+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trespassing & Abandoned buildings

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Default Trespassing & Abandoned buildings

Have you ever gotten caught by law enforcement (cops) Trespassing ie. hanging out/partying at abandoned houses/buildings? And if so what state do you live in, how old in age were you, and what was the outcome??

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

Default Re: Trespassing & Abandoned buildings

well not exactly but we used to try living in them when we were younger and for a while the cops were actually on our side as we would look after the buildings better than if they were left vulnerable to mindless vandalism and illegal substance users. I guarantee the mindless vandalism decreased at least.

I've always wanted a squat party! The closest I've come to was a mates "rented" derrylict house. I was 20, there for a 21st. I walked in and sat on a pile of old concrete slabs, and was asked if I'd like a glass of vodka. I said "yup!"

I was told to get a jar from under the sink, an old unwashed jam jar, then I washed it in filthy brown water. Shook it recklessly, then went back to the vodka which was mixed with nothing more than raspberry cordial.

We got smashed and I felt sick in the morning haha. I believe someone fell through the roof as well cause people were climbing up the eves. It was a great night~!

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

umm, yeah, a few times. i was hanging out in cambridge mass, near harvard square with so self-described "gutterpunks." we found a nice appartment house nearby that was being worked on but the crew was all gone for the weekend. we were stupid. got chased away by a neighbor first, then we went back later and a cop showed up. the cop basicly just had us move on after taking down our names and checking to see if any of us had a record for this kind of thing. we were all about high school ages. i had just graduated and a few others had dropped out or been kicked out of their homes by their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by aXa
    umm, yeah, a few times. i was hanging out in cambridge mass, near harvard square with so self-described "gutterpunks." we found a nice appartment house nearby that was being worked on but the crew was all gone for the weekend. we were stupid. got chased away by a neighbor first, then we went back later and a cop showed up. the cop basicly just had us move on after taking down our names and checking to see if any of us had a record for this kind of thing. we were all about high school ages. i had just graduated and a few others had dropped out or been kicked out of their homes by their parents.
    That's not too bad.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

ive done some UrbEx in my years and only got caught by the cops once, i didint get a ticket or anything they just otld me to leave and that they didint wana see me around the place anymore. now i live out in the country and theres no buildings to explore

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

never been caught, but one time I got locked in an abandoned factory accidentally, breaking out was a whole lot harder than breaking in.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    never been caught, but one time I got locked in an abandoned factory accidentally, breaking out was a whole lot harder than breaking in.
    Hahaha. That's great. So how did you get in/out?

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Quote Originally Posted by StolenName
    Hahaha. That's great. So how did you get in/out?
    I got in through a pretty high window that you could climb up to from the outside, but couldn't from the inside (I thought it was a second story window), I got out by finding a tunnel for liquid industrial waste or something and climbed out of that. (this was a tire factory)

+ Reply to Thread