+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Hair.....again

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default New Hair.....again

I am as addicted to cutting my hair as I was to growing it when it was long. I had it short and pink for a while but then I missed my mohawk so I shaved the sides again. I like how it looks, but am looking forward to getting itsy bitsy braids soon, then I"ll have a long braided mohawk. It's fun to change it up constantly :-) Anyhow, my friend took a few quick snap shots when we were out at Bar Sinister recently, so I"lll post 'em here.....

Noisy's Avatar Member

Default Re: New Hair.....again

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    I am as addicted to cutting my hair as I was to growing it when it was long. I had it short and pink for a while but then I missed my mohawk so I shaved the sides again. I like how it looks, but am looking forward to getting itsy bitsy braids soon, then I"ll have a long braided mohawk. It's fun to change it up constantly :-) Anyhow, my friend took a few quick snap shots when we were out at Bar Sinister recently, so I"lll post 'em here.....

You look great, as always

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

hott!!!
    love the makeup too that is awesome!

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Someone has far too much fun with their hair.

Xochitl's Avatar Senior Member

I love the new look! I pretty much did the same thing after I stopped shaving my head. I did braids for awhile but they were heavy and I couldn't wash my hair very well. It looked very sexy and I tried a lot of colors but once I was done with that I was done. I wonder how the sistas can do it all the time. You certainly realize how fast it grows when you have no hair.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Xochitl
    I love the new look! I pretty much did the same thing after I stopped shaving my head. I did braids for awhile but they were heavy and I couldn't wash my hair very well. It looked very sexy and I tried a lot of colors but once I was done with that I was done. I wonder how the sistas can do it all the time. You certainly realize how fast it grows when you have no hair.
    I think it grows faster when you have none. Kinda like your body has a weight it wants to be and it is harder to gain or lose weight, the closer you are to that weight. I base this on nothing but personal observation, but I think each individual's hair has a length it kind of wants to be and it grows extra fast the shorter it is from that length and extra slow the longer than that length it is.

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    I think it grows faster when you have none. Kinda like your body has a weight it wants to be and it is harder to gain or lose weight, the closer you are to that weight. I base this on nothing but personal observation, but I think each individual's hair has a length it kind of wants to be and it grows extra fast the shorter it is from that length and extra slow the longer than that length it is.
    Actually...
    All the hair on your body and head is predetermined to be a certain length. When the hair reaches the max length it can grow, it just falls out and starts growing again. Thats why your armpit hair only gets so long, your leg hair, your pubic hair, eyelashes etc only get so long. Thats also why it feels like the hair on your head grows slower when it gets longer.

Trotter's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kellie
    Actually...
    All the hair on your body and head is predetermined to be a certain length. When the hair reaches the max length it can grow, it just falls out and starts growing again. Thats why your armpit hair only gets so long, your leg hair, your pubic hair, eyelashes etc only get so long. Thats also why it feels like the hair on your head grows slower when it gets longer.
    Wow. No more longest armpit hair record attempts for me. Now we know, and knowing is half the battle. GI Joe.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

you look hot as usual.............. i am terrified of people cutting my hair after having short hair after dreads for so long......... i have an appointment this wed that i may chicken out of.....

antiseptic fashion's Avatar Antiseptic Fashion
    Not sure, the entire company was found on a doorstep.

I can't believe I didn't notice this till you pointed it out the other day, I may have brain damage.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

i so need to chop off like half my hair... its soooo ucky at the ends hah... it gets so hard to brush... i just want to do the dreads that ive wanted forever and be done with it!! but not till i get my hair healthier.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Bondage Clown thinks that he is jealous.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Still not got any hair on my head, no matter how long I wait ... bald as a coot.

woot ,,,thats hot! but then again you were it well !

+ Reply to Thread