+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi -

New, obviously. I don't have any tattoos yet, I do have my ears down to 00g, going to 1/2 before summer's out. I like both men and women; mostly women, piercings, tattoos and so forth. I live in California, and am currently with someone nine years, this year actually. I have an AA in Liberal Arts, and intend on going back for my BA, among some PC classes so I know what going on with my box, and can do my own maintenance. I'm unfortunately not doing a whole lot at this moment, finances, my disability, and a medical condition that's improving have been setbacks overall. However I know things will improve in the next month. Unfortunately this month was a setback with my Cat getting hurt. Oh, he's fine, just feisty, and ready to be the Bully of the street again. I know it appears I'm mentioning hindrances often here but it's not as frequent as one would speculate. Things will improve in the months to come, just takes time and patience. I've got a ******* page if you're interested.

I really have loved Blue Blood Magazine when I first found it many years ago at a Borders Book store; after which I haven't found any since, and the issue I had was lost. So I've been trying to find places to purchase Blue Blood Magazine. I am coming to the conclusion there are no "hard copies" left, and it's just a Web-Zine; if so, so be it. Regardless, the content has always been interesting, informative, unique, and the models always pretty and natural.

That's about it I guess, thanks for your time.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Default Re: Hello

Welcome to you too.

Hello. Lots of new members lately. I gotta make room now for all you new people.

/pushes beer cans off the couch

Ah..there we go.. have a seat.

Is Blue Blood just a Web-Zine now?

So there's no where to purchase the previous "hard copies" ?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Good luck with your schooling and medical condition. As you can probably guess, I am a lover of cats so I hope that turns out. BB is a lot more than a webzine but the hardcopies would be hard to come by.

OEC

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by Silkes

Is Blue Blood just a Web-Zine now?

So there's no where to purchase the previous "hard copies" ?
    ask forrest and amelia about this... they will know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    Good luck with your schooling and medical condition. As you can probably guess, I am a lover of cats so I hope that turns out. BB is a lot more than a webzine but the hardcopies would be hard to come by.

OEC
    Ah I see, so after several hard copies, it went to a WebZine... ok I understand.

Yeah this is my first time owning a Cat honestly.

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

Nudemuse and I have several print copies
    of Blueblood in our secret stash.... and no,
    they're not for sale.. unless it involves a Brinks
    truck full of loot, then terms may be reached

Welcome and enjoy... any questions midget
    related, just ask Bondage Clown... our resident
    lil' people expert.

+ Reply to Thread