+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Satan??? Is That You??

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Satan??? Is That You??

About 5 years ago I had a 'master/slave relationship with this guy called Sir Nic. During the time he was dating this girl Marriah and he would periodically try and convince us to start up a Satanic choir, practice some harmonies, and start performing in the name of the lord....er.. I mean the lord of the underworld. Now I wasn't particularly motivated as I am not (and have never been) a satanist. The few people I have known who were satanists were so over the top about it that it was never an enviable belief system to me, although if the jehovas witnesses come to my door I am certainly claiming my faith for the sake of entertainment.

What are some of your experiences with Satanists? Are any of you satanists and if so why??

PS Tomorrow night I am going to see Marriah perform, I think it is going to be Satanic music... that's how this all came to mind.......

Xochitl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Satan??? Is That You??

I am not a Satanist, although I do love the devil simply because he is the black cat that lives in my house with me.

Your story actually reminds me of someone that I knew who did just that with the Jehovahs witnesses. He invited them in one day & they always show up again, same day, same time after the first invite.

The next time he was very excited to have them & eagerly invited them in for the "dog sacrifice" they were getting ready to have on the kitchen floor. Well needless to say they declined the invite & NEVER came back again. So Satan can be very helpful at times.

Hail Satan!

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Ah, good ol Nic... I remember him always being at Dungeon at Blue...

I think a lot of people in this culture do like the philosophy.

But yes, most people take it WAY too seriously.

Now sure, I can see doing it for the shock factor, or to piss people off.
    But when you are with other goths, other freaks, etc, don't act like you are all special, and be so serious about it. That's what most of us don't like about Christians. That they are so "high and mighty" about their faith, and so uptight about anyone questioning it.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

ive always thought the whole Satan thing was kinda dumb, mainly because if you beleive in satan that means you must also believe in god and vice versa. So why deliberately choose the side thats evil , i personaly dont beleive in either but i consider myself a prety decent person so i doubt i could ever do the whole satan thing

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

after the first ten minutes satanism gets kind of boring

MrGoff's Avatar Member

lol this is funny i don't beleive in satan but I do beleive in the mother earth.

+ Reply to Thread