+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heaven, Hell, Or Purgatory?

ZeDoCaixao's Avatar Member

Default Heaven, Hell, Or Purgatory?

Just a bit of fun ok: Take the Afterlife Test, to see whether you're going to Heaven, Hell or if you're more suited to remain in purgatory: http://www.heavenhellpurgatory.com/hhp/afterlife.html

ZeDoCaixao's Avatar Member

Default Re: Heaven, Hell, Or Purgatory?

This is my results: Your score is 26. You are going straight to Hell! You appear to have the courage and conviction to live as an individual in a world that pressures you to become a conformist. You are a seeker of knowledge and an artist of life. Your future will never be peaceful, but you will be alive.

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

Your score is 48.

At present, it looks like you are headed to Purgatory. Your test results indicate that you have conflicting beliefs and actions. When these beliefs and actions merge harmoniously, you will find inner peace and embark on your journey to Heaven or Hell.

Jenn Bats's Avatar Junior Member

Your score is 43.

You are going straight to Hell! You appear to have the courage and conviction to live as an individual in a world that pressures you to become a conformist. You are a seeker of knowledge and an artist of life. Your future will never be peaceful, but you will be alive.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Apparently I'm conflicted.

The Afterlife Test

Your score is 56.

At present, it looks like you are headed to Purgatory. Your test results indicate that you have conflicting beliefs and actions. When these beliefs and actions merge harmoniously, you will find inner peace and embark on your journey to Heaven or Hell.
    Last edited by Amelia G; 05-23-2004 at 12:00 PM.

BMB's Avatar Member

Your score is 38.

You are going straight to Hell! You appear to have the courage and conviction to live as an individual in a world that pressures you to become a conformist. You are a seeker of knowledge and an artist of life. Your future will never be peaceful, but you will be alive.

My mom's gonna be so mad at me.

shesinparties's Avatar Member

Go staight to hell boy..go straight to hell...
    Your score is 39.

I always knew I was destined for hell..all those years of masturbating to thoughts of jesus...It was a painful thought to know we would never meet.By the way I just read Choke by the author of Fight Club ..a 'good good' book.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I got New Jersey...so basicly I'm going to a place worse than Hell.

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat.

Quote Originally Posted by BMB
    Your score is 38.

My mom's gonna be so mad at me.
    Your score is 39.

She's gonna be real mad at me too... I'm 1 point more eviler than you! mwahahahahahaha!

<3

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Your score is 42.

Your score is 43.

Some of the questions are kind of subjective, or dont give enough options, and some I couldnt decide, but here is my score.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Well I took it and got a 39...and since I'm going to Hell...I might as well lie and say I got 666.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Well I took it and got a 39...and since I'm going to Hell...I might as well lie and say I got 666.

Yea. I hear that's already imprinted on your skull anyway... ahahahaha...

We mine as well start callin' you Damian too.. hehehehe Evil, evil man.

well, my score is 51 and I go to purgatory...nice, nice!

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

Your score is 37.
    You are going straight to Hell!

Looks like I'm going to have plenty of wonderful, fun, & exciting company in Hell! Sounds like a wicked place!

EvilNun's Avatar Senior Member

Your score is 41.

Hmm and to think I thought I was already there........

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Szandora
    Yea. I hear that's already imprinted on your skull anyway... ahahahaha...

We mine as well start callin' you Damian too.. hehehehe Evil, evil man.
    You know you're jealous of my 666.

The Devil still likes you more though...at least that's the latest Buzz from way way way down south. I'm gonna have to do something wild to earn his praise.

nini_6669's Avatar Junior Member

Your score is 37.

I knew it!

Your score is 30.

You are going straight to Hell!

Oh yeah! ^_^ ::dances and starts singing "Highway to Hell":: I always knew it, and now my dream has come true...::sniffle::

They had a video game about a decade or two ago, where the whole point of the game was about sending people to the realms of Heaven and Hell, or Vice Versa.

Something about a fish and covering for a job, blah, blah, blah.

It would take a while to find unless you know the game name.

DyingSunshine's Avatar Senior Member

[FONT=Verdana]<a href="http://www.heavenhellpurgatory.com/hhp/afterlife.html">The Afterlife Test</a>

Your score is 46.

At present, it looks like you are headed to Purgatory. Your test results indicate that you have conflicting beliefs and actions. When these beliefs and actions merge harmoniously, you will find inner peace and embark on your journey to Heaven or Hell. [/FONT
    ]

Looks like I'm conflicted, too.

Preach's Avatar Member

Seems i'm heading home soon:

Your score is 30

:p

Your score is 45.

...see you guys in HELL
    Last edited by suicide doll; 05-30-2004 at 06:01 PM.

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

Your score is 45.

"You are going straight to Hell! You appear to have the courage and conviction to live as an individual in a world that pressures you to become a conformist. You are a seeker of knowledge and an artist of life. Your future will never be peaceful, but you will be alive. "
    I guess Im going to Hell, see ya there

eddy's Avatar Junior Member

Your score is 46.

Looking over the Cliff? could be... Who said " Hell ain't a bad place to be"

DescendingAngel's Avatar Member

Your score is 44.

Great, my future will never be peaceful, but I'll be alive?!?! Oh Well, cant wait to see you guys in hell!

+ Reply to Thread