+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shoes.... shoes.... shoes..... shoes.....

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Shoes.... shoes.... shoes..... shoes.....

What's in your closet? I know u all have a pair of shoesies out there that the world NEEDS to see! These are actually some shoes my ex (psycho) room mate made. I don't have 'em any more but man were they fun to borrow! Not for walking purposes......

Noisy's Avatar Member

Default Re: Shoes.... shoes.... shoes..... shoes.....

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    What's in your closet? I know u all have a pair of shoesies out there that the world NEEDS to see! These are actually some shoes my ex (psycho) room mate made. I don't have 'em any more but man were they fun to borrow! Not for walking purposes......
    I hope you didn't fall while walking in them!

Saucy Pirate Wench

wtf and zomg! those are both fucked up an awesome and dangerous all at the same time.

personally I have no awesome shoes of my own since the entire bottom ripped off of my silver "moon boots" as my mom called them. But I have been craving shoes from elite-heels.com They have a pair in POLKA DOTS!

S

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

wow

what is it with women and shoes?

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

i'm for any shoe that makes is so they cant run away from me

if only gags would become more popular

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    wow

what is it with women and shoes?
    this is something ive always wondered myself, I have a pair of boots that i wear t work, out on the town, family gatherings, and on Dates

Saucy Pirate Wench

I have often wondered myself the root of the shoe obsession. Part of me wants to believe that its the quest for the perfect pair of shoes that is somehow sexy enough to wear on a hot date and modest enough to wear at the office, goes with everything, can be worn both day and night, before and after Memorial day, and is comfortable enough to wear all day and/or all night and possibly go dancing in. Unfortunately they don't make such a shoe and so the quest is never ending, Hence, an obsession with shoes.

To guys a shoe must be only two things, functional and comfortable. Often work boots and sneakers are all a guy owns as far as shoes. Occasionally he has two pairs of sneakers. guys with a gf/wife or a picky mom have dress shoes for fancy dinners and/or church and maybe if the guy lives in a warm climate a pair of mandles, his colder climate equivalent will own snow boots. Girls, being pickier about the soap they use, are naturally going to be pickier about what goes on their feet and completes the ensemble. I, on the other hand, have one pair sneakers/gym shoes, one pair boots, one pair flip flops and one pair heels (but I do have like 4 pairs of slippers). I'm the exception, I suppose, to the closets and closets of shoes the rest of the women in my family posses. Though I do enjoy shopping for fancy shoes, but as I'm saving for bigger and better dreams, I can neither buy the shoes nor the outfits I would have to assemble as an excuse to wear said fancy shoes. Like many other things that baffle the mind about women, the shoe thing will be forever a mystery.

S

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

hehe yup im the exception too... and so is my brother, hes got like 15 pairs of shoes... its disgusting.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Only interesting pair of boots (don't do "SHOES") is my New Rocks with spikes, chains and studs. I used to have a pair of Doc Martens that I painted with lots of "Werewolf" images & glyphs, as well as runes, but when they died, I put them up on the DM graveyard at our local DM shop. They are now bolted to a rafter there.

EasyRider's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettSin
    I have often wondered myself the root of the shoe obsession. Part of me wants to believe that its the quest for the perfect pair of shoes that is somehow sexy enough to wear on a hot date and modest enough to wear at the office, goes with everything, can be worn both day and night, before and after Memorial day, and is comfortable enough to wear all day and/or all night and possibly go dancing in. Unfortunately they don't make such a shoe and so the quest is never ending,
    Motorcycle boots. Next question?

+ Reply to Thread