+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brand SPANKIN' New.

StabErThreeTimes's Avatar Junior Member

Default Brand SPANKIN' New.

Hello all! First of all, it's almost 4AM here so pardon me for not having an interesting introduction. Should've waited until I woke up later in the day..too late. Gotta say I've been a BlueBlood fan for a while now, but I just never joined. Lack of funds? Laziness? Let's just combine those two. Anywho, my, well, I'll just say girlfriend, convinced me to subscribe so I did. I must say that she was just as happy as I was. Lucky me!

Just a little about myself just in case someone is bored and feels like learning something new about one of their fellow boardmates. Music is my life and anything music is a-OK with me. I play drums in a few death metal bands and I also just like to record stuff in my freetime in my "home studio" that doesn't sound like anything I play in those bands. It's just easier when you know what you want to hear. I love piercings but the only ones I have right now are my snakebites. I used to have them at a 0 gauge but they closed and I had to redo them. Now I'm at a 6 and, yipee, I get to stretch them again after I wake up today!

*snore* I think I could stop there. hehe. Anyways, I hope I get the chance to talk to most of you and get to know you a bit. It already looks like all of you are having a blast so I hope I could join the fun. toodles.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Default Re: Brand SPANKIN' New.

What bands do you play in man?

welcome!

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

hey, im new too! we can start a newbie club! and pick on people that have been here longer! and then once weve been here a while, we can accuse ourselves of shelling out and giving up the dream, and beat ourselves up and kick ourselves out of the club! wow, i think i love you, we have so much n common.

roight, that was just creepy...

welcome duder, the world can never have too many drummers. im going to sound really stupid asking this(especially considering the community im asking this in lol) but what are 'snakebites'? i love piercings, but never really looked ionto them properly since i doubt they would suit me at all (though if i ever have enough to get laser eye surgery and get rid of these fecking glasses, ill likely get my brow done). haha just as i was about to post this i had the shit scared out of me by a dragonfly appearing out of nowhere and attempting to eat my face. dragonflies are cool, i like dragonflies. aah, you dont care. anywho...

Quote Originally Posted by evilstonermonkey
    hey, im new too! we can start a newbie club! and pick on people that have been here longer! and then once weve been here a while, we can accuse ourselves of shelling out and giving up the dream, and beat ourselves up and kick ourselves out of the club! wow, i think i love you, we have so much n common.

roight, that was just creepy...

welcome duder, the world can never have too many drummers. im going to sound really stupid asking this(especially considering the community im asking this in lol) but what are 'snakebites'? i love piercings, but never really looked ionto them properly since i doubt they would suit me at all (though if i ever have enough to get laser eye surgery and get rid of these fecking glasses, ill likely get my brow done). haha just as i was about to post this i had the shit scared out of me by a dragonfly appearing out of nowhere and attempting to eat my face. dragonflies are cool, i like dragonflies. aah, you dont care. anywho...

hehe..and we shall unite! Snakebites are just the double, off-center lip piercing that seems to be hip with kiddies these days..shit, I think I'm one of those kiddies.

The bands I'm in are Clouds Turned Black, Adorned By Darkness, and I have a few unnamed projects with friends.

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

hi and welcome! yay for stretching things, I need to do my ears again. *sigh* and I told myself I was gonna stop about 3 sizes ago.,,, hah. Anyhoo, hope ya enjoy it here!

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Ahoy there welcome aboard and enjoy your stay, im not 100% sure on this but it seems like most people join in the early hours of the day lol

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    Ahoy there welcome aboard and enjoy your stay, im not 100% sure on this but it seems like most people join in the early hours of the day lol
    Yay! So I'm not just that lone weird guy browsing around message boards at 3AM. I've got a weird sleeping pattern though so unless I've got something really important to do I'm usually not awake during the day. On a sidenote, I gotta get my girl to join this community though. She's been in love with BlueBlood for awhile, might as well join the community, right? Plus she has some rather lovely stories. Hey, thanks for the welcomes! Just a wee bit tired, but I'll make it through the day.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

i think everyon here has weird sleeping patterns.
    i slept till freaking FIVE PM today. i hate that so much anywhoodles. i finally figured out your avatar picture is not you on a harley... hahaa... maybe i should go back to sleep?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hello

Kat's Avatar Member

Welcome

Yay for weird sleeping patterns! /has a consistent 4am bedtime

Welcome, welcome.

You should put up some photos of your snakebites up close.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

I'm normally getting up around 4.30am for work.

Welcome.

Hey hey hey, I start a new job soon and will be forced to get up early for work.

I too love all things music so WOO like msot people on here I think.

In any case, welcome to the freakshow!

Jebadiah's Avatar Senior Member

I miss wierd sleeping patterns.
    Oh, what am I saying I have a baby that keeps me wierd

Jebadiah's Avatar Senior Member

Sorry, forgot hello, how are you?
    Baby, no sleep, last night.

+ Reply to Thread