+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Part of your body you hate the most?

Default Part of your body you hate the most?

My thighs but I bet every girl hates their thighs

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: Part of your body you hate the most?

Post pics please.

I think I'd like your thighs.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

now dont be so childish bikerpunk. although, for the sake of posterity, pics would be a good idea :P
    what is it about this place that drags everybodys minds into the gutter? GET OUT OF MY HOME!

and on that point my answer would have to be my penis. its always popping up at the most inconvenient of times, and just because it does all the thinking it reckons its in charge. WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING PENIS, YOURE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!! STOP TELLING ME TO MURDER THE KITTENS! WHAT DID THE KITTENS DO TO YOU? AND WHAT THE HELL DOES EUPHAMISM MEAN?
    im sorry boss, ill behave

my thighs too...
    yep every gurl lol

The whole 'body' part. Yech.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta

my thighs and my big ol' married irish woman's butt. i need to get back to the gym.
    other than that, my teeth. i need a dentist.

~K

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I'd just as soon do away with the ability to grow facial hair (or hell all of it) haha bleh.

Jackie T

My wrists. They were both broken and healed in the way they broke. I cant do pushups anymore.

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

erm... usually my mouth is the problem... in goes the booze and out goes the offensive comments

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

My tiny boobs. But I just cant bring myself to get implants.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta
    i actually like my thighs..... i want new boobs.......

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    i actually like my thighs..... i want new boobs.......
    Just check out the Surgeon's rep first. Mistress Jen has probably the best work I've seen. Just being board certified doesn't mean shit.

Jackie T

thighs are awesome... being the largest muscles in the body they burn the most calories.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Unfortunately, I'd have to say that I hate my eyes. It's not that they are ugly or anything, it's the fact that I am short-sighted and thus have to wear contact lenses. The problem starts when you then realis that I can't wear certain lenses because they don't go up to my prescription, and I have to have daily lenses because my eyes spew out loads of junk onto lenses and after a while the cleaning solutions don't work.

Then you find out that only 1 company makes lenses upto my prescription that I can wear all day. It means that I can't wear the "Silly" lenses I'd like to wear.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

My eyes at 35 are hardcore +ve on the scrip tip, and I almost need bifocals.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by helcyon
    erm... usually my mouth is the problem... in goes the booze and out goes the offensive comments
    Yup have to agree there, my tongues bit sharp best o times, but add beer and im just plain criminal, and ladies im sure ur all perfect the way u r we luv u dont we guys? especially Bikerpunk, given chance, lol, im wit u

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Right know my stupid creaky knees and my aching angry back.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

My right eye is pretty bad, which kinda throws off my depth perception and gives me a terrible headache when I get tired. Also, my skin is really easy to irritate and comes out kind of blotchy in a lot of snapshot pictures. It's not a major problem, but it bothers me. It gets really bad if I get any sun, and even though I live in Southern California, I'm pretty good at avoiding direct sun light. But, I was out at lunch with someone the other day and they did one of those never ending goodbye conversations next to the car afterwards and I got a bit sunburned on the back of my neck and my face is totally pissed off at me now. Oh, and although a lot of people seem to like my long eyelashes, they are graying at the tips and this actually disrupts my vision even more, but it's too difficult to get up in there with scissors and trim them down, especially with one good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    My right eye is pretty bad, which kinda throws off my depth perception and gives me a terrible headache when I get tired. Also, my skin is really easy to irritate and comes out kind of blotchy in a lot of snapshot pictures. It's not a major problem, but it bothers me. It gets really bad if I get any sun, and even though I live in Southern California, I'm pretty good at avoiding direct sun light. But, I was out at lunch with someone the other day and they did one of those never ending goodbye conversations next to the car afterwards and I got a bit sunburned on the back of my neck and my face is totally pissed off at me now. Oh, and although a lot of people seem to like my long eyelashes, they are graying at the tips and this actually disrupts my vision even more, but it's too difficult to get up in there with scissors and trim them down, especially with one good eye.
    U seen an Opthalmologist? I had to get a new set of glasses. Guy said wearing contacts was fucking up my eyes. May get that laser thing. Ur lashes rock. Have someone else trim?

Jackie T

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

laser surgery...it's a miracle

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    laser surgery...it's a miracle
    Did you have it done? I was kind of surprised when the Opthalmologist actually recommended it. He does not perform such procedures nor did he give a specific referral. I'm apparently still within range of possible 20/20. It will be that or glasses. I'm not risking wearing these damn contacts. I'm going to have a free consult soon and go from there. If effective, it is actually cost efficient in the long run. Contacts, when you add the cost up over a course of years, far exceeds this procedure.

Obviously, I need to be realistic about the results (not always 20/20) and chance of error. I'm definitely going to get the facts and go from there after the evaluation.

Jackie T

Janiac02's Avatar Opera Diva Extraordinaire

The "bad" fat. I thankfully love the shape of every part of my body, so if that extra fat would just melt off, leaving me with the same shape(and boobs, they have no right to walk out on me), that'd be super dandy. I don't even mind my thighs being big, really. Being curvy is fun oh, and would it be too much to ask for my stomach to take on SOME kind of definition?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie T.
    I'd just as soon do away with the ability to grow facial hair (or hell all of it) haha bleh.

Jackie T
    I hear you there. I hate having to shave, but I hate how I look when I don't shave even more.

As for the eye surgery, I had LASIK in 1998, and my vision is still 20/20 or better. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by inox
    I hear you there. I hate having to shave, but I hate how I look when I don't shave even more.

As for the eye surgery, I had LASIK in 1998, and my vision is still 20/20 or better. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
    wow 20/20 or better. I'll shoot u a message. I need to check my 'script vs. the range of sight they say they can correct.

Jackie T

+ Reply to Thread