+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's the craziest thing you've done to get the attention of someone you liked?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default What's the craziest thing you've done to get the attention of someone you liked?

A mailing list I am on just asked this question and it occurred to me to ask it here too: What's the craziest thing you've done to get the attention of someone you liked?

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Default Re: What's the craziest thing you've done to get the attention of someone you liked?

I do remember chasing a previous girlfriend around with a LaserTag-type gun in an attempt to get her attention, but since at the time she was seeing someone, I thought I had no chance. But she dumped him about 5 days afterwards and spent the next month trying to get me to go out with her (though I didn't know she was single, so missed the signals!)

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default Re: What's the craziest thing you've done to get the attention of someone you liked?

I had a crush on this guy in portland, and lived in house full of punk rock guys that he was friends with. so one day he was over, and I was in the shower getting ready for work. I made sure my towel slippped as I was going up the stairs since there was a clear view of the stairs from the living room. after that, he really wanted to fuck me, and really pursued it, which was fine by me because the feeling was mutual......

Janiac02's Avatar Opera Diva Extraordinaire

Hmm Amelia, aren't you going to answer your own question? Oh yes, and in 9th or 10th grade I pretty much changed my hallway route so I could see this guy I had a crush on. The pathetic part was that he had told a friend of mine he was interested, I told her I was interested, and then neither of us did anything, because I was too shy to go start a conversation. Ah high school. Painfully awkward, and never missed.

dead_but_twitching's Avatar Member

i told my friends that i was a drug dealer, to get this one chicks attention..... and i'm still paying for it. and yes she broke up with me after two months...

that was perhaps just a attempt to break free from the mithantrope brand that i had recieved, but it was stupid of me nontheless.

Kat's Avatar Member

After spending only a week together in person, I announced to my boyfriend (whom I met online) that I was coming to visit at christmas, and not going home again. Smart move too - now he wants to marry me

c4wolf's Avatar Member

said these now infamous words " I DO " wtf was i thinkin ???

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I threw a pinecone at her, and almost damaged her eye, then jumped on her from the tree I was in, and almost broke my leg, and her arm.

Hey I was 8 years old

+ Reply to Thread