+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's The Shitties Way You Have Ever Been Dumped?

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default What's The Shitties Way You Have Ever Been Dumped?

I once went out with this guy who told me shortly after we started dating that he had not had sex in 6 months. It seemed odd to me as I was in a particularly permiscuous phase, so I asked him why... why me after all this time? Some guys would use this opportunity to lay it on real thick, maybe shower a girl with compliments, or perhaps entertain me with flattery. Not this fellow, he told me 'because I don't think I can hurt your feelings'. How stupid am I... I continue dating him in hopes that he'll eventually have sex with me, as he's delightful to look at and plays 'Dead Can Dance' for me while drinking red wine in my living room. He charms the fuck out of me for another 6 weeks, finally taking me to a roof top in downtown SD to look out over the city lights and then.. only then.. finally having sex with me. Then he blows me off for 3 weeks, shows up at my birthday party and hits on my good friend all night, rewards me with mediocre (under 5 minutes in length) sex and leaves, never to call again.

Leave it to a guy who can't recognize that I am equipped with emotions to shattr my self esteem.

Share do share!

PS This was a long time ago- I need no sympathy :-)

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: What's The Shitties Way You Have Ever Been Dumped?

The thing I can't stand is when someone starts pulling away emotionally. You're just kind of left lingering. Do I dump her? Has she dumped me passively? You don't want to be wrong, but you have to make a call and accept it. I can honestly say I wouldn't do what you describe. It is such a waste of mutual time. When something is really over after that ..... it's like the weight of the world off your shoulder. I have generally been the one to make it official, but de facto yeah I can relate.

OEC

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I got kicked in the nuts

"You have to go, my boyfriend will be home soon."

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    The thing I can't stand is when someone starts pulling away emotionally. You're just kind of left lingering. Do I dump her? Has she dumped me passively? You don't want to be wrong, but you have to make a call and accept it. I can honestly say I wouldn't do what you describe. It is such a waste of mutual time. When something is really over after that ..... it's like the weight of the world off your shoulder. I have generally been the one to make it official, but de facto yeah I can relate.

OEC
    I hate that shit too, it drives me mad. That guy pulled similar shit.... I don't even know why it was on my mind honeslty.....

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    I hate that shit too, it drives me mad. That guy pulled similar shit.... I don't even know why it was on my mind honeslty.....
    It's just a reminder to yourself, that's all. I think back on shit like occasionally. The "I can't hurt you" shit = they're probably gonna try. That was the only red flag I even saw. Hard to pick up on that shit. No big deal in the grander scheme of things. Some people just really fucking suck.

OEC

RAGE's Avatar A wolf among wolves

Been dumped once.
    But I set it up intentionally. >.>
    Problem was that I wanted to dump him. But he played this "I'm so depressed, I want to die. Dont ever leave me." shit (I'm sure we all know someone of this ilk).
    So I figured if he ditched me, he couldnt whine and hassle me into feeling sorry for him or guilty.

Didnt exactly work out that way. But I did get him to dump me...

Oddly, I've had a strange success record with guys. Getting them to back off afterwards or not hate me is another story. -.-"

Xochitl's Avatar Senior Member

Many lifetimes ago, I dated a guy who came on strong. He was insistent and so I finally went out to a club with him & our friends. He was acting strange and aloof that night after hunting me down, we were finally going to have sex that night I thought & then he wouldn't. The next day I had to go to his house since I left my purse in his car. He was with a girl who was his ex (I found out later on) and that night they ran to Vegas & got married!

Surprisingly it didn't last more than 3 months and then he was back & after my friend who also went out with him, he dumped her again for his wife after a few weeks! A few years later I ran into him & his family. I was in a position to judge & did. Because why the hell not. I had to laugh since he made a mess of his life and I was having the time of mine. He felt like & fool & he knew it & most of all I did. Ha!

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Let's us just call it the now infamous Ice Cream speech

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

I've never been dumped but I have dumped someone before if I can tell that story. Was with the girl for 4 months and god if it wasn't a pain the whole way through. She constantly would compare me to her exes even if I constantly proved I was nothing let them. She was far too paranoid and didn't like me talking to other girls even if they weren't girls that liked girls.

She didn't like me talking to people while I was on the phone with her, of which she would expect me to spend 2+ hours on the phone with daily when I HATE talking on phones. About what you ask? Her day working at Wal-mart of course.
    She just constantly pushed me away by being WAY too clingy, WAY too paranoid.

....Soooo I left her for my current girlfriend my Mistress Kat who I've know been with for a year, second relationship longest time ever weeeeeee. We got into a fight and she asked me if i wanted to not be with her anymore, I said yes. She asked why and all I could say was "You don't like snakes"

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

never been on the dumped end myself

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

I was once told by a girl that she wanted a little space, and being naive I believed she still wanted to be with me. 7 weeks later, I found out from a mutual friend that she had gone back to her ex-boyfriend, 5 days after "needing space"!

The friend thought I knew, so he felt rather guilty about being the one to tell me.

She claimed she didn't want to hurt me, since I was such a nice person. Her loss!

EasyRider's Avatar Senior Member

The famous ice cream speech?

Trotter's Avatar Senior Member

I imagine it goes something like "so how is your chocolate ice cream? I'm glad I went with the vanilla shake. Oh by the way, you're dumped."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    never been on the dumped end myself
    You know, things just aren't working out. It's not you, it's me. I need a little space. This is really best for both of us. It's over. Oh, and I slept with you friend.

There, now you can participate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cafe_Post_Mortem
    You know, things just aren't working out. It's not you, it's me. I need a little space. This is really best for both of us. It's over. Oh, and I slept with you friend.

I've been wondering how to free up some time in my schedule

Noisy's Avatar Member

I dated a guy last summer from Gothenburg, it's a 6 hour bus drive from Stockholm and as soon as I walked out from the bus to met him when I was going to be over at his house for about a week, I notice he was different.

Anyways, he was a total asshole to me the all time, but I was too stupid to just tell him to fuck off and leave. I was more confused and hurt, then one night he told me to sleep over a friends house because he was going to have some friends over. I wondered why I couldn't stay or just be in his room or something...

But he refused, so I told him I'm going home then... and he just said "If that is what you want!"... I got so fucking pissed off and cried for hours.
    The trip home was fucking hell, I talked to him afterwards and asked him what the fuck was wrong with him, and then he just said "But I thought we were just friends"...

I HATE THAT LAME EXCUSE!!!

shiki's Avatar nappy headed ho

the shittiest way i've ever been dumped, was when i was 18 or so (many many moons ago) and my boyfriend, who i adored just stopped calling. We always hung out and got along etc. so I called and called some more and finally his mother told me he had a new girlfriend...shitty.

and i just wanted to say to scar: sex under 5 minutes isn't mediocre, its downright terrible.

I've had the "I thought we were just friends!" one as well, as well as "It's not you, it's me!", "I didn't want to hurt you, you're too nice...", "I need some space..." and I've used "Just leave me alone!" to a girl I was only seeing because she had been 'stalking' me for months, and it was easier to date her than have her calling me at 2am in tears. I was seeing her for 18 months (a period in the middle of a 4 year span when I had NO SEX!) and just got sick of her and her "white-trash" family, so one day after she just left me in the middle of a shopping centre, I went home only to have her call me, asking where I went. After saying "Obviously at home!" (before I had a mobile) and she said we needed to talk, I said what was the point, and leave me alone.
    It was the best way to break up with a girl that wanted a boyfriend that looked like either Brandon Lee or Chuck Norris and was also a Virgin! I only know 1 person looked like Brandon Lee, and he was definitely no virgin!

My now ex basically said there were these two guys she wanted to end up fucking, but she wanted to break the marriage up with me first.

Noisy's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by Black Spiral Dancer
    I've had the "I thought we were just friends!" one as well, as well as "It's not you, it's me!", "I didn't want to hurt you, you're too nice...", "I need some space..." and I've used "Just leave me alone!" to a girl I was only seeing because she had been 'stalking' me for months, and it was easier to date her than have her calling me at 2am in tears. I was seeing her for 18 months (a period in the middle of a 4 year span when I had NO SEX!) and just got sick of her and her "white-trash" family, so one day after she just left me in the middle of a shopping centre, I went home only to have her call me, asking where I went. After saying "Obviously at home!" (before I had a mobile) and she said we needed to talk, I said what was the point, and leave me alone.
    It was the best way to break up with a girl that wanted a boyfriend that looked like either Brandon Lee or Chuck Norris and was also a Virgin! I only know 1 person looked like Brandon Lee, and he was definitely no virgin!
    Some people have shit lame excusses!
    I'm glad I finally found someone who is honest and tells me when something is bothering him. Then we both can work it out for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyRider
    My now ex basically said there were these two guys she wanted to end up fucking, but she wanted to break the marriage up with me first.

wow

I gots luck with women, alright.

shiki's Avatar nappy headed ho

getting dumped sux but most of the time people who "dump you" are actually doing you a favor.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Hmmm. I've been dumped with the words 'but we finished last week, don't you remember?' after coming back from a two week vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale
    Hmmm. I've been dumped with the words 'but we finished last week, don't you remember?' after coming back from a two week vacation.
    Maybe they broke up with your Evil Twin?

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Spiral Dancer
    Maybe they broke up with your Evil Twin?
    I think I blame enough on him already ...

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

Hmm... the absolute most fucked way I was
    ever dumped was long ago, back when I was
    still deeply involved with the white power/neo
    nazi movement. I had a fiancée who was of
    the same mind set as well, all was fine until
    I came home to find her getting DP'd by two
    fellows of ethnic persuasion.

Short of murdering all three, I just simply
    cleaned out all she had in her purse and
    proceeded to empty her bank account as
    well as ruin her career. Might not have been
    the best way to go but given my first choice,
    it all worked out in the end... at least for me.

Funny thing was running into her ten years
    later and finding out that she had two kids
    from a guy more than twice her age who was
    married and refusing to leave his wife while
    I was in business for myself and very well
    to do... karma is a motherfucker.

One of my friends walked in on his wife having sex with his best friend. He paused at the door, said "I'll be in the Kitchen, making some tea when you're finished..." and divorced her soon after.

Now that, I would have liked to see...

+ Reply to Thread