+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vigilante Convicts

Default Vigilante Convicts

"Katie's Revenge" Tattooed on Forehead of Convicted Murderer

A man serving life in prison at Wabash Valley Correctional Facility for molesting and killing a Crothersville girl is now part of a Department of Correction investigation.

Thirty-nine-year-old Anthony Stockelman, convicted for the murder of Katie Collman, now has a tattoo that reads "Katie's Revenge" on his forehead.

The photo of what is identified as Stockelman's forehead and eyes appeared online on a blog that focuses on news reports about crimes against children and women. The blogger says she received the photograph in an e-mail last Saturday. She says the e-mail also claimed a distant relative of Katie's who also is at Wabash Valley had given Stockelman the tattoo.

A Department of Correction spokesperson says Stockelman did receive the tattoo while serving time at Wabash Valley. While they won't comment further they do say the incident is under investigation and they have contacted the state police.

source

Default Re: Vigilante Convicts

F.u.c.k.i.n.g awesome.

Not far enough.

Amaltheas_Attic's Avatar Member

I saw this a while ago. Can't say I feel bad for the guy, but child molestation is one of those crimes I think is much more ripe for the death penalty than murder is.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

what? he's still alive?

yeah... and it's so hard to get wrongfully convicted in this country too...

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

We kill the innocents and let the murderers and rapists and child molesters go free. There's actually a convicted kiddie diddler over by where my mom in law used to live. He lives in the building that is equidistance between the elementary school and the park. But he's 1000 yards from both so no one cares. *sigh* chemical castration ppl. it's a good thing.

K

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alias
    Not far enough.

Yup.

If I had been in the same place, alone in prison with this guy and a tattoo gun..I would have done the forhead job..then wrote ********* all over his face, hands, neck etc.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

ahh... what a dick... he deserves to get that tattooed on his face. and maybe an expliaination all down his back or something, and forbidden to ever wear a shirt again, just in case someone doesnt understand it.

Sara X's Avatar lizard breath

i ran across this in another forum. i said that it's awesome if it makes him think of what he did every time he looks in the mirror... but then again, who's to say he has any remorse?

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

chills

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Sad but true, he may wear this scar as a badge of honor. Let's face it, if he was normal he wouldn't have done it in the first place.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

yeah well the fucker my bear it as a badge of pride or not even care what it says but the point is he has a stupid tattoo on his face, and if nothing else he cares about himself and now he looks like a fucking moron. Every one around him is going to stare at it and ask about it and avoid him for it and the isolation outside of hte slammer will be more effective than his time in.

K

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    Yup.

If I had been in the same place, alone in prison with this guy and a tattoo gun..I would have done the forhead job..then wrote ********* all over his face, hands, neck etc.
    I'd have jammed it into his eye so far it punctured his brain, but that's just me...

+ Reply to Thread