+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pickled Thoughts

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Pickled Thoughts

Have you ever woken up from a night of alcohol fueld idiocy and thought "WTF did i DO last night?"

I mean a night nekkid in the pool with two bottles of wine and pool floaties (that prolly saved our lives) seems innocent enough till you wake up the next morning with vauge recollections of making out with your husband's best friend in the shower.

Anyone else ever had a morning like that?

~K

Default Re: Pickled Thoughts

Too many to count. The perfect balance is when it is just blurry enough that it seems like it happened to someone else but not so blurry that you lose the memory completely.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Lol, incog, best discription ever lol
    Ive had way to many to be comfy wit gettin hammered these days, ive got a few favs, i once was rudely awoken by a screamin man, when i finally jump started my brain, i was able to decipher his words, lol, it was bout 6am, he was goin to work and saw a head restin against his window, he rushed out to find me sat in his garden on his bench asleep, he started shoutin, his missus came runnin, i just started laughin, he started to as well so did his missus, i said sorry, and they said it was ok, ad good laugh bout it they even offered me coffee, lol, i said bye and made my way to my friends house, i stopped to tie my shoe lace and they carried on wit out me, no one realised till they got his, then i wander in 2hrs later, gud night lol, but i also woke sleepin on a pile of shoes, yes i was naked and not alone, she was my mates girlfriend, durin the night the had a row and slip up, he stormed out she drank lots, i have recolection of drinkin wit her till early hrs, but not out else, we were both very naked, when we woke next day, with bites and scratches and wierd shoe imprints lol, we asked each other did anythin happen, niether could remember, we left it at that, just had wierd little smiles at each other sometimes, like a private joke and no one else knows the punch line, kind o fun but i still felt bad, lots of others but thats the fun bit

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

my head hurts. thassa big sentence.

ive only ever gotten drunk enough to black out 3 times, and apparently each one has saved me from a fresh batch of horrible memories (not caused by me). i hold my alcohol well... unfortunately, thats a bit too well sometimes on the bright side i get to tell the other people all the things they did (or that i have decided they need to think they did )

+ Reply to Thread