+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ever been robbed/mugged/had your house broke into?

Default Ever been robbed/mugged/had your house broke into?

Well, last night around 4:30 I woke up to remove the now purified diet-coke from my body. I hear in the back porch a "Creeeesshhh" noise (We have Plywood over the broken screen...and thats the sound it makes when its being moved)

I originally think nothing of it because my mom smokes cigarettes and is often up in the back porch smoking them. Plus, its 4:30 in the morning so i'm not in my best mental state.

It at this point I notice my moms door is closed, which means she is asleep. A million things flash in my head. Every weird fantasy i've thought of, every plan i've created to deal with such a threat springs into action.

To make a long story short I grabbed a Machete (I have a big pile of weapons in my room) and stalk naked towards the back porch. There I see a guy in a hoodie messing with the plywood. I open the door and yell "What the Fuck are you doing man?!"

The guy then proceeds to yell, jump back and run. I have no idea what the hell he was planning on doing, but lets just say i've been awake the rest of the night.

Guess I should have called the cops : \

Default Re: Ever been robbed/mugged/had your house broke into?

...Don't ask me why my big plan was to attack the burgler with a machete while naked >_>. Maybe its my celtic blood.

ask thequietplace about his robberies. they keep taking the same shit over and over lol.

long as your alright though. defend your home. naked or not.
    although this is why i sleep with my boots on. in case of running emergencies heh. sad but true :|

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

ive had my car broken into...kudos to you though, I dont know what I wouldve done I probably would just laid petrified there until they went away...

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

naked with a machette... sexy as that is, thats pretty scary. i came home from school one day to find my mom in the driveway with a car trunkload of groceries, telling me i couldnt go in the house cause it was busted into while she was out grocery shopping. they kicked in the laundry room door (which we never use, thankfully, cause my dog didnt know that door existed, and just hid under a chair the whole time instead of running away) but yeah... they didnt take anything too valuable, just electronics n shit.
    they took a CD player/radio thingy... but we always say the jokes on them cause we still got the remote. fuckers :P

I had some audio equipment stolen out my first apartment. Although I think it was an inside job. I could never prove it though.

mother fuckers took my chainsaw.... about 50 cd's as well, but my fuckin' chainsaw for fuck's sake... and yeah, they did it while i was out of town. probably the former tentants... fuckers.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

When I was in high school walking to my friends apartment after a concert, I got grabbed from behind by a guy who threw his hand over my mouth and his other hand over my shoulder. I stabbed the fucker completely through his hand and the blade went into my shoulder as well.

I've also had my car stolen/broken into at various times. And one time a few months ago somebody kicked in the door of my apartment building at 4AM and I chased him out of the building with my combat knife.

I have no idea why crazy shit keeps happening to me.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I had someone break into my car and steal my workboots well actually I probably forgot to lock it

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    ask thequietplace about his robberies. they keep taking the same shit over and over lol.
    Hah. Stole my steam . But yeah, 6 fucking times in TWO FUCKING MONTHS! If it wasn't for renters insurance...we would've been fucked out of about 5-10k worth of stuff.

Xbox, GameCube, PS2, 5-6 Guitars, Flat Screen Comp Monitor, newish laptop, 50-200 CDs, ~50 DVDs or more, 1 Basic Dell Computer Tower + Power Supply. DVD Player...a lovely hole in my bedroom door, and about 20 games for the Xbox, GC & PS2, not to mention the controllers.

Since school has started here...there have been no robberies...and I know I just fuckin' jinxed myself...so expect another one of my "GOD DAMNIT!" posts .

But I'm glad you were able to deter the would-be theft.

You need an alarm system

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I've been telling my landlord the same thing for three years.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

god i hope you dont get broken into again... dont jinx yourself.
    heh see if you can find one of those machines that has a recording of huge dogs going insane, set that up by the front door... i think theyre probably either motion or sound activated. way cool

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    ...Don't ask me why my big plan was to attack the burgler with a machete while naked >_>. Maybe its my celtic blood.

Dude, Who cares, the why... The only thing that matters, is Where is your personal attack midget.. I am training a bomb sniffing midget right now...

Anyway.. I had a car stolen, but never a house stolen.. umm.. you know what i mean!

*HarLequiN*'s Avatar Junior Member

Yeah, I've been robbed at the age of 16 in London. It was a Highschool seniortrip (guess you could call it High-School) and we just wanted to have some fun there.
    So we (Me and a friend and some girls) went through the city and got lost in the Subwaysystem so we went out somewhere and landed in some sort of really messy hood. Glasses broken, walls full of shitty graffitis, I mean REALLY messy, not your everyday neighborhood (at least not for me).
    So one of the girls got an idea to ask one of the locals for help to get back home. And she asked 3 guys that looked like Kool & the gang for help. I mean, HELLO, you're in some kind of messy place somewhere in London so the best thing to do is ask an old women for help, right? But no, she had to ask those guys and they were really friendly and they said they would show us the way and so on.
    And yeah, they showed us the way... right into some dark backyard. I mean they were really charming and superfriendly but when we entered the backyard and they pulled out their knives I somehow had the idea that this wasn't the best idea that we had.
    Well, nobody got hurt, they stole all of our money and my lighter (I loved that lighter! Stupid assholes) and ran away. The girls cried and the boys were stunned.
    Yeah, my first robbing experience...

Miss-Babydoll's Avatar Junior Member

My stalker got on my balcony. Sadly for him I was pms`d to hell and I set him on fire. He hasnt been back since.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by Miss-Babydoll
    My stalker got on my balcony. Sadly for him I was pms`d to hell and I set him on fire. He hasnt been back since.
    hey, you should start an intro thread so we can stalk you too....

Amaltheas_Attic's Avatar Member

When I was living upstate, a roommate moved out and the landlord found us a new one. A couple of months later, while I was having open abdominal surgery, he called my mom to make sure I was still on the operating table, then he cleaned out the whole place. We lost several tvs, stereos, tons of stuff. Luckily, he didn't steal my saddle which was worth more than all of them combined.

+ Reply to Thread