+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting high, 21st century style

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Default Getting high, 21st century style

Doser Labs is the leading producer of Binaural Brainwave CDs and computer-based single-use Binaural Brainwave Doses. Using proven, scientific, and safe methods of synchronizing your brainwaves; a simulated state can be achieved through the use of our advanced audio CDs or the I-Doser Player Application for Personal Computers. Our Binaural process has been refined with years of research and development. With thousands of satisfied users, the I-Doser Labs CDs and Computer-Based Applications continue to lead the industry as the only safe and effective method to achieve a simulated mood or experience.

Brainwave synchronization (entrainment) may be achieved when audio signals are introduced to the brain causing a response directly related to the frequency of the signal introduced, called binaural beats. Two tones close in frequency generate a beat frequency at the difference of the frequencies, which is generally subsonic. For example, a 500 Hz tone and 510 Hz tone will produce a subsonic 10 Hz tone, roughly in the middle of the alpha range. The resulting subsonic tone may affect the state of mind of the subject. The "carrier frequency" (i.e. the 500 Hz in the example above), is also said by some to affect the quality of the transformative experience.

I-Doser for the PC is the most advanced computer application available to achieve a simulated mood or experience through the use of binaural beats. Use I-Doser to play one-time use doses purchased through the I-Doser Store. Each Dose is scientifically designed to give you the optimal measure of beats Safely and Effectively to induce state.

Recreational Simulations is a collection of 4 doses: Marijuana, Cocaine, Opium, and Peyote. Each audio track on this CD contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as the recreational dose. Mixed with our advanced auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes to help the brain induce of state of mood lift, euphoria, sedation, and hallucination. For the truly serious psychonaughts only.

http://i-doser.com/

Any of yall heard or tried this out? Im intrested in trying it out just to see if it works.

Default Re: Getting high, 21st century style

Ive tried it for over a week (with Bose headphones) and it doesnt work. :\
    I have all the doses though, and not 1 of them did much of anything. Could just be me though..

Some day...some day...

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

yeah id doesnt work for everyone, and its pretty muh nothing like actually getting high, it is kinda cool though.

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    Ive tried it for over a week (with Bose headphones) and it doesnt work. :\
    I have all the doses though, and not 1 of them did much of anything. Could just be me though..

really, not even with BOSE headphones????

i want to give it a try, but they say you kinda have to concentrate, and im no good at that

I think i've seen this webpage somewhere else before.. http://www.bullshit.com if memory serves.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yeah, a freind was just doing/telling me about this. she just described it as "weird". pretty interesting concept, if you ask me.

I'm still waiting for the digital crack rock.

Quote Originally Posted by GnArKiLL
    really, not even with BOSE headphones????

i want to give it a try, but they say you kinda have to concentrate, and im no good at that
    well everybodies different. you really do have to sit still and concentrate for 30 minutes, in a dark room with the volume on the headphones at experimental ranges. (some cases say it it works better low volumes, some say higher)
    but nothing worked for me..even blindfolded, sitting still and many tests of volumes.

But they do make you have oddball dreams afterwards

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

just what I need, more oddball dreams

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

huh, this reminds me of some brain wave experiments i did in college with different types of music... it'd be interesting to try it with this.

+ Reply to Thread