+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's something from your childhood you still love/do even today?

Default What's something from your childhood you still love/do even today?

All I have to say is one word, Pokemon. It consumed my life in elementary school. Highschool had its moments, such as watching the movies with my then girlfriend who was also a pokemon-fanatic(more so then me even). That was hot. and now that i'm in college...its back in full swing . Maybe it's because now that i'm getting older I miss the easier, funner times of being young. Or it could just be now that i'm older, I can appreciate the game on a deeper level.

/memories

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Default Re: What's something from your childhood you still love/do even today?

Reading,
    Writing,
    Playing Video Games,
    Listening to 60's Music

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

heh yeah... reading... music... beadwork... artsy crafty shit.

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

smurfs and fraggles for me

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    All I have to say is one word, Pokemon. It consumed my life in elementary school. Highschool had its moments, such as watching the movies with my then girlfriend who was also a pokemon-fanatic(more so then me even). That was hot. and now that i'm in college...its back in full swing . Maybe it's because now that i'm getting older I miss the easier, funner times of being young. Or it could just be now that i'm older, I can appreciate the game on a deeper level.

/memories
    Hahaha. I just got "Pokemon Red Rescue Team" for the GBA today! I really want to get Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow (Pikachu Edition) for the GB, and play them again!

Wait for Diamond/Pearl , and I just got blue rescue team as well. Pretty fun game I must say!

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

Let me think . . . hmmm . . . .

Childrens books, still hold my attention to this day

I adore playing dress up still.

& watching disney movies.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hilarious house of frightenstein

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue

/memories

can you believe its been 10 years since pokemon has been around... it makes me feel so old... like, it feels like just not that long ago!

anyone remember pogs? pogs were the shit when i was 11... then all of a sudden they werent cool anymore... but i see pog stuff for sale now hahaa... theyre trying to make it cool again but i dont see it happening...
    i love pogs though, i never played, but i collected all the ones i could find with skulls and spiders and stuff. thats right, i was cool.

on a totally side note... I FEEL LIKE ASS!!!! i need a hug. and some food so ill stop pukin...

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

- comics from the uk
    - warheads (sour lemon are great for tequila shots)
    - sucking boobies (very early childhood)

omg warheads *drool* hahaa and i remember screaming saucers... people used to say those things gave you cancer, but really they just took them off the market cause all the addicted kids parents got sick of seeing everyones mouth blue.
    it was a bit gross... hehe but they were SO GOOD!!

Nonamepunk's Avatar Hip-Hop Anonymous

video games ....they were a constant factor ..all starting with donkey kong on atari

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

beading and making hemp necklaces...I like to make them, but then I have nothing to do with them after im done lol

smibbo's Avatar Junior Member

Sesame Street and Doctor Seuss

You can't call Pokemon deep. It's kickass, but not deep. 10 minutes into the cartoon can tell you that.
    Alas, the game is almighty. I refer to of course the main series, not the spin-offs like Pinball and Dungeon. Simply IMHO, of course.

Annabel Elaine's Avatar Mistress of disaster!

Beading! arts and crafts. dress up ( i love it so much that i do it every day- i love being goth!) oh playing with make up and getting piersed, i started geting piersed at 15 and haven't stoped- i love it!

pudding.

mmmm pudding...
    hah okay so a couple people here besides me do beading... what kind of stuff do you guys make?? (PMH and annabel elaine)

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

I've been collecting old keys since I was a really small child. I have over 200 antique keys from all over the world now.

another thing is that I have always been fascinated by the skay. I still am.

what's a "skay"?

...you could do a photo album of your keys Voltaire!! old keys are super cool.

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    I've been collecting old keys since I was a really small child. I have over 200 antique keys from all over the world now.

another thing is that I have always been fascinated by the skay. I still am.
    your next mission in life is to find what they all unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    mmmm pudding...
    hah okay so a couple people here besides me do beading... what kind of stuff do you guys make?? (PMH and annabel elaine)

well I used to do hairwraps, back when it was cool...and I use embroidery thread and beads to make jewlery..and hemp necklaces too

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I've done some embroidery in my time too, wonder what box that stuffs hideing in?

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

I can sum up mine in one word as well:

Lego.

I just put together Spongebob before I headed down to LA.

knives

I like it in spring when the ice is melting and water is running under the ice and the crunching sound when I step on it. Throwing rocks through melting ice on lakes.

omg PMH hair wraps... i remember those hahaa my mom did some for me! i wanna do some again... those were fucking cool. i dont care if theyre not cool anymore, i want some. im gonna do some. embroidery thread is wicked

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    what's a "skay"?

...you could do a photo album of your keys Voltaire!! old keys are super cool.
    sorry, I'm retarded. It is supposed to say "sky"

I was thinking about doing an art piece with some of them. after I move I'll have my own art space....... which will kick major ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip
    your next mission in life is to find what they all unlock.
    spaeking of locks, I actually have some old antique locks (w/ keys) as well.... most of the are from about 1900-1910... I have a few from the 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    omg PMH hair wraps... i remember those hahaa my mom did some for me! i wanna do some again... those were fucking cool. i dont care if theyre not cool anymore, i want some. im gonna do some. embroidery thread is wicked
    aww man, i want you to have my babies you rock my socks

hah omg... no more babies... im almost done with this one... no more pleeeeeze...

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

I like to make things. All sorts of odd little things, collages, crocheting, dress up, clothes whatever strikes my fancy.

Almost everything. I had an excellant childhood. I would say walking through the forrest in the fall, but now with a man instead of alone, swimming, yard games and swinging on swings. Oh yes all of this. Everything is better when I share it with a man of my choice. Hot . It is my birthday as of 11:52AM 10/21 and I am a hot for a man, and a grown up, hot woman, but I still love to do the things I did as a child.

I want to clarified, I am only hot for a man, or men, of which prayfully I will get to enjoy tonight. I want to clarified I *AM* the hot grown up woman. I want that to be real clear. I am only into men. I met to say " I am a grown up hot woman" in hot search of hot men of my choice.

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

I still eat hot cocoa packets!

Cinnimon Toast ,,
    and Jot from the Good old days ,, >Jot a religous cartoon from the 60's
    And of course Gumby .> god knows Davie ..thank you Pokie
    damm i still say that lol ..the old stuff still cracks me up , too think i used to watch that

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

reading and playing video games

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

slightly off topic.. but saw a commercial for none-other than POGO HOPPER

they still make those death traps??
    shit remember skip-it's???? i totaly killed my knee on one of those one day. after that i smashed the thing and took out the little counter thing inside and just played with it hehee...
    skip-it's were evil.

+ Reply to Thread