View Poll Results: WHAT HOUR OF THE EVENING IS IT APPROPRIATE TO BOOTY CALL SOMEONE AT?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • only after 2 and only after drinking! Cocktails and c*ck mmmm

0 0%
  • anytime, hot stuff, I'm always ready! A little sin? I'm always in!

9 60.00%
  • after the sun goes down, duh, who has sex during the day???

3 20.00%
  • I prefer romance to this whore-ish booty calling that you speak of, you slut

3 20.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Hour Of The Evening Is It Appropriate To Booty Call Someone At?

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default What Hour Of The Evening Is It Appropriate To Booty Call Someone At?

WHAT HOUR OF THE EVENING IS IT APPROPRIATE TO BOOTY CALL SOMEONE AT?

There is apparently an etiquette, but since we at BB are our own community we can make out own standards right??

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: What Hour Of The Evening Is It Appropriate To Booty Call Someone At?

haha I said anytime. This response would seem to leave me in control. I can always decline.

JT

Default Re: What Hour Of The Evening Is It Appropriate To Booty Call Someone At?

Whenever the other party and I jolly well feel like it, so long as it isn't in the middle of the road and frightens the horses!!! LOL

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Any time, Scar. Any time.

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

the last one made me lol.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

If you really, really, really want to sleep, you just unplug the phone or turn off the ringer. Jeez! People should not complain about shit like that.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Anytime after dark, Im not a daylight sex sorta person.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Jax, you're young and pretty WTF are you doing on these boards at this time of night.

Go out and do young punky type stuffs.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Ha, I have no life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Ha, I have no life.
    do you like Chicago? I drove thru on my way out. I've heard it has a decent variety of music etc. The toll booths on the way out were kind of amusing. It didn't seem like you *had* to stop at any of em .... so I didn't

JT

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie T.
    do you like Chicago? I drove thru on my way out. I've heard it has a decent variety of music etc. The toll booths on the way out were kind of amusing. It didn't seem like you *had* to stop at any of em .... so I didn't

JT
    I love Chicago. I had a life there;] Im living in St Louis right now, the shittiest city in the country. There is absolutely nothing to do here. No punk scene, no punk bars, etc like there are in Chicago. So Im a hermit now.

Haha, yeah you dont really have to stop, they let you slide through a few times, then they start to send you bills...

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    I love Chicago. I had a life there;] Im living in St Louis right now, the shittiest city in the country. There is absolutely nothing to do here. No punk scene, no punk bars, etc like there are in Chicago. So Im a hermit now.

Haha, yeah you dont really have to stop, they let you slide through a few times, then they start to send you bills...
    hehe gotcha. I figured you might like Chicago. St. Louis yikes. The midwest is a trip yeah? haha I like it though (MPLS, Chi etc only)

JT

Xochitl's Avatar Senior Member

Technically anytime but I generally look like hell first thing in the AM & cannot stand humanity until at least 10 AM, prefer later in the day.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Anytimes good for me, just spank my ass n im good to go

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Hey, it is 3am Pacific!

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

its 1130am over here lol

+ Reply to Thread