greatly reduced.
    BME had a great artical on it a while back. Not sure if its still there.

I'm getting corsetry done down my back and sides, and possibly fore-arms and cleavage. Its going to be a long, on-going process and likely wont all take. But the lady I apprenticed under is top-notch, and will be helping with continual after-care and maintnance the whole way through. So my chances are decent.

oh yeah... duh hahaa...
    yeah i read that BME article too... very fuckin awesome. from what i got from that article (i think?) and others ive read and heard about, tygon bars seem the best choice, theyre the most flexible and good for healing. i was gonna go with those.
    know anything about tygon?

Only issue with Tygon and ptfe is that it needs to be continually replaced more frequently. Which can cause undue stress on the piercing site during healing. Most piercers familiar with that sort of piercing, that I know... Would suggest sticking to surface bars, often Titanium. The BME author that wrote the artical also stated a suggested preference for surface bars over Tygon.

+ Reply to Thread