Thread: Whats a good exscuse for not having show up to work :D

Default Whats a good exscuse for not having show up to work :D

No reason really ... >>

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Whats a good exscuse for not having show up to work :D

Subject: NEW COMPANY POLICY

Dress Code:
    You are advised to come to work dressed according to your salary.
    If we see you wearing Prada shoes and carrying a Gucci bag, we will assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.
    If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise.
    If you dress just right, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise.

Sick Days:
    We will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor; you are able to come to work.

Personal Days:
    Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturdays & Sundays.

Bereavement Leave:
    This is no excuse for missing work. There is nothing you can do for dead friends, relatives or co-workers. Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend the funeral arrangements. In rare cases where employee involvement is necessary; the funeral should be scheduled in the late afternoon. We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch hour and subsequently leave one hour early.

Bathroom Breaks:
    Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet. There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open, and a picture will be taken. After your second offense, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under The "Chronic Offenders" category. Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sectioned under the company's mental health policy.

Lunch Break:
    Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal to maintain their average figure.
    Chubby people get 5 minutes for lunch, because that's all the time needed to drink a Slim-Fast.
    Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplation's, consternation and input should be directed elsewhere.

The Management

lol

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

My stigmata's acting up.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

I like

"I have to dig something up and rebury it...."

without any further explanation.

Sara X's Avatar lizard breath

explosive diahrrhea. normal management doesn't want to hear any more or ask questions after that. although there was this one story i heard about a dancer in a nude club who was denied a night off for her stomach flu...

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Quote Originally Posted by Sara X
    explosive diahrrhea. normal management doesn't want to hear any more or ask questions after that. although there was this one story i heard about a dancer in a nude club who was denied a night off for her stomach flu...
    That had to be nasty...

On the old pc, I have a document called Application for sick. It's hilarious. If I can find it, I'll put it up.

+ Reply to Thread