+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What up?

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Default What up?

I've been kind of out of the loop for a bit on everything that's new and neat at the moment. So if you've read this far into the thread what I want you to do is take a few minutes and post a reply telling me about something new you've discovered. I don't care if it's a movie, music, or just some new event that's going around the country or something new to you because you've never tried it before. Just share and thanks in advance.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Re: What up?

I've learned that being used as a spring board by a 23 lb cat BLOWS. esp at 4 am.

K

I learned its really, really easy to make alcohol.

Good news, Siouxsie Sioux has a new record deal with Universal and will be coming out with a new album next year.

apparently all you demon possessed unbelivers are going to hell.

have a nice trip

http://www.cuttingedge.org/pages/sem...os/tattoos.htm

Buster - OMG that's just- *grr* I just want to smack whoever wrote that! esp the ont of the guy who WAS BITTEN BY A SHARK and got a tattoo of the shark next to the scar! what in god's name is satanic about that?!?!?!

Ignorance is a sin, too. May he burn with us.

K

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I flew for the first time in august. It was exhilirating. I loved looking out of the window, and thats funny because I'm afraid of heights.

keiko- i know, i know... just type 'satanic rebellion' into google, and see all the effing christer sites that pop up! i am truely and honestly worried about this country- this month's elections non-withstanding...

this guy has a book coming out in january about the christian right's attempts to take over this country Chris Hedges "American Fascists" here's an article he wrote about it in '04

www.theocracywatch.org/chris_hedges_nov24_04.htm

and here's a more recent article he wrote for the nation this week

www.thenation.com/doc/20061127/hedges

...he points out that there is no 'dialoge', or 'compromise' with people who view you as 'demonic' and who want to exterminate you, and everyone you know... the liberal, and progressive values of tolerance for such people backfire, when they use this as a cover to spread their hate.

...i mean fucking c'mon, i knew it was rude to stick my tounge out at preachers when i was a kid, but who knew i was inviting the Dark Lord to rule, and possess my soul? WTF???

Last edited by Buster Friendly; 11-13-2006 at 12:42 PM. Reason: fix links

i've learned that the least emo thing you can do is kick the ass of the person who called you emo.

Buster - these are teh ppl that got rob expelled and cost me my job. Rob was expelled when he wore an ANKH to school. according to the principals big book "Life Forces" the ankh is the mark of some one who holds black mass. 89% of xians don't bother me. Its that other 11% that ruin the whole bunch.

K

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

i learned that sour green apple pop is REALLLY really tasty (like apple jolly ranchers plus fizzie!) but... also makes me fucking sick as hell.
    and sour stuff aint fun comin back up.

keiko... 23 pound cat? jeebus...

ooh great internet find www.dafont.com . this site pwns so hard.

K

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

"i've learned that the least emo thing you can do is kick the ass of the person who called you emo."

haha! i love that^^^

If you're in California, I learned that Hex is the absolute awesome shit on Halloween, and completely worth attending. Go next year

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I've learned that if you budget you don't have to work 90 hours a week

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    i've learned that the least emo thing you can do is kick the ass of the person who called you emo.

Buster - these are teh ppl that got rob expelled and cost me my job. Rob was expelled when he wore an ANKH to school. according to the principals big book "Life Forces" the ankh is the mark of some one who holds black mass. 89% of xians don't bother me. Its that other 11% that ruin the whole bunch.

K
    Expelled. geez
    Wow . . . . Guess I got lucky

Last week some idiots called the cops to my school because in one of my blogs on ******* in which I ranted about religion, I said I had big plans for halloween. Appearantly I was going to gun down the school.

wanna know the really funny part. my big plans?
    to lose my virginity.

but . . . back to the original topic

I learned that the college I want to go to 'requires' that I live on campus my first year.
    and Filled out my first job applicationnessss.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I have Nothing ot share.. Nothing.. you can't get it i out of me.. oh FinE.. .Be that way.. wait, come back, I ma sorry...

Children are scary, but my son giggles , and it makes me almost cry.

dorm life can be fun... who the fuck would call the cops, on a highschool kid's blog... can't they arrest that asshole for some shit, like "annoying the fuck out of an officer"? shit if i were a cop, that's the asshole who'd be getting bullshit parking tickets, and made up citations. gawddamn.

if they're reading this fucking website i'm putting a curse on your town. fuck them.

...and yeah, babies are the coolest. utterly terrifying, and cooool... they can hyp-no-tize you with their eyes...

...obviously i'm still awake, waiting for my laundry to get done...

hyp-no-tize...

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    apparently all you demon possessed unbelivers are going to hell.

have a nice trip

http://www.cuttingedge.org/pages/sem...os/tattoos.htm

Oh wow, Amelia and I shot those pictures of godhead.

you should contact them, and tell them to cough up some cash to keep those pics on their website, or your evil demon possessed lawyers will drag them into court before they feast on their souls...

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

well damn forrest... i never knew how hotass godhead were before... *drool* hah i love it!

Forrest -
    I thought the style looked familiar. Best pics thye had on that site. Mighta been the lavander background that tipped me off. ..

K

New info? Uh, the movie Covenant sucked to the point of phisically manifesting a headache. Don't know how new that is, though. @_@
    Uhm...guess I'm out of the loop as well. Moving on.
    I honestly thought that site was being satirical til I went to it's homepage. Jeeze.

Seriously...

"Torture of the innocent Gingerbread Man. Satanist love death and torture, especially of the innocent. Notice the instruments of torture and evidences of torture on the body of the Gingerbread Man, showing Mind Control techniques."

Sure thing. It's all coming together now.

I just got the coolest lamp, it's an oil wheel lamp. It's the COOLEST light EVER! It spins the oil so it's always moving, I just got wasted and watched that thing last night, it was great.

+ Reply to Thread