+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you had to be another person for a day, who would it be and why?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default If you had to be another person for a day, who would it be and why?

If you had to be another person for a day, who would it be and why?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: If you had to be another person for a day, who would it be and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    If you had to be another person for a day, who would it be and why?
    Vladimir Putin: the power to change a region in one day.

JT

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Hmm, on a purely er intrested view, id be scar for the day, lol, obvious reasons, lmao, on a more serious note id be 2 other people
    1) Bin laden, why? so i could turn myself in, and rid the world of one less ass whole
    2) Whoever it is that kidnapped or killed maddy, the young british girl who went missin in spain, id turn myself in and give the girls parents the answers they so desperatly are waitin for
    Know its not very wild but i get to do that stuff anytime, any of the 3 above would do just fine

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Strangely enough, I wouldn't mind being Scar.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

oh the possibilities

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I'm not sure of the specifics, but I'd definitely be a dude. I want to know what it would be like to be some one of the opposite gender. For the obvious reasons as well as the not so obvious ones. Preferably a dude who's dating an incredibly hot chick obvious reason #1.

~k

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Anyone but me. I need a break;]

kclark's Avatar Junior Member

GWB...but only so I could throw myself in a wood-chipper feet first.

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

I can/t come up with much for this one...
    Quote Originally Posted by helcyon
    i am no one
    I'll leave Scar alone as it's starting to get more crowded than a pre-exorcised Linda Blair in there and the multiple me's wouldn't fit

awwww... cute folk

Rather than nobly hand myself in for horrid crimes, make sweeping politcal changes or frantically have sex using some-one elses parts I'll selfihly go for being Akira Takasaki from Loudness as long as I can remember how to play like him when I revert to type 24 hours later... despite possible death from spandex toxicity.

lady-boys of japan

ObscureZan's Avatar Member

Pfft...Obvious answer from me...I'd be my muse! Kyo! The lead singer of Dir en Grey! Just so I can see the inside of his apartment and CLEAN IT...then sit around on my ass and watch star wars all day and complain to leader-sama about how much we have to be in the studio and basically just moan and complain as much as I can because they can't drop me...they need meeeeeee~ *twitch* haha XD

But if I had to be a fictionous persona I'd probably want to be my character "Zombie" from my comic "Midnight Boogie" so I could finally figure out who I really wanted to be with...Turantula or Lust? or Fury even...no wait...no...I'd have to be Zombie just so I could do some pretty cool stuff with weaponry and look good doin' it while working for the Vampire Mafia...oh yeah...that's it...

+ Reply to Thread