+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you find yourself inclined to hang out with your 'bad influence friends'?

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Do you find yourself inclined to hang out with your 'bad influence friends'?

Do you find yourself inclined to hang out with your 'bad influence friends'?

I know I sure do! Not begrudgingly either. I quite enjoy both my bad influence and my good influence friends. I think it's important to have the contrast. There's folks in my life I do yoga with and folks that I drink shots with. There's folks I walk my dogs with and folks I take drugs with. There's folks who bring out my serene side and folks who make me wild.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: Do you find yourself inclined to hang out with your 'bad influence friends'?

I am other people's bad influence friends.

Anyone who's a bad influence on me is likely serving a life sentence.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Do you find yourself inclined to hang out with your 'bad influence friends'?

I don't associate with influential people

Xochitl's Avatar Senior Member

Lately yes & I sum it up to "making up for lost time." I still am not but I want to more & more.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

im wit bikerpunk, i am the bad lad for my mates, im the one ur parents wont let round the house and im the one who leads people astray

If you lay down with dogs you wake up with fleas.

Who you hang out with has a huge affect on who you become and what you do. The situations you can be placed in, the affects of peer pressure, should not be discounted.

Pick good friends, good people with an eye to the future and a respect for your safety and well being and the well being of other humans. Stay away from those who would seek to share their misfortune, evil and dangerous hobbies with you to ease their own burden and to justify their own guilty conciouse.

Most people innately know if something is wrong. Listen to it. Don't force yourself to destroy your own inner voice to take up the voice of other people.

/end preach

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

sorry cant stop laughin after first line when u have dog as ur pic lol soz but hehe

Thats no dog thats a Canis lupus ...a really cute one.

Vaughn's Avatar Walking Sucker Punch...
    Remember that hole you dug in the yard that time?

I find that when I hang out with myself too much I wind up in worse trouble than anything a group of us could get into.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

all the time. (but isnt that hat makes life fun?)
    havent since ive beenworking two jos right now but boy the fun we have! we went o rocky horror and then a three day binge out followed by a two man drining prty which ended up with me cnsuming a giant fuckn bottle of vodka and a big bottle of black velvet (cuseveryone neds a litle whiskey in their vodka) and then passing out in my own puke on their living rom floor lol...good times.

Satori's Avatar Junior Member

That's great, hides the taste of the vodka completely.

I pity the person who doesn't allow themselves to have any bad influences. They have long since forgotten how to have a good time, and probably live at home with 14 cats.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Do you find yourself inclined to hang out with your 'bad influence friends'?
    Only when I'm uber bored.

~K

+ Reply to Thread